Stephon Marbury Has An Opinion About Michael Jordan And The Lockout

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
n*gga is eating Vaseline again...
 11-08-2011, 10:45 PM         #62
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #63
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1963 1963
 Hold That said:
Mike was earning 1-3 mil per year while he was regarded as a the worlds best player.. It wasn't until after his first retirement did he start to really get paid. In other words Mike is going to say players need to EARN the 10+mil per year contract, and not be paid based upon potential or what they "could do"..

Thats why there's more bad contracts in the NBA than good ones, for the simple reason that everyone is being paid on potential.. It makes a for a bad work ethic, nobody will work hard for something that comes so easily.
 6 years ago '04        #64
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 DominationCM said:
I use to love MJ when he played, but since he put the ball down he aint won sh*t. I never read about NBA players, sportswriters or die hard fans saying anything good about MJ since he crossed B. Russell and J'd him up. I live in Charlotte, MJ does live in another world. I know gamblers are greedy but MJ is on another level, he against the players getting a bigger slice of the pie, this greedy mothafu*ka once played 1 season for 20-24 million base salary.
because he was winning multiple championships making 3 mil a year. these players now come into the nba making that. he's just looking out for himself like anyone on here would do
 6 years ago '04        #65
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,932 | Props total: 4495 4495
 Hold That said:
Mike was earning 1-3 mil per year while he was regarded as a the worlds best player.. It wasn't until after his first retirement did he start to really get paid. In other words Mike is going to say players need to EARN the 10+mil per year contract, and not be paid based upon potential or what they "could do"..

Thats why there's more bad contracts in the NBA than good ones, for the simple reason that everyone is being paid on potential.. It makes a for a bad work ethic, nobody will work hard for something that comes so easily.
when put in these words makes perfect sense ....plus its mike u got scrubs like kelvin cato gettin big contracts just kus what he could do then look how he panned out
 11-09-2011, 04:10 AM         #66
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean it is kinda interesting though

13 years ago, Mike was leading the charge for a new CBA and got the players want they wanted. He went face to face with some owners about how unreasonable they were (ironically one of them he clashed with was Abe Pollin, the man who hired him 2 years later). His whole idea was to give players who were still in the league a fair package.

Its kind of ironic that he's now on the other side lobbying for change from a "broken model" that he helped create.

Just interesting that's all.
 6 years ago '05        #67
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 Gatorfan2611 said:
so players can f!ght over shots and rebounds?
you don't think they do that now? how do you think the "good" players got the "superstar" player's payouts?
 6 years ago '08        #68
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Hold That said:

Little Dice said:
n*gga did you just copy and paste Michael response in that oprah interview?

youknowmystelo said:
 Little Dice said:

yep he did
 Mathematic said:
fu*king
 youknowmystelo said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #69
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Hold That said:
So Mike is now fake because he wont go against his own personal interest? He's a fu*kin owner, who is going to willingly take less on a personal investment..

Players should have been taking business classes instead of media communications, maybe they would understand how sh*t works.
like tha biz classes u took that made u giv that explanation for what decertification means,or maybe tha 1 that taught u all mcdonalds hav tha same prices on food
 6 years ago '11        #70
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
its funny when people say "his people"

michael jordans people are fine. his family got they own jets.

to michael jordan that is "his people"

he isn't a advocate for black rights, he wouldn't even be in politics cause he is such a business man.

to be a good business man you have to be crazy.

he is one of the best.
 6 years ago '10        #71
philty 126 heat pts126
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
he wrote that with some j's on :laughing9:
 6 years ago '11        #72
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
 philty said:
he wrote that with some j's on :laughing9:
 11-09-2011, 09:51 AM         #73
thehippiegang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Starbury got blacklisted from the league along time ago, of course he would have something negative to say.
 6 years ago '05        #74
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Prophecy_projet said:
I mean it is kinda interesting though

13 years ago, Mike was leading the charge for a new CBA and got the players want they wanted. He went face to face with some owners about how unreasonable they were (ironically one of them he clashed with was Abe Pollin, the man who hired him 2 years later). His whole idea was to give players who were still in the league a fair package.

Its kind of ironic that he's now on the other side lobbying for change from a "broken model" that he helped create.

Just interesting that's all.
 11-09-2011, 10:47 AM         #75
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jordan got n*ggas mad

if i had billions like mj, i wouldnt give a fu*k about yall n*ggas feelings either. he looking out for himself and his kids and his kids kids and his kids kids kids..fu*k these young spoonfed nba players and the fans saying "mike aint real". Mike about that money

Last edited by cheguevara; 11-09-2011 at 10:50 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #76
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
how can you argue mjs point?

look what happens when we give these players this money

greg oden

jamarcus russel ..

like the list goes on...nfl got it right..rookies aint gettn no more 80 mill off the jump..they gotta earn that sh*t..so should the nba
 11-09-2011, 11:11 AM         #77
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mike doing him should not be a surprise to anyone
 6 years ago '04        #78
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 833 833
 Universal Mind said:
It's just like any other job....you don't make equal or more than the owner of the company.
Imma prop you for that. I have NEVER even thought about that point but its so true
 11-09-2011, 02:21 PM         #79
Confusious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Marbury? Who's that?

Shut your dumbass up. You ain't even in the NBA anymore, you one hit wonder. Don't even try talking about MJ.
 6 years ago '05        #80
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
 cheguevara said:
Jordan got n*ggas mad

if i had billions like mj, i wouldnt give a fu*k about yall n*ggas feelings either. he looking out for himself and his kids and his kids kids and his kids kids kids..fu*k these young spoonfed nba players and the fans saying "mike aint real". Mike about that money

Exactly, Marbury sound like some bi*ch a.ss sour n*gga. How do people expect MJ to have the same mentality as player than as an owner? So he is supposed to lose money to be "real"? Let's look and see where "real" has gotten Marbury. I'll take MJs position all day and have corny n*ggas saying I'm not real
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now