Stephon Marbury Has An Opinion About Michael Jordan And The Lockout

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
I love what they just said about MJ on the SVP Show.

This is like the crazy partying high school kid that grew up & is now a high school teacher.
And now the kids he teaches are upset because he's not going out to parties with them & getting high.

This man is an owner & a ruthless competitor. He thinks most of the players in the league are sh*t anyways & that they don't deserve what they are making. He's not the one who handed out these stupid salaries to Adonal Foyle, Rashard Lewis, Jim McIlvaine, etc. But he's doing everything he can to ensure that the sh*tty team he owns could possibly be competitive one day.

Last edited by bassy; 11-08-2011 at 01:47 PM..
 11-08-2011, 02:06 PM         #22
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bassy said:
I love what they just said about MJ on the SVP Show.

This is like the crazy partying high school kid that grew up & is now a high school teacher.
And now the kids he teaches are upset because he's not going out to parties with them & getting high.

This man is an owner & a ruthless competitor. He thinks most of the players in the league are sh*t anyways & that they don't deserve what they are making. He's not the one who handed out these stupid salaries to Adonal Foyle, Rashard Lewis, Jim McIlvaine, etc. But he's doing everything he can to ensure that the sh*tty team he owns could possibly be competitive one day.
dude been takin L's since he left bulls. sh*tty drafts, lame comeback( vince carter had to let jordan start asg ) dude still has fun bringing others down, dont take pictures with his own race. jordan if prime definition of a sellout. as for the party nonsense that is stupid, jordan fought to make bigger money when it was for him, but the next generation he's like fu*k them, even though they made jordan, there were his fans, they put money in his pocket with buying what he pushed. these guys who looked up to him, he's simply turned his back on them and suck fu*k all these n*ggas i only play for team ME, selfish a.ss sellout
 6 years ago '11        #23
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 DominationCM said:
I use to love MJ when he played, but since he put the ball down he aint won sh*t. I never read about NBA players, sportswriters or die hard fans saying anything good about MJ since he crossed B. Russell and J'd him up. I live in Charlotte, MJ does live in another world. I know gamblers are greedy but MJ is on another level, he against the players getting a bigger slice of the pie, this greedy mothafu*ka once played 1 season for 20-24 million base salary.
Correction he made a salary of $30, 140,000 during the '96-97 season and then $33,140,000 during the '97-'98 season with the Chicago Bulls.

6 years ago '11        #24
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 DCballer40 said:
Correction he made a salary of $30, 140,000 during the '96-97 season and then $33,140,000 during the '97-'98 season with the Chicago Bulls.

Well I was a couple mill short, when was the last time you heard MJ talking positive about something that wasnt making him money? This mothafu*ka did not care about Scott Pippen, Jordan isnt good at alot sh*t being in the front office of any team is bad for that team. Since J'd RusselI up dude has been a loser. Everybody that has an addiction to Gambling cares about one thing MONEY MJ is no different. n*ggas here in Charlotte aint buying that he gone help the Bobcats mothafu*ka got rid of G. Wallace and lets not forget, the next Larry Bird, white boy from Gonzaga. K. Brown MJ wanted him cause he played good in pick up games. MJ attempted a come back wit the Wizards to blow over the fact he was the #1 reason they drafted K. Brown
 11-08-2011, 04:54 PM         #25
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbonnie23 said:
there ya go u got it right on the mmoney, michael has be quoted as saying these players work ethics are terrible because they are given too much too soon. alah darko milligic, kwame brownn, greg oden, darius miles, the LIST GOES ON AND ON
In reference to this post....and other posts where people are saying "Think of Mikes contracts...."

This has nothing to do with Mike as a player and his feelings about contracts...This is MORESO dealing with the fact that now that hes an OWNER of a Small Market Team....The lower % players get...the better.

Think about this....If 37% gets put in the players hands versus %50 or 53%...Then what happens is owners are going to be able to spend less, to get more...For instance Chris Pauls gonna be looking to move soon....If the pool is 50%....then youre paying MORE for him then you would at 37%. Its that simple

This has nothing to do with Mike as a player...And everything to do with him and a bunch of small market owners realizing they can force players to play for less, in arenas that traditionally make less....Because the idea is if you bring major players to these small market teams they can level the playing field and see their organizations gain revenue and eventually become Mid Market-Large Market teams....

Thats why Mike Jordan is like fu*k %50.
 6 years ago '06        #26
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,506 | Props total: 17939 17939
 Hold That said:
So Mike is now fake because he wont go against his own personal interest? He's a fu*kin owner, who is going to willingly take less on a personal investment..

Players should have been taking business classes instead of media communications, maybe they would understand how sh*t works.
Or at least went to class these n*ggas making millions and still go broke in a few yrs after retirement
 6 years ago '05        #27
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 676 676
 Hold That said:
Mike was earning 1-3 mil per year while he was regarded as a the worlds best player.. It wasn't until after his first retirement did he start to really get paid. In other words Mike is going to say players need to EARN the 10+mil per year contract, and not be paid based upon potential or what they "could do"..

Thats why there's more bad contracts in the NBA than good ones, for the simple reason that everyone is being paid on potential.. It makes a for a bad work ethic, nobody will work hard for something that comes so easily.
This... The NBA needs to set up incentive based contracts.... Where everyone gets the same base pay but if the player reaches a goal that is written out in the contract, he get's a payout at the end of the season...
 6 years ago '07        #28
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6135 6135
 Hold That said:
Mike was earning 1-3 mil per year while he was regarded as a the worlds best player.. It wasn't until after his first retirement did he start to really get paid. In other words Mike is going to say players need to EARN the 10+mil per year contract, and not be paid based upon potential or what they "could do"..

Thats why there's more bad contracts in the NBA than good ones, for the simple reason that everyone is being paid on potential.. It makes a for a bad work ethic, nobody will work hard for something that comes so easily.
mike helped the nba generate more revenue. when a business acquires more revenue it can up its expenses.

let dumbass owners be dumbasses and spend money on potential.

its stupid that someone wants a collect bargain that stops their bad spending habits as well as their frugality.
 6 years ago '10        #29
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,867 | Props total: 13320 13320
i've never seen a celebrity loved by so many yet at the same time didn't give a fu*k about nobody. i don't know how mike pulls it off
 6 years ago '10        #30
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21126 21126
And here comes the thread where all the posters say "yo Mike is a god on the court but he was as*hole, a d!ckhead off it, Mike ain't sh*t he be grimey to dudes yo, he's a sh*tty owner, etc."

Y'all something else

11-08-2011, 05:56 PM         #31
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I been following mabury on twiter lately and he gives you that other side of the lockout. Not what you hea off espn or woj on twitte and its refreshing.
 11-08-2011, 06:17 PM         #32
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I keep seeing words like "slave" and "robbery" in these discussions when talking about players' salaries. You morons do realize that these greedy fu*ks get paid to play a game for less than half the year, right?

If they got paid $50,000/year it'd be fair. It doesn't matter how talented they are, in the end they should be happy with the millions they have and not worry about what the owners make.
 6 years ago '04        #33
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
 Hold That said:
So Mike is now fake because he wont go against his own personal interest? He's a fu*kin owner, who is going to willingly take less on a personal investment..

Players should have been taking business classes instead of media communications, maybe they would understand how sh*t works.
but the real is that these are black faces the ones that looked up to him. this is the empire he left behind for them to inherent. but now going to run with these owners like that when they were the same ones that didnt give a damn about his black a.ss until he made the nba more money than it had ever seen until recent
 6 years ago '04        #34
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 354 354
lol...how did me an my n*gga convo make it to boxden?!?

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by bigtrevdogg; 11-08-2011 at 06:57 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #35
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 AirForce318 said:
This... The NBA needs to set up incentive based contracts.... Where everyone gets the same base pay but if the player reaches a goal that is written out in the contract, he get's a payout at the end of the season...
so players can f!ght over shots and rebounds?
 11-08-2011, 07:11 PM         #36
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:

Yeah that makes him fake. He was once on the players side of things and wanted more money, felt under paid, and bullied the Bulls to pay him 30+ million for each of his last 3 years. Because he felt like he busted his a.ss and earned it(which he did) now he's with the owners and looking to make the players even more underpaid than the players of his era just because he's an owner. That's fake, it goes against everything that he believed in. But he'd rather money over loyalty, respect, morals, standards, and the game. The type of dude that will do a crime with you and rat you out to the cops for his own "personal interest" sh*t is fake.
 6 years ago '04        #37
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 354 354
Like my dude said, Mike is pretty much out of touch with the players. I don't know if it is being fake, but rather forgetting where you came from. He maximized his earning potential while he was playing, but now wants to sh*t on today's players.
 6 years ago '04        #38
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
Jordan is a douche of a person. A cheater, a gambler, an as*hole, a selfish bastard.

[video - click to view]

11-08-2011, 07:42 PM         #39
Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:

n*gga did you just copy and paste Michael response in that oprah interview?

11-08-2011, 07:42 PM         #40
Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
michael is an uncle tom. fuk that dark ugly n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy