Week 10: The RIVALRY: New Orleans Saints @ Atlanta Falcons [Game Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
 104
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who You Got?
New Orleans Saints 31 63.27%
Atlanta Falcons 18 36.73%
Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
n*gga nobody was praising Turner last year stfu ole crawfish breathe a.ss niglet. worst thing that ever happened was you bi*ches winning a SB....we was a year or two away from them shipping that stank a.ss team across the country.




































I fu*king hate yall n*ggaz.......weak a.ss bi*ches how is Lil Wayne a GB fan though? Take Care
 6 years ago '10        #82
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 TH35 said:
Then sure but now NFL rivalries are kinda dead besides Bears/Packers and Ravens/Steelers. So, this rivalry is as deep as those still are now?
I dunno but if I could get away with it I'd probaly slit an Aints fan throat and watch em bleed out..........im just saying.
 6 years ago '07        #83
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 peeyump said:
I dunno but if I could get away with it I'd probaly slit an Aints fan throat and watch em bleed out..........im just saying.
well there's my answer
 6 years ago '11        #84
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 TH35 said:
Then sure but now NFL rivalries are kinda dead besides Bears/Packers and Ravens/Steelers. So, this rivalry is as deep as those still are now?
it's huge amongst the fans...i don't think we have the same hatred between team players as the Steelers/Ravens, but I know their defense hates some players on our offense...Bucs been the most disrespectful team since the Gruden days though
 6 years ago '09        #85
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1634 1634
 peeyump said:

I fu*king hate yall n*ggaz.......weak a.ss bi*ches how is Lil Wayne a GB fan though? Take Care

[pic - click to view]



 6 years ago '10        #86
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 xslick504 said:

[pic - click to view]



That n*gga is a born and raised Falcons fan........Mike Vick is an icon n*gga.....people who dont know sh*t about football know about Mike Vick......
 6 years ago '10        #87
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 1418 1418
 CutKidd21 said:
Let that boy eat!!!!



[pic - click to view]



looks just like


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



same number too

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #88
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 TH35 said:
Then sure but now NFL rivalries are kinda dead besides Bears/Packers and Ravens/Steelers. So, this rivalry is as deep as those still are now?
Fans know whats up...........the media doesn't give this rivalry the coverage those rivalries get. S**t is not dead........Falcons and Saints games are personal are you not reading the posts ni99a?
 6 years ago '05        #89
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 peeyump said:
n*gga nobody was praising Turner last year stfu ole crawfish breathe a.ss niglet. worst thing that ever happened was you bi*ches winning a SB....we was a year or two away from them shipping that stank a.ss team across the country.


I fu*king hate yall n*ggaz.......weak a.ss bi*ches how is Lil Wayne a GB fan though? Take Care
Because his little skinny jean wearin a** is a d**krider. Wayne is not even welcomed in the hood because he's a b*tch a** ni99a. Any real ni99a from New Orleans know whats up with that ni99a, he's not really claimed around these parts like that anymore.
 6 years ago '10        #90
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269

Oh sh*t, its Julio!



 rynell said:
Because his little skinny jean wearin a** is a d**krider. Wayne is not even welcomed in the hood because he's a b*tch a** ni99a. Any real ni99a from New Orleans know whats up with that ni99a, he's not really claimed around these parts like that anymore.


This is why I respect Ryn*gga......n*gga gave an honest opinion on that wayne sh*t.....unlike that previous fu*k boy posting halloween costumes and sh*t. Wayne a bi*ch a.ss n*gga......its not like yall didnt get a SB win.......black GB fans amuse the sh*t out of me.
 6 years ago '07        #91
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 rynell said:
Fans know whats up...........the media doesn't give this rivalry the coverage those rivalries get. S**t is not dead........Falcons and Saints games are personal are you not reading the posts ni99a?
Most of the time I don't take BX that serious.
 6 years ago '05        #92
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
avatar space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25076 25076
@ Bringin Up Wayne. n*ggas Forgot He Was A Vikings Bandwagoner As Well. n*gga Was Cheerings For Vikings Then Became A Cheesehead....Birdman and Mack Are The Only Saints Fans Especially Mack. We Don't Care For Wayne...It Is What It Is.
 TH35 said:
Most of the time I don't take BX that serious.
Step Outside From BX and Hit Up Some Football Sites...Shhiieeett Just Hit Up Youtube and You'll See Saints and Falcons Fans Forever Going At It...They Just Don't Put The Attention On Our Beef Like The Others. sh*t Saints Got Beef With Tampa As Well....
 6 years ago '10        #93
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
how a n*gga gonna call himself Lil Weezy Ana and not fully rep...............guess its just like how he used to wear every color bandana back in the day.
 6 years ago '05        #94
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 TH35 said:
Most of the time I don't take BX that serious.
Saints and Falcons fans get it in on Twitter as well. Face to face too
 6 years ago '05        #95
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Fresh Whyte said:
@ Bringin Up Wayne. n*ggas Forgot He Was A Vikings Bandwagoner As Well. n*gga Was Cheerings For Vikings Then Became A Cheesehead....Birdman and Mack Are The Only Saints Fans Especially Mack. We Don't Care For Wayne...It Is What It Is.

Step Outside From BX and Hit Up Some Football Sites...Shhiieeett Just Hit Up Youtube and You'll See Saints and Falcons Fans Forever Going At It...They Just Don't Put The Attention On Our Beef Like The Others. sh*t Saints Got Beef With Tampa As Well....
Yeah that lil b*tch as ni99a is sickening, ni99as came in the hood a few years back and punked him outta his whip. Took his whip for like 6 hours, snatched the keys from him and drove off. Lil n*gga didn't do s**t........real n*ggas from the NO knows he dont rep his city to the fullest.
 6 years ago '04        #96
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,451 | Props total: 6041 6041

[pic - click to view]



put me down for the falcons and u kno dis sh*t we bout to show yall pussies the buisness
 11-11-2011, 09:28 AM         #97
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Falcons talking shyt like they actually going actually win. GTFOH

Stop it f*ggits
 6 years ago '04        #98
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$32,451 | Props total: 6041 6041
 Sub 0 said:
Falcons talking shyt like they actually going actually win. GTFOH

Stop it f*ggits
yall talkin sh*t like yall already won
 6 years ago '10        #99
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Sub 0 said:
Falcons talking shyt like they actually going actually win. GTFOH

Stop it f*ggits
aint no falcons on this message board b.......thats yall problem....you crawfish head sucking n*ggaz actually think yall saints....yall n*ggaz act like yall actually got fitted for them rings.....I bet yall n*ggaz point to yall ring fingers when fans pop sh*t.......ole i wanna be down brandy a.ss n*ggaz.
 6 years ago '10        #100
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
one day I expect to see falcons and saints fans on The First 48.......a fan from each fan base found dead in one of these domes parking lot......two stupid n*ggaz that shot each other.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
249 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy