Week 10: The RIVALRY: New Orleans Saints @ Atlanta Falcons [Game Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who You Got?
New Orleans Saints 31 63.27%
Atlanta Falcons 18 36.73%
Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #881
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
 wjcorner said:
just to push the point further

[pic - click to view]

and ya think Quizz would've bounced that to the outside?
 Birdman's Back said:
anybody that blames Turner for gettin stuffed in OT has no idea wtf they are talking about, that had nothing to do with being 'soft.' and this is coming from someone who has been critical of him. they blew the ENTIRE offensive line into the backfield... THE ENTIRE line. dude was hit 4 yards back.

but that fu*kin decision to go for it was easily the worst one ive ever seen, that is beyond ridiculous. i could understand if the defense was playin like it was earlier in the game but they had put the clamps on NO in the 4th and OT. he was scared to give it back

but fu*k Roddy White man, i am so sick of hearing this dude run his fu*kin mouth and never back that sh*t up. fu*k him man. runs his mouth all week, sh*ttin on Greer and then saying if they feed him the ball more he'll abuse Greer, then turns around and catches 4 fu*kin passes and drops a sure TD and drops another 3rd down pass AGAIN. wtf were we doing passing the ball on TWO straight 3rd and shorts in OT for again? fu*kin good lord this season has been a trainwreck from not having a clue how to use Julio properly, to Roddy being a diva (and i honestly think hes mad that ATL drafted Julio, i truly believe that sh*t ), to Turner having bad games, the O-Line suckin d!ck, the defense sucking d!ck, awful coaching. just a bad season.
two real as post from failc*nt fans props
 6 years ago '06        #882
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 wjcorner said:
the way Roddy was blocking, I'm sure Greer or Porter would've blasted Ryan on a bootleg...a pass would've been nice...I wanted a QB sneak. Ryan is 6'4", make a wedge with Blalock, McClure, and Hawley on ya inside and dive. either way, we didn't deserve a W after an inability to get 6 fu*king inches Minny is getting destroyed
u see that run in the first quarter where the corner blitzed inside on a run, Roddy put his hand on the dudes shoulder and then just let go and watched him in the RB in the backfield. uhhh... and that was before Julio fu*ked his hamstring up again... if we're gonna run with one Receiver on the field, make it Julio. Roddy cant block for sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #883
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
but to keep it real tho yall should be used to the Saints beating dat a.ss by now we own yall.

we won the last 9 outta of 11 games against yall and 3 straight in the New Orleans Saints I mean "terror" dome

Edit: Had Mike Smith so shook he going for it on his own 29 yard line in OT

Last edited by Gotti211; 11-14-2011 at 05:42 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #884
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,401 | Props total: 1400 1400
 Birdman's Back said:

but fu*k Roddy White man, i am so sick of hearing this dude run his fu*kin mouth and never back that sh*t up. fu*k him man. runs his mouth all week, sh*ttin on Greer and then saying if they feed him the ball more he'll abuse Greer, then turns around and catches 4 fu*kin passes and drops a sure TD and drops another 3rd down pass AGAIN. wtf were we doing passing the ball on TWO straight 3rd and shorts in OT for again? fu*kin good lord this season has been a trainwreck from not having a clue how to use Julio properly, to Roddy being a diva (and i honestly think hes mad that ATL drafted Julio, i truly believe that sh*t ), to Turner having bad games, the O-Line suckin d!ck, the defense sucking d!ck, awful coaching. just a bad season.
 6 years ago '06        #885
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 MR FIGGA said:
I like Roddy... he just pisses me the fu*k off with all that sh*t talking he does. Then leads the gotdamn league in dropped passes
 6 years ago '05        #886
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
I didn't blame that 4th down play on Turner,if you don't punt you QB sneak simple as that. I do feel like turner is the most overrated RB in the nfl though, if you insert and average RB the last 2 seasons they put up Turners numbers or pass em
 6 years ago '04        #887
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6037 6037
sh*t shouldnt have had to happen anyway because that fu*kin 1st down should have not been overturned because nobody knew when his knee was down and when the ball crossed the line
 6 years ago '10        #888
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
you n*ggaz that are trying to captain save a hoe Michael Turner are off ya fu*king rocker. You posting still pictures and sh*t.....n*gga when he took his first too steps after getting the ball he fu*king stutter stepped. I dont know what kinda of football you n*ggaz have played but when you know you need ONE fu*king yard ESPECIALLY on 4th fu*king down you run down hill hard and low straight the fu*k ahead....you already fu*king know you are going to get penetration....its fu*king 4th and 1.....wtf you think n*ggaz going to drop back and play the pass NO n*gga! They coming straight up the the fu*king middle! I mean thats elementary on some okie dog back in the day type sh*t. Now how the fu*k are you supposed to get push if you stutter stepping in the back field?!?!? This big motherfu*ker is the size of a fu*king fullback but he is not going to stick his nose in there and get you those tough yards. n*gga talking about how me makes us better in the redzone....n*gga Gonzo makes us better in the redzone........the threat of Gonzo gives that soft a.ss pus*y Turner the opportunity to run through a hole or run towards the sideline cause he damn sure aint running NOBODY over......I dont know what fu*king games you n*ggaz watching but Michelle Turner is garbage. These fans need to take off their fu*king blinders and stop trying to save n*ggaz just cause you root for them.......if Turner was my son I would of told that n*gga to man the fu*k up and hit the gotdamn LOS.
 6 years ago '10        #889
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
fu*k that lousy a.ss still shot......around 5:30....any n*gga in here that says Michelle couldnt have ran that better is stupid as fu*k.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #890
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
n*ggas are now arguing against proof...I quit...I don't care if you hate on the dude, but at least admit you hating on him lol
 6 years ago '11        #891
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
and I don't know what football YOU played, but I don't know a HB that's taught to try and run through a tackler without a head of steam...of course he would studder step when a free runner is breaking into the backfield before he can even hit the LOS.
 6 years ago '06        #892
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,339 | Props total: 1418 1418
.................Let the thread die. On to the next
 6 years ago '11        #893
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
and at Gonzo turning Turner into a redzone threat...I guess teams were fearing the threat that we'd trade for him in 08 when Turner was punching it in consistently also, huh?
 6 years ago '11        #894
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
another lose in your dome
and another lose for your schooling system
 6 years ago '10        #895
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 wjcorner said:
n*ggas are now arguing against proof...I quit...I don't care if you hate on the dude, but at least admit you hating on him lol
What fu*king proof? A still shot? Seriously? A fu*king still shot?

wjcorner said:
and I don't know what football YOU played, but I don't know a HB that's taught to try and run through a tackler without a head of steam...of course he would studder step when a free runner is breaking into the backfield before he can even hit the LOS.
Then you dont know a running back.....simple as that. That n*gga stutter stepped because he pus*y simple as that. I'm not even saying the dude should have got the yard I'm saying he didnt even try......n*gga took the rock stutter stepped and tried to spin through contact. Where the fu*k are they coaching n*ggaz to do that at?!?!? There is a reason why they are called the hard yards.

wjcorner said:
and at Gonzo turning Turner into a redzone threat...I guess teams were fearing the threat that we'd trade for him in 08 when Turner was punching it in consistently also, huh?

MOTHERfu*kER IT IS 2011! You talking to me about what a n*gga did in 2008.....a running back at that! Nobody gives a flying fu*k what he did in 2008! I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but there is a big fu*king difference between Madden and REAL football. A fu*king 5 year old could probably tell you Gonzo usually gonna get dubbed in the redzone (LB,SS). You can use ya fu*king noodle on that and figure out how that opens up lanes for Michelle.

Now the funny thing is you talking about im just hating........nah n*gga you just stannig........take them blinders off homer, and yes n*gga you stanning.....you got so fustrated you had to keep posting......n*gga was like "reply" wait hold up! "reply" hold I got more to say! reply.......fu*k outta here. Go Falcons though
 6 years ago '10        #896
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
another lose in your dome

You losteded!
 6 years ago '11        #897
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
lol...a n*gga stanning because I won't discredit the backbone of this offense. alright bro...I don't even like Turner like that though, but people talking like he's terrible. that's comical. I been done though, so whatever...
 6 years ago '10        #898
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 wjcorner said:
lol...a n*gga stanning because I won't discredit the backbone of this offense. alright bro...I don't even like Turner like that though, but people talking like he's terrible. that's comical. I been done though, so whatever...
He is terrible......we'll see if Michelle gets resigned by Atlanta since he is the backbone. He's an over weight running back with a little bit of speed. Simple as that........Jason Snelling should have taken his job by now but it is no secret that this organization has a real problem with getting talent on the field.
 6 years ago '04        #899
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6037 6037
 wjcorner said:
and another lose for your schooling system
 6 years ago '10        #900
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:

When you first heard them scream "Who dat?", you knew education was not high on their list of priorities.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
260 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
96 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy