Week 10: The RIVALRY: New Orleans Saints @ Atlanta Falcons [Game Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
35 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who You Got?
New Orleans Saints 31 63.27%
Atlanta Falcons 18 36.73%
Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #861
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
I'm not knocking the decision to go for it on that 4th down but the playcall was stupid, it has to be a QB sneak or a punt simple as that.

I agree that Quizz needs more carries whoever said it above me.

Saints good game.
 6 years ago '06        #862
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1423 1423
Okay now its time to let this thread die, like the Falcons season.
 6 years ago '05        #863
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977 OP
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 Gotti211 said:
mane that sh*t got me so hype when I saw Payton throw the first down signal wit da crutch
...I'm Looking For The Clip Where He Threw It When The Failcons Got Stopped In Their Last Play. My Homie Said He Threw The Crutch Celebrating

I Still Enjoying This Win. The Failcons Fans On Youtube Looking Depressed and sh*t....They Really Hurting. Seen A Video With A Failcon Fan Putting A Bag Over His Head Saying "WHO DAT NATION SAINTS OWNED MY FALCHUMPS"
 6 years ago '10        #864
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 201 201
falcons season might be over after one of the stupidest decisions to go for it that i've ever seen
 6 years ago '10        #865
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Gater said:
I hope your kidding.
Why the fu*k would I be kidding? That n*gga runs way harder than Michael Turner's pus*y a.ss. You need 1 yard and when you get the hand off you stutter step cause ya soft a.ss see defenders coming.........that boy cotton candy soft. I'm getting tired of motherfu*kers THINKING he's had a good game because of his yards. 22 rushes for 96 yards is weak as fu*k.
 6 years ago '05        #866
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 peeyump said:
Why the fu*k would I be kidding? That n*gga runs way harder than Michael Turner's pus*y a.ss. You need 1 yard and when you get the hand off you stutter step cause ya soft a.ss see defenders coming.........that boy cotton candy soft. I'm getting tired of motherfu*kers THINKING he's had a good game because of his yards. 22 rushes for 96 yards is weak as fu*k.
I agree 100% that turner is overrated,people just look at stats and think he's good but I feel u could insert RB in our system and get the same production or better
 6 years ago '04        #867
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6064 6064
 Cjjr72984 said:
Good sh*t Saints. As expected Jimmy Graham did his thing.

I was hoping Jimmy would've mocked Weatherspoon's stupid celebration. Sh*t is dripping with wack juice.
let that n*gga eat
 6 years ago '10        #868
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 marvelous said:
I agree 100% that turner is overrated,people just look at stats and think he's good but I feel u could insert RB in our system and get the same production or better
word....Turner is soft......I promise you when we played ARI in the playoffs and he had the fumbled exchange from Matt.....it was because when he saw Dockett coming he clinched his eyes shut and closed his pocket and when Matt went to put the ball in the pocket (Turner's arms for the slow) was closed...........and Rolle took that sh*t and scored. They showed a great view on NFL Replay or "Game of the Day". One of those shows on the NFL Network. I have not liked that pus*y ever since.

I think if you walk up on him and act like you bout to swing he'll not only flinch he'll probably stumble back........like

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #869
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 MistaKlean said:
falcons season might be over after one of the stupidest decisions to go for it that i've ever seen
it's a tougher stretch, but fu*k out of here...only tough games we have left is @Houston and @Saints...if we steal one of them, we're in...even if we don't, the Bears and Lions still have 2 games against the Packers, and a game against the Saints for the Lions...far from over, this early.

I would worry about the Cowboys, but historically Romo hasn't done well down the stretch, and this has been an up and down year for you guys
 6 years ago '11        #870
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
crazy hate on Turner in here...act like he ain't been the backbone of this team for 3 years straight...act like that n*gga ain't a huge reason we're damn near automatic in the redzone...act like the n*gga hasn't coughed the ball up only like 6 times since he's been here...I don't know what play ya saw, but the Saints not only got behind the LOS at the snap, but they had containment...there would've been no bouncing it outside or none of that. blame McClure for moving like a 50 year old off the snap over Turner...if he gets the ball early in OT, we probably win that game.
 6 years ago '05        #871
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 wjcorner said:
crazy hate on Turner in here...act like he ain't been the backbone of this team for 3 years straight...act like that n*gga ain't a huge reason we're damn near automatic in the redzone...act like the n*gga hasn't coughed the ball up only like 6 times since he's been here...I don't know what play ya saw, but the Saints not only got behind the LOS at the snap, but they had containment...there would've been no bouncing it outside or none of that. blame McClure for moving like a 50 year old off the snap over Turner...if he gets the ball early in OT, we probably win that game.
Yeah the Burner is getting alot of hate, on that play there was alot of penetration. Jenkins and Will Smith were the first two in the back field. I understand that he tips alot but he had no chance on that play the OLINE got pushed back.
 6 years ago '11        #872
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
Yeah the Burner is getting alot of hate, on that play there was alot of penetration. Jenkins and Will Smith were the first two in the back field. I understand that he tips alot but he had no chance on that play the OLINE got pushed back.
exactly...you could've put Barry in his prime back there. I don't think ya committed anybody to the pass.
 6 years ago '05        #873
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
let that n*gga eat
Spoon is a dawg, I was hoping we would draft him, but he didnt make it to us.
 6 years ago '05        #874
space
space
 wjcorner said:
exactly...you could've put Barry in his prime back there. I don't think ya committed anybody to the pass.
A pass or a bootleg would have went for big yardage.....they sold out for the run.
 6 years ago '11        #875
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
the way Roddy was blocking, I'm sure Greer or Porter would've blasted Ryan on a bootleg...a pass would've been nice...I wanted a QB sneak. Ryan is 6'4", make a wedge with Blalock, McClure, and Hawley on ya inside and dive. either way, we didn't deserve a W after an inability to get 6 fu*king inches Minny is getting destroyed
 6 years ago '11        #876
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
just to push the point further

[pic - click to view]

and ya think Quizz would've bounced that to the outside?
 6 years ago '11        #877
AgentAddison 149 heat pts149
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 2453 2453
my ppl that went to the game said they had buku f!ghts after the game.. atl be bitter af bruh
 6 years ago '05        #878
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 rynell said:
Spoon is a dawg, I was hoping we would draft him, but he didnt make it to us.
This. I dont kno how many times I said that to myself yesterday when he was making play after play. If the saints had just one playmaker linebacker our D would be so much better
 6 years ago '05        #879
space
space
 Gotti211 said:
This. I dont kno how many times I said that to myself yesterday when he was making play after play. If the saints had just one playmaker linebacker our D would be so much better
Yeah dude was eatin'
 6 years ago '06        #880
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14772 14772
anybody that blames Turner for gettin stuffed in OT has no idea wtf they are talking about, that had nothing to do with being 'soft.' and this is coming from someone who has been critical of him. they blew the ENTIRE offensive line into the backfield... THE ENTIRE line. dude was hit 4 yards back.

but that fu*kin decision to go for it was easily the worst one ive ever seen, that is beyond ridiculous. i could understand if the defense was playin like it was earlier in the game but they had put the clamps on NO in the 4th and OT. he was scared to give it back

but fu*k Roddy White man, i am so sick of hearing this dude run his fu*kin mouth and never back that sh*t up. fu*k him man. runs his mouth all week, sh*ttin on Greer and then saying if they feed him the ball more he'll abuse Greer, then turns around and catches 4 fu*kin passes and drops a sure TD and drops another 3rd down pass AGAIN. wtf were we doing passing the ball on TWO straight 3rd and shorts in OT for again? fu*kin good lord this season has been a trainwreck from not having a clue how to use Julio properly, to Roddy being a diva (and i honestly think hes mad that ATL drafted Julio, i truly believe that sh*t ), to Turner having bad games, the O-Line suckin d!ck, the defense sucking d!ck, awful coaching. just a bad season.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteves thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy