Week 10: The RIVALRY: New Orleans Saints @ Atlanta Falcons [Game Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who You Got?
New Orleans Saints 31 63.27%
Atlanta Falcons 18 36.73%
Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #801
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 jayjay2 said:
no, the real dome where people stay for the whole game and watch it... and where people actuall like to be.
let me ask you a question, what the fu*k else do you have to do in new poorleans?

nothing. you have sh*tty dive bars and sh*tty busted down strip clubs on bourbon

the rest of that city looks like eastern europe circa 1941
 6 years ago '05        #802
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977 OP
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 CutKidd21 said:
the real dome where ppl were pissing and sh*tting all over it

...You Still Referring To Your Own Dome Cause Thats What We Did Today. We Pissed & sh*tted On That Rainbow Failcons Dome. See You bi*ches After Christmas...

Under Payton, the Saints are 9-2 vs. the Falcons (5-1 in the Georgia Dome)
 6 years ago '11        #803
AgentAddison 149 heat pts149
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 2453 2453
CUTTKidd mad.. haha .. bi*ch dont be mad at us cause ya'll coaches are a.ss. this makes the win even better..
 6 years ago '05        #804
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Thank you Saints....I'm glad the Falcons won't be the NFC South Champions this year
 6 years ago '09        #805
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...You Still Referring To Your Own Dome Cause Thats What We Did Today. We Pissed & sh*tted On That Rainbow Failcons Dome. See You bi*ches After Christmas...

no I'm referring to the concrete palace in N.O. where ppl literally pissed, sh*t and got r*ped in it
 6 years ago '11        #806
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
good game...and n*ggas got every right to be mad...silly a.ss game...but Brees made the plays down the field that I don't think Ryan will ever be able to make... Saints probably have South after this one
 6 years ago '09        #807
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 wjcorner said:
good game...and n*ggas got every right to be mad...silly a.ss game...but Brees made the plays down the field that I don't think Ryan will ever be able to make... Saints probably have South after this one
he needs to throw 1000 deep balls a month in the offseason

he didn't use to have this problem in his first 2 years.. it's crazy
 6 years ago '06        #808
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
The Saints wouldn't have kicked a early onside kick or went for it on 4th down on their own 29 yard line for Matt Ryan.........
 6 years ago '04        #809
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 CutKidd21 said:
bi*ch ur in EVERY falcons thread talkin about the Falcons. Every thread

sh*t is no secret
and youre in every packer thread or thread that I post in talking about ME
 6 years ago '10        #810
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 CutKidd21 said:
let me ask you a question, what the fu*k else do you have to do in new poorleans?

nothing. you have sh*tty dive bars and sh*tty busted down strip clubs on bourbon

the rest of that city looks like eastern europe circa 1941
let me ask you a question, what the fu*k do you have to do in sadlanta? please tell me.. and don't take your hate out on this good team because of your sh*t team
 6 years ago '04        #811
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,305 | Props total: 618 618
...welp, Geaux Saints... ill leave the trash talking to the trash talkers, while i get plans together for bayou classic, since there's nothing to do in new orleans
 6 years ago '10        #812
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
no I'm referring to the concrete palace in N.O. where ppl literally pissed, sh*t and got r*ped in it
why you keep bringin up that old sh*t from katrina like the dome aint a whole new place and is the best domed stadium in the US (idk about the world)....
 6 years ago '09        #813
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
and youre in every packer thread or thread that I post in talking about ME
I'm never in packers threads. I don't give one fu*k about the packers
 6 years ago '09        #814
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 jayjay2 said:
let me ask you a question, what the fu*k do you have to do in sadlanta? please tell me.. and don't take your hate out on this good team because of your sh*t team
Everything which is why everyone moves here. Including you funky a.ss zombie ppl
 6 years ago '09        #815
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 jayjay2 said:
why you keep bringin up that old sh*t from katrina like the dome aint a whole new place and is the best domed stadium in the US (idk about the world)....
yeah I guess since the janitor cleaned the penn state showers it's all good right
 6 years ago '11        #816
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
he needs to throw 1000 deep balls a month in the offseason

he didn't use to have this problem in his first 2 years.. it's crazy
yeah...i don't know what's good with him...Douglas was cooking them all game long deep...it's silly as fu*k that he can't take advantage of not one streak down the field...and we still have a chance to win this game with that, if Roddy White earns that fu*king check he got. dude is going 06 on us...i gave him an excuse for the injury earlier in the year, but he's just been playing like trash lately...the NFC is tough this year, I don't think 10 wins gets you in, and we need to beat the Saints in the Dome or the Texans in Houston for 11
 6 years ago '10        #817
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Everything which is why everyone moves here. Including you funky a.ss zombie ppl
n*gga its gay and black people central, ain't nobody tryna move there
 6 years ago '09        #818
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 wjcorner said:
yeah...i don't know what's good with him...Douglas was cooking them all game long deep...it's silly as fu*k that he can't take advantage of not one streak down the field...and we still have a chance to win this game with that, if Roddy White earns that fu*king check he got. dude is going 06 on us...i gave him an excuse for the injury earlier in the year, but he's just been playing like trash lately...the NFC is tough this year, I don't think 10 wins gets you in, and we need to beat the Saints in the Dome or the Texans in Houston for 11
it's pathetic. You can't even make a play on those deep balls

quizz needs to start, and ryan should run no huddle all game

it is the same sh*t every game. That's why I refuse to get upset when the falcons lose.

Same sh*t, different team
 6 years ago '10        #819
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
yeah I guess since the janitor cleaned the penn state showers it's all good right
nah, the dome is straight renovated... *sigh* Why bother... everyone knows who and what is better
 6 years ago '11        #820
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
lol...silver lining in a dark cloud though...Mularkey is gone after this year regardless...and if we miss playoffs, Smith & co. is probably out too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy