Week 10: The RIVALRY: New Orleans Saints @ Atlanta Falcons [Game Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who You Got?
New Orleans Saints 31 63.27%
Atlanta Falcons 18 36.73%
Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
my son got some sh*t going on that is going to interrupt my viewing of the game......but it got it set to dvr.....and I swear if one motherfu*ker tells me the score before I get to finish the game I'm going to fu*king snap.
 6 years ago '10        #62
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 1421 1421
 6 years ago '05        #63
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 ImAMonster said:
Can't wait to see how live this thread is on gameday. Y'all motherfu*kers better not leave, when we lose!
fixed
Word, take that a** kickin' like men and don't disappear Falcons fans
 6 years ago '05        #64
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
 rynell said:
Ni99as gettin' it in
Them bi*ches Don't Want It. We Eat Birds For Fun..Them n*ggas Better Go Have Fun Getting Shot Out of Cannons.

n*ggas Bringin Up That Ram Lost,Give Me The Next Excuse...Please Bring Up The Seahawks Lost To Escape The Truth That You See Infront of You. Be Real With Yourself Failcons,We Are Yall Superbowl...You Don't Care For A Ring,As Long As Yall Get Wins On Us....Your Season Is Good.

This Going Be A Good Game. I Hope Our D Can Stop Turner Cause He Was fu*kin Up and Acouple Of These Failcons Was Quick To Toss Him Under The Bus But He Back On His Rhino sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #65
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Fresh Whyte said:
Hope Our D Can Stop Turner Cause He Was fu*kin Up and Acouple Of These Failcons Was Quick To Toss Him Under The Bus But He Back On His Rhino sh*t.
n*gga he still garbage if yall cant stop him its because you n*ggaz is garbage.........so I guess yall wont be stopping him.

[pic - click to view]

n*ggaz wont be screaming Rocky! at the end of this one though Aint.
 6 years ago '05        #66
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
I just remember how quiet yall was(Roddy White too) after that loss in the "unbeatable" "dome" last year, and took that L, and took another L. Yall fans are weak. You let opposing teams take over in your own dome.

the only problem Falcons will give us is with T.Gonzales.
Yeah Gonzo worries me because of the Redzone threat and moving the chains on 3rd downs.
 6 years ago '11        #67
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 J.R. Hyphy said:
I just remember how quiet yall was(Roddy White too) after that loss in the "unbeatable" "dome" last year, and took that L, and took another L. Yall fans are weak. You let opposing teams take over in your own dome.

the only problem Falcons will give us is with T.Gonzales.
Greer ain't holding Julio...and Turner always has a good game against ya...and why would we talk sh*t after we take an L lol...it was a meaningless game though, we copped the #1 seed regardless...

and at n*ggas thinking the Saints are THAT important to the Falcons...love beating ya, but it ain't nothing I ain't used to seeing
 6 years ago '05        #68
space
space
 wjcorner said:
Greer ain't holding Julio...and Turner always has a good game against ya...and why would we talk sh*t after we take an L lol...it was a meaningless game though, we copped the #1 seed regardless...

and at n*ggas thinking the Saints are THAT important to the Falcons...love beating ya, but it ain't nothing I ain't used to seeing
Be for real corner..........now if you would have said Roddy I would understand because Greer and Roddy go at it. Id be surprised if Jones gets the best of Greer on a consistent basis Sunday. The secondary is the strength of the Saints defense so I disagree on that.
 6 years ago '11        #69
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Will be at the game

Let's go
 6 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 TH35 said:
Neither team has played to their potential. It could be a breakout game for the winner. I never knew this was anything other than a division rivalry though sh*t aint that deep.
Falcons vs Saints been a big deal in the old NFC West long before the NFC South was formed.
 6 years ago '11        #71
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
Be for real corner..........now if you would have said Roddy I would understand because Greer and Roddy go at it. Id be surprised if Jones gets the best of Greer on a consistent basis Sunday. The secondary is the strength of the Saints defense so I disagree on that.
he hasn't been having his best year this year...I'd be surprised if Jones didn't go for 8 catches and a buck...and ya secondary is banged up...i wouldn't be surprised to see Jones on the right side frequently to try and get over the top of Harper.
 6 years ago '11        #72
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 TH35 said:
Neither team has played to their potential. It could be a breakout game for the winner. I never knew this was anything other than a division rivalry though sh*t aint that deep.
we been getting it in since the west side days homie, this sh*t is serious
 6 years ago '05        #73
space
space
 wjcorner said:
he hasn't been having his best year this year...I'd be surprised if Jones didn't go for 8 catches and a buck...and ya secondary is banged up...i wouldn't be surprised to see Jones on the right side frequently to try and get over the top of Harper.
Porter has a good chance of playing Sunday he practiced today he's OK. Robinson is improved and Jenkins is solid............Harper worries me on Gonzo
 6 years ago '05        #74
space
space
 wjcorner said:
Yeah when Tampa was wearing Orange
 6 years ago '11        #75
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
going 0-14
 6 years ago '05        #76
space
space
 wjcorner said:
going 0-14
 6 years ago '05        #77
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
Meaningless Game? See...See...See...That's pus*y sh*t But n*ggas Was Just Talking About The Ls We Took In The Old Days Against Them But Don't Wanna Talk About Them New Fresh Ls We Done Handed Them.

Turner Aint Garbage,That n*gga Is Nice On The Field. You n*ggas Was Praising That n*gga All Last Year and Now Trying Discredit The Man and He One That Was Taking You n*ggas Far In The Game Cause n*ggas Kept fu*kin Matty Slush.
 11-10-2011, 03:53 PM         #78
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is an underrated rivalry....

yall n*ggas be going in.

6 years ago '11        #79
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
Meaningless Game? See...See...See...That's pus*y sh*t But n*ggas Was Just Talking About The Ls We Took In The Old Days Against Them But Don't Wanna Talk About Them New Fresh Ls We Done Handed Them.

Turner Aint Garbage,That n*gga Is Nice On The Field. You n*ggas Was Praising That n*gga All Last Year and Now Trying Discredit The Man and He One That Was Taking You n*ggas Far In The Game Cause n*ggas Kept fu*kin Matty Slush.
if it wasn't meaningless then at what point did it affect our playoff seeding? don't play dumb, we got the south and the #1 seed regardless...it was meaningless
 6 years ago '07        #80
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 wjcorner said:
Then sure but now NFL rivalries are kinda dead besides Bears/Packers and Ravens/Steelers. So, this rivalry is as deep as those still are now?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now