Week 10: The RIVALRY: New Orleans Saints @ Atlanta Falcons [Game Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
 100
They found him
44 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Riots At XXXTentacion Gathering In LA
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Jun 20 - BREAKING: Anonymous Flight Attendant On Child Prison Plane Tel..
19 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who You Got?
New Orleans Saints 31 63.27%
Atlanta Falcons 18 36.73%
Voters: 49. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #41
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,185 | Props total: 2966 2966
 Fresh Whyte said:
*looks around* Aint This A Message Board? Topic Is Football & Both Teams Hate Each Other. What You Think The Thread Is For? Hold Hands & Post Updates?

Its True....Failcons Only Worried About The Saints Every Season. Its Not About A Ring....As Long As They Beat Us,Its Was A Good Season




..You n*ggas Been On Vacation Chillin,We Aint Been On Yall Mind. Its Been Saints/Buccs Going At It....

Yall Going Take A a.ss Whooping and Thats It
maybe when we were in the West...and that's when we both were losing...but since the merger it hasn't been about the Saints sorry guy, ya ain't that important...n*ggas talking like they been running the South.


Last edited by wjcorner; 11-09-2011 at 08:34 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #42
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,317 | Props total: 1556 1556
 Fresh Whyte said:
..Welcome? n*gga We Got A Key,We Own That HIV Infested Homo a.ss Dome of Yours. Still Looking Like The Same Time We Came Thru & Won,Aint sh*t Changed.

The Yucs Forever fu*king Up. n*ggas Going Be Throwin Rocks Back & Forth With The Panthers If They Dont Get Their sh*t Together.


Real talk while we on that subject lets not act like the stats didnt rise after Katrina came through and you rats scurried to the A. God Bless the dead but you zombies that came through stunk up the city. Also just cause you throw a Mercedes emblem on the hood doesnt mean you not still riding in Hyundai. After we whoop yall a.ss in the Dome we coming to that sh*t bowl yall call the Super Dome to hang another L on you bi*ches. Your welcome!
 7 years ago '09        #43
xslick504 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,241 | Props total: 2115 2115
fu*k everything about f*glanta and that soft a.ss Feather Dome.....

Only thing good in Atlanta is the bi*ches and you can't even touch dem nuclear-waste-for-a-pus*y hoes.......

Can't wait for Brees to put that 2nd rate Dome crowd on mute and all you lame a.ss n*ggas gonna have left to say is "we'll see you in The Real Dome , you got us this time"

bookmarked.... not coming back till Sunday Morning....





P.S. fu*k Georgia... Bulldogs and Failcons are beneath the State of Louisiana....



[pic - click to view]




but you already know that.
 7 years ago '05        #44
Fresh|B 999 heat pts999 OP
space
avatar space
space
$44,164 | Props total: 29826 29826
 wjcorner said:
maybe when we were in the West...and that's when we both were losing...but since the merger it hasn't been about the Saints sorry guy, ya ain't that important...n*ggas talking like they been running the South.
Last edited by wjcorner; Today at 07:34 PM.. I See You bi*ch n*gga

 peeyump said:
Real talk while we on that subject lets not act like the stats didnt rise after Katrina came through and you rats scurried to the A. God Bless the dead but you zombies that came through stunk up the city. Also just cause you throw a Mercedes emblem on the hood doesnt mean you not still riding in Hyundai. After we whoop yall a.ss in the Dome we coming to that sh*t bowl yall call the Super Dome to hang another L on you bi*ches. Your welcome!
....Stats Been There. We Was Whooping Yall a.ss When We Was Coming To Yall Dome With Bags On Our Head & Stayed Filling Up That Bullsh*t a.ss Dome When Yall Wasnt Supporting The Team Like You Are Now. n*ggas Keep Bringin Up Katrina? sh*t Happen In 2005 and We Lost To Yall Twice During That Year and After That We Been Owning You n*ggas Ever Since.

Benz Decided To fu*k With The Real Dome...Not That Bullsh*t Yall Call A Dome. We Got Mercedes-Benz Property,n*gga....So When You See A Benz In Atlanta....Think of New Orleans,n*gga
 7 years ago '10        #45
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,317 | Props total: 1556 1556
 Fresh Whyte said:
Last edited by wjcorner; Today at 07:34 PM.. I See You bi*ch n*gga



....Stats Been There. We Was Whooping Yall a.ss When We Was Coming To Yall Dome With Bags On Our Head & Stayed Filling Up That Bullsh*t a.ss Dome When Yall Wasnt Supporting The Team Like You Are Now. n*ggas Keep Bringin Up Katrina? sh*t Happen In 2005 and We Lost To Yall Twice During That Year and After That We Been Owning You n*ggas Ever Since.

Benz Decided To fu*k With The Real Dome...Not That Bullsh*t Yall Call A Dome. We Got Mercedes-Benz Property,n*gga....So When You See A Benz In Atlanta....Think of New Orleans,n*gga



n*gga we own the series.....how was yall whooping our a.ss? Lately we've been splitting.......sh*t its nothing we sweeping yall mongrels this year fu*k boy. You broke a.ss n*ggaz know yall live with your cousins in Atlanta........act like ya house aint float away if you want to. Talking all that sh*t about the A when you prolly eating Varsity hot dogs for dinner right now.
 7 years ago '11        #46
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,185 | Props total: 2966 2966
 Fresh Whyte said:
Last edited by wjcorner; Today at 07:34 PM.. I See You bi*ch n*gga



....Stats Been There. We Was Whooping Yall a.ss When We Was Coming To Yall Dome With Bags On Our Head & Stayed Filling Up That Bullsh*t a.ss Dome When Yall Wasnt Supporting The Team Like You Are Now. n*ggas Keep Bringin Up Katrina? sh*t Happen In 2005 and We Lost To Yall Twice During That Year and After That We Been Owning You n*ggas Ever Since.

Benz Decided To fu*k With The Real Dome...Not That Bullsh*t Yall Call A Dome. We Got Mercedes-Benz Property,n*gga....So When You See A Benz In Atlanta....Think of New Orleans,n*gga
n*gga the series is at 2-3 with Ryan starting fu*k is you talking about...when our QB went to jail? it damn sure won't when Aaron Brooks was giving games away cause in the West, when ya was turning up with bag heads faithfully, ya didn't even fill up ya own dome, nevermind Fulton Stadium
 7 years ago '05        #47
Fresh|B 999 heat pts999 OP
space
avatar space
space
$44,164 | Props total: 29826 29826
 peeyump said:
n*gga we own the series.....how was yall whooping our a.ss? Lately we've been splitting.......sh*t its nothing we sweeping yall mongrels this year fu*k boy. You broke a.ss n*ggaz know yall live with your cousins in Atlanta........act like ya house aint float away if you want to. Talking all that sh*t about the A when you prolly eating Varsity hot dogs for dinner right now.
...n*ggas Went To Houston ,Miami, Nashville, or Los Angeles. What My Kinfolks Look Like Going To Ol Cow Tippin a.ss Atlanta. Farm Land n*ggas Still Living In The Roots Days With Taking sh*ts In OutHouses and Singin "Dont Trust Them City n*ggas" Out In The Field.

Yall Wasnt Sweeping sh*t...It Was Saints & Yuks f!ghting It Out For The Top. You n*ggas Was Playing Pitty Patty With The Panthers Not Giving A Damn About The Season Till The Yuks Fell To Us. Now Yall Want To Get Hype....I'll r*pe Atlanta bi*ch So She Can Taste Who Dat Cream But High Risk of HIV In That City Is Not Worth It.

We Eatting Good...Not No Damn Bootleg Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles. fu*k Knight & Winan Chicken & Waffles


 wjcorner said:
n*gga the series is at 2-3 with Ryan starting fu*k is you talking about...when our QB went to jail? it damn sure won't when Aaron Brooks was giving games away cause in the West, when ya was turning up with bag heads faithfully, ya didn't even fill up ya own dome, nevermind Fulton Stadium
..Vick Went To Jail At The Very End of 2007 (Dec). We Whoop You n*ggas a.sses In 07 and 06. Dont Give Me That Bullsh*t Now,n*gga....That Was A God To You n*ggas.

n*ggas Trying Bring The Old Games That Were Close Games. These Failcon n*ggas Is Funny...Sit Down Junior.


Last edited by Fresh; 11-09-2011 at 11:23 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #48
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 97 97
 Gotti211 said:


Even yall RB knows what time it is :cool-smiley-009:
Looks like the players have more sense then the fans.
 7 years ago '11        #49
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,185 | Props total: 2966 2966
 Fresh Whyte said:
...n*ggas Went To Houston ,Miami, Nashville, or Los Angeles. What My Kinfolks Look Like Going To Ol Cow Tippin a.ss Atlanta. Farm Land n*ggas Still Living In The Roots Days With Taking sh*ts In OutHouses and Singin "Dont Trust Them City n*ggas" Out In The Field.

Yall Wasnt Sweeping sh*t...It Was Saints & Yuks f!ghting It Out For The Top. You n*ggas Was Playing Pitty Patty With The Panthers Not Giving A Damn About The Season Till The Yuks Fell To Us. Now Yall Want To Get Hype....I'll r*pe Atlanta bi*ch So She Can Taste Who Dat Cream But High Risk of HIV In That City Is Not Worth It.

We Eatting Good...Not No Damn Bootleg Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles. fu*k Knight & Winan Chicken & Waffles




..Vick Went To Jail At The Very End of 2007 (Dec). We Whoop You n*ggas a.sses In 07 and 06. Dont Give Me That Bullsh*t Now,n*gga....That Was A God To You n*ggas.

n*ggas Trying Bring The Old Games That Were Close Games. These Failcon n*ggas Is Funny...Sit Down Junior.
the fu*k are you talking about? you were talking like ya been running the South...ya have won the South as many times as us...you beat a team that even the Browns could beat with Vick, and got us when our QB went to prison and our coach bounced midseason congratulations...with Ryan, we've beaten ya, healthy, in both Domes...the series would be even if Ryan played in the GA Dome game back in 09...ya have never been untouchable in the South n*gga. don't fool ya self thinking ya have.
 7 years ago '05        #50
Fresh|B 999 heat pts999 OP
space
avatar space
space
$44,164 | Props total: 29826 29826
 wjcorner said:
the fu*k are you talking about? you were talking like ya been running the South...ya have won the South as many times as us...you beat a team that even the Browns could beat with Vick, and got us when our QB went to prison and our coach bounced midseason congratulations...with Ryan, we've beaten ya, healthy, in both Domes...the series would be even if Ryan played in the GA Dome game back in 09...ya have never been untouchable in the South n*gga. don't fool ya self thinking ya have.
When Yall Had Vick In 06....Yall Still Lost To Us...TWICE
@ Blaming The Coach....Wasnt Yall Like 4-10 With That n*gga.

Since Having Matty Slush(2008,Correct?)....We Only Lost 2 Times To You bi*ches and Thats Outta 6 Games From 2008 To Present and The Last Game We WON....In Your Own DOME!

Cmon Junior....You n*ggas Aint Been sh*t Since Coming Up Last Year With That Nice 10-3 Record and STILL Couldnt Get The Job Done For The Ring. We Not Untouchable,We Just Know We Whooping Yall a.ss.
 7 years ago '07        #51
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 97 97
 Fresh Whyte said:
When Yall Had Vick In 06....Yall Still Lost To Us...TWICE
@ Blaming The Coach....Wasnt Yall Like 4-10 With That n*gga.

Since Having Matty Slush(2008,Correct?)....We Only Lost 2 Times To You bi*ches and Thats Outta 6 Games From 2008 To Present and The Last Game We WON....In Your Own DOME!

Cmon Junior....You n*ggas Aint Been sh*t Since Coming Up Last Year With That Nice 10-3 Record and STILL Couldnt Get The Job Done For The Ring. We Not Untouchable,We Just Know We Whooping Yall a.ss.
Plus, they win last year in OT after Hartley shanks a 30 yard field goal? Yeah, I'm scared
 7 years ago '05        #52
Fresh|B 999 heat pts999 OP
space
avatar space
space
$44,164 | Props total: 29826 29826
 sonof504 said:
Plus, they win last year in OT after Hartley shanks a 30 yard field goal? Yeah, I'm scared
...That Too. Hartley Was Finna Get His a.ss Whooped For That Kick. n*gga Hooked That Ball Far Right...Still Trying Figure Out What Was He Thinking On That Kick.
 7 years ago '11        #53
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,185 | Props total: 2966 2966
 Fresh Whyte said:
When Yall Had Vick In 06....Yall Still Lost To Us...TWICE
@ Blaming The Coach....Wasnt Yall Like 4-10 With That n*gga.

Since Having Matty Slush(2008,Correct?)....We Only Lost 2 Times To You bi*ches and Thats Outta 6 Games From 2008 To Present and The Last Game We WON....In Your Own DOME!

Cmon Junior....You n*ggas Aint Been sh*t Since Coming Up Last Year With That Nice 10-3 Record and STILL Couldnt Get The Job Done For The Ring. We Not Untouchable,We Just Know We Whooping Yall a.ss.
like I said, ya beat a team even the browns could beat, its no secret Vick gave no fu*ks. And matt Ryan is 2-3 against ya, he would be 3-3 if he played in our second match-up in 09. Also, that shanked kick only happen because of that fluke punt, where it bounced off DeCoud's foot. Otherwise we get the ball and run turner down ya throat for another 5 minutes for the W, like we always do. Keep getting hype off a win that didn't affect sh*t as far as playoff positioning...as soon as we beat ya, you n*ggas were playing keep up in the South, same sh*t different year.
 7 years ago '09        #54
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,974 | Props total: 11960 11960
 Fresh Whyte said:
When Yall Had Vick In 06....Yall Still Lost To Us...TWICE
@ Blaming The Coach....Wasnt Yall Like 4-10 With That n*gga.

Since Having Matty Slush(2008,Correct?)....We Only Lost 2 Times To You bi*ches and Thats Outta 6 Games From 2008 To Present and The Last Game We WON....In Your Own DOME!

Cmon Junior....You n*ggas Aint Been sh*t Since Coming Up Last Year With That Nice 10-3 Record and STILL Couldnt Get The Job Done For The Ring. We Not Untouchable,We Just Know We Whooping Yall a.ss.

[video - click to view]


:nasmad:
 7 years ago '10        #55
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,317 | Props total: 1556 1556
Atlanta Falcons lead series 46-38-0




But yall have just been whooping our a.ss............n*ggaz couldnt even catch up when we stuck with Joey Harrington at QB........fu*k out of here Gumbo.
 7 years ago '10        #56
kingjab7542 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 955 955
Game is gonna be close, honestly it all depends on drew brees. ATL should be fine if they don't switch up their game plan by running the rock(Matt Ryan throwing the deep ball ) and if brees throws more than one INT(you know Grimes is gonna get one out of him, underrated CB) But if Drew keeps the turnovers to a minimum and NO can keep a balanced attack like last week Saints should pull out the W at the terrordome.

Saints 24 ATL 17
 7 years ago '11        #57
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$6,235 | Props total: 954 954
 CutKidd21 said:
to dirty to eat? yall motherfu*kers in New poorleans will eat a rat off canal
Lol put it on a po boy sandwich but for real fu*k the dirty birds :nasmad:
 7 years ago '05        #58
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,536 | Props total: 173 173
Ni99as gettin' it in
 7 years ago '07        #59
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$88,388 | Props total: 16850 16850
Neither team has played to their potential. It could be a breakout game for the winner. I never knew this was anything other than a division rivalry though sh*t aint that deep.


Last edited by TH35; 11-10-2011 at 10:44 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #60
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,974 | Props total: 11960 11960
Can't wait to see how live this thread is on gameday. Y'all motherfu*kers better not leave, win or lose! Either way. :nasmad:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Saht Bae Alycia Tyre
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Bloods extorting XxxTentacion
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
277 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside No wonder Donald Glover and Aaron Rodgers smashed, DAMN!
118 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Historical Events You Should Never, Ever.... Google Image Search
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
254 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside A video game making company should get behind PURGE
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Jun 18 - Paycheck-To-Paycheck: Americans aren't benefiting from robust..
180 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy