Floyd Mayweather offers to pay for Joe Frazier's funeral

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #61
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
 Ant McQueen said:
Yeah, Floyd is a totally different dude after a f!ght. Before a f!ght he'll run his mouth to generate interest in a f!ght because he knows that there are people that will pay to see him lose just like there are people that pay to see him win. Plus, he tries to get in the other f!ghter's head. If you ever see him after a f!ght though he's always running over to the other corner checking to see if the other guy is okay and what not. The dude is not the evil, arrogant guy that he portrays himself to be.
Truth.

I feel like no one seems to ever pay attention to the end of most of Mayweather's f!ghts when he is interviewed...he tends to usually give props to the other f!ghter and say how great he was and it was a tough f!ght etc. Completely opposite of what he says before the f!ght happens. He sells the sh*t out of the f!ght by talking a bunch of sh*t ...but it's mostly all an act don't get it twisted.
 6 years ago '04        #62
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
Ellerbe proceeded to get in touch with Rudy Hernandez, Genaro's brother, to tell him what Mayweather wanted to do.

"There was about a minute of silence on the phone, but he was appreciative," Ellerbe said. "He told me what he thought it was going to cost, and I said Floyd was going to take care of it. Floyd likes to do things like that. That's just the type of person he is. He has done things like this over the last 10 years -- and I am not exaggerating -- at least 20 times. I've seen a fan write to him or contact him through our website needing something like that done and Floyd would do it out of kindness. I can recall at least 20 times that he's done that because I am the one who handled the details.

"He doesn't like to take credit for those kinds of things, and he would probably get mad at me for saying these things, but it's the kind of heart he has."

Mayweather has sponsored turkey giveaways on Thanksgiving. He threw his financial muscle behind the National Golden Gloves tournament a few years ago when it took place in his native Michigan and was facing a serious budget shortfall. He has been known to hand out money to down-on-their-luck folks in Las Vegas, where he has lived for many years.
Mayweather a good dude at heart
 6 years ago '07        #63
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 baynut said:
my n*gga!

hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dedication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11-08-2011, 02:34 PM         #64
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCSIII said:
Yeah,Yeah I understand all that but it is what it is and he needs to stop throwing a tantrum everytime somebody is "against" him.
Yeah unfortunately he has to live with the fact people are too stupid to realize everything you see on t.v. isn't real.
 11-08-2011, 05:13 PM         #65
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
Shut the fu*k up you stupid a.ss boy. Your not even making sense with that bullsh*t statement. Do something nice? You think this is the first time floyd has given away money or paid for a funeral service. Your the sheep you speak of. Shut the fu*k up until you start making sense...

Who gives a fu*k though? He could be the nicest guy in the world and people still might not think he's genuine. He's winning regardless...

Exactly. These dumb n*ggas see 24/7 and think that's all he's about.. I swear n*ggas are more naive nowadays than bi*ches..
I read somewhere before that since Diego Corrales's funeral was already paid for....He sent an unbelievable amount of flowers to the funeral and also sent money to a fund started by Diegos family.

I enlarged the part where you mentioned 24/7 cause its like these n*ggas dont realize hes a regular guy...24/7 is added drama thats damn near like the promotion for major wrestling events in my opinion....Thats it...theyre selling you tickets.
 6 years ago '10        #66
calicase 
space
space
$993 | Props total: 166 166
Ray J is going to pay for it, Money that he jacked from Fab!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago