Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-08-2011, 05:11 PM         #81
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stl12188 said:
i appreciate the thoughtful posts. i have a myspace for my beats that i make but dont have a facebook or twitter. you have to admit that sh*t was way different before the advent of social media, cell phones and all modern technology. it's crazy to see people bugging over facebook posts.. ive seen long a.ss relationships ruined over someone misinterpreting a post and sh*t, people are downright crazy as fu*k if you think about it. all the new polls suggest that like half or more of all employers search you on social media sites during the hiring process. i want to echo the sentiments of one of the earlier posters and basically say that we as a country are getting soft as fu*k. i work at a college post office and a lot of these kids can't even address an envelope.they come in and think that they can just mail a package across the country and that it is free. i'm basically saying that i think social media is playing a definite role in causing a lot of ignorant and petty sh*t that each and everyone one of us sees in our everyday lives. there's just sh*t that you learn interacting in the real world that you can't learn from reading online or checking people's profiles and sh*t. when it comes down to it, no one cares about who your online persona is, do something great.. in the real world, then come back and blog about it. until then, shut the fu*k up and come shovel sh*t with the rest of us down here on earth.

^^ funny how ppl expect us to read what they say on here when supposedly we're all "nobodies"

its ironic cuz ur taking any validity away from yourself in the very post youre posting

i agree with a lot of what people are saying about how the internet is making us disabled in real world situations...but the problem isnt the internet..the problem is how we're not capable of keeping things in balance...we let the internet run our lives when we could simply be using it as means to inspire us or inform us of some useful information

with great power comes great responsibility

some people can handle having that much information and some people cant..some people let it clutter and pollute their minds and doubt everything they know..some people become insecure because there they give other peoples online personas too much credit and let it imitidate them..

you cant understand how big the world is and then grieve about how small you are..you have to understand how big the world is and then find your role in it and have confidence in wtf you do...you have to refine yourself..everyone wants to be a fu*kin jack of all trades know a little bit about everything when you should be learning everything there is to one particular craft in order to add upon the worlds knowledge of it

someone that doesnt kno the heart of something can never improve upon it..you have to ultimately master it in order to push the envelope further and innovate
 11-08-2011, 05:11 PM         #82
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Really n*gga? Didnt know you were a sensitive a.ss bi*ch like that...........it wasnt about you directly but if you took that way, then hey maybe it was about you.........
Point being, it's more of a cultural shift then just people being lazy. sh*t might even get away with calling it evolution.
 11-08-2011, 05:21 PM         #83
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BooHaggle McGee said:
^^ funny how ppl expect us to read what they say on here when supposedly we're all "nobodies"

its ironic cuz ur taking any validity away from yourself in the very post youre posting

i agree with a lot of what people are saying about how the internet is making us disabled in real world situations...but the problem isnt the internet..the problem is how we're not capable of keeping things in balance...we let the internet run our lives when we could simply be using it as means to inspire us or inform us on some useful information

with great power comes great responsibility

some people can handle having that much information and some people cant..some people let it clutter and pollute their minds and doubt everything they know..some people become insecure because there they give other peoples online personas too much credit and let it imitidate them..

you cant understand how big the world is and then grieve about how small you are..you have to understand how big the world is and then find your role in it and have confidence in wtf you do...you have to refine yourself..everyone wants to be a fu*kin jack of all trades know a little bit about everything when you should be learning everything there is to one particular craft in order to add upon the worlds knowledge of it

someone that doesnt kno the heart of something can never improve upon it..you have to ultimately master it in order to push the envelope further and innovate
The statement I put in bold, could you elaborate on that a bit? I mean you touched on it a little, but go deeper with your explanation if you will. That stood out to me, just because I have a ton of education solely from the internet. Some if it is random a.ss sh*t like Turtles can breath out of their a.sses (that's an actual fact), but a lot of it is important sh*t I just stumble upon like history of the US and other countries as well. I've learned tons about different laws, different countries customs and courtesies, basically a ton of sh*t I never learned through grade school or college. I even learned sign language through the internet. Not to mention it's my absolute go to for news. There is just so much information out there, seems wasteful to not soak up as much as you can. Truthfully, in the future all of this free information may not be as readily available as it is now.

I'm that guy that might not know somethin, but gimme a smartphone and 5 minutes and I'll be all up on that sh*t. Ignorance about sh*t like current world events is just inexcusable in this day and age.
 6 years ago '09        #84
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
I agree with him
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy