Drake On Why He Hates Social Media

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,684 | Props total: 8638 8638
he is saying some real sh*t social media is making are world anti-social.
 6 years ago '05        #22
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 yeugkk said:
"The Internet has given everyone a voice, but everyone has forgotten one major thing: No one gives a sh*t about you and your humdrum life. Make something of yourself then come back and talk later."

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true

i salute u
so u just gonna go silent until ur "something"... i make from scratch metal antything for all the high tech sh*t thats lets u live in this media world, while youre posting on forum from ur whatever....

u trying to say that since im not on tv.... i cant speak my mind to my freinds whenerver the fu*k i want to... and my freinds cant comment if they didnt write a speach for ron paul?
 6 years ago '05        #23
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 marcusaka50 said:
he is saying some real sh*t social media is making are world anti-social.

6 years ago '11        #24
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8505 8505
I remember the day my mom was getting surgery and someone came on Twitter and they were like, ‘Yo, Drake, I hope your mom dies.’

Dudes is ruthless
 6 years ago '04        #25
jtt11219 
space
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
f*ck twitter.
 6 years ago '05        #26
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
1. wtf is a turkey?

2. the person who said "i hope your mom dies" is a lil bi*ch, probably some fat chubby kid with hurrible acne....bi*ch
 11-07-2011, 11:07 PM         #27
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What the hell is tumblr? The internet was designed by the Illuminati, to carry out their plan for the new world order.
 6 years ago '10        #28
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 PotheadFocker said:
I remember the day my mom was getting surgery and someone came on Twitter and they were like, ‘Yo, Drake, I hope your mom dies.’

Dudes is ruthless

That guy was brave as fu*k. He's lucky Drake didn't get hyped up.
 11-07-2011, 11:12 PM         #29
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas cosignin this ole hoe a.ss feelin catchin band aid colored bastard FOH

Drake LOST for catchin feelings over what somebody type on da internet. n*ggas wished death on his mama so what? da internet aint 4 da weak mayne. erry last n*gga in here can wish vicious r*pe on Marvin Hagler mama and pimpin dont give a fu*k mayne. thats hella hoeish ole i cryyyy you cryyy we cryyyyyyy together a.ss n*gga

a pimp hope Drake J.R. Tolkien face a.ss mama gits scurvy and dies on da 3rd day of Hanukkah
 6 years ago '05        #30
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
He right about Tumblr. Its only a handful of blogs on there thats actually original and interesting. The rest is a bunch of bullsh*t. I just reblog what I like.
 6 years ago '10        #31
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 30581 30581
Drizzy a real n*gga
 6 years ago '09        #32
jtread 16 heat pts16
space
space
$460 | Props total: 71 71
 YARKONE said:
so u just gonna go silent until ur "something"... i make from scratch metal antything for all the high tech sh*t thats lets u live in this media world, while youre posting on forum from ur whatever....

u trying to say that since im not on tv.... i cant speak my mind to my freinds whenerver the fu*k i want to... and my freinds cant comment if they didnt write a speach for ron paul?
I think you are taking it the wrong way. But if you want to take it in that direction: You talking to friends is fine. Giving your opinion and detailing what is going on in your world is fine to a point. But people are starting to go too far. They are putting themselves too far out there on the Internet. It's dangerous and unnecessary. And when it boils down to it, it's because these people are insecure with themselves and need others to validate them. That's what your close friends are for. Not the world. Hearkening back to my previous statement: The world doesn't care. It's just waiting on you to slip so it can laugh at your downfall (I only get on FB to laugh at people.) The thrill of being "seen" is fleeting; a reup is needed and evidenced through every status update, profile pic, tweet, etc. And for the most part, these fixes have no bearing on anyone other than yourself. Most are just meaningless timewasters which only warrant space in your own head, not the Internet. Everyone is their own superstar, which turns into living through your favorite superstar.
 6 years ago '07        #33
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
gotta cosign Drizzy...n*ggaz don't have no lives and live simulated lives instead of going out in the world and doing sh*t for themselves
 11-07-2011, 11:37 PM         #34
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
n*ggas cosignin this ole hoe a.ss feelin catchin band aid colored bastard FOH

Drake LOST for catchin feelings over what somebody type on da internet. n*ggas wished death on his mama so what? da internet aint 4 da weak mayne. erry last n*gga in here can wish vicious r*pe on Marvin Hagler mama and pimpin dont give a fu*k mayne. thats hella hoeish ole i cryyyy you cryyy we cryyyyyyy together a.ss n*gga

a pimp hope Drake J.R. Tolkien face a.ss mama gits scurvy and dies on da 3rd day of Hanukkah

yo freal this n*gga is one of the funniest muthafu*kas in the world

"da internet aint 4 da weak mayne"

this n*gga is a genius..freal...i see u n*gga
 11-07-2011, 11:52 PM         #35
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys are complaining about the internet when the problem is certain peoples behavior on the internet

people who are dumb fu*ks in real life are dumb fu*ks on the internet

people who are shy in person are going to be open on the internet when no one is looking

where the fu*k is the surprise..these are simple concepts

god damn..if u n*ggas dont like it just fall back..there is a lot of useful sh*t on the internet and youd be an idiot to think dumb people are going to make their marks on that sh*t as well
 11-07-2011, 11:57 PM         #36
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonystarks21 said:

but anyways on tumblr i hate how everything thinks their some dope artist taking corny a.ss pictures faking to be a fake a.ss photographer, buncha hipsters on there who don't say or do sh*t in real life but claim to be all popular and sh*t on tumblr.
i actually like that a lot

im not mad about the tumblrs im just mad that theyre bi*ch n*ggas in real life

feel me?

i mean if everyone really believed in all the rev run quotes they retweet and positive sh*t they reblog this world would be a beautiful place

its not the internets fault its the bi*ch n*gganess in its users

whether the internet is making them bi*ch n*ggas or not is debatable tho...i wouldnt flat out say theres a direct link
 6 years ago '08        #37
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333

[pic - click to view]

= this thread
 6 years ago '07        #38
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
 *eckounltd1972* said:
I get where he's coming with It allows fu*ks to be someone that they're not because they're behind a computer screen
this ..that's the truth though, the internet is like a mask, anyone can do and say w/e when they have it on because their true indentity is concealed..therefore there are no consequences of their actions..that's why you have bi*ch n*ggas acting tough, lame muthafu*kas who swear they're cool and get bi*ches, racist people, and stupid a.ss muthafu*kas ...someone needs to tell drakes dumbass hs is 4 years not 5
 6 years ago '04        #39
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,737 | Props total: 6439 6439
 psylence2k said:
he has somewhat of a point because I've always said that social media pretty much has changed the way we.......well socialize

remember back in the day before cell phones or the internet, we use to spend all our free time actually physically going out to have contact with our friends, as kids we were only really home to eat and sleep, the rest of the time u were running around the hood, socializing face to face and actually getting some physical exercise somewhat. No cell phone so you would have to end up running around the hood to find your homeboy if he wasnt at home. You would spend all day playing ball and hollering at some females IN PERSON. Kids nowadays leave school or work and go straight home and jump on the internet or xbox for the remaining 6 hours of their day. Shyt is pretty much like the Matrix, instead of experiencing things in person and physically, now we just plug into our computers and "socialize" by going through status updates, picture albums, and youtube clips. We're like zombies now. We spend more time living life through this "alternate" form of reality known as the Internet. Imagine if one day all schooling and work was done online, you'd really have no reason to leave your computer/bedroom/home. Shyt is sad.

6 years ago '04        #40
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15527 15527
Okay Drake. So you know you have to power to influence a large amount of youth in society.

So how about you stop actin like a f*ggot, dressin like a f*ggot, and makin these kids act like emotional bi*ches crying bout their relationships cause they listen to your lame a.ss music?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago