Twitter Trending Topic -- #TakeCareComesWith

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-07-2011, 02:37 PM         #21
*HypnotiK* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #22
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15528 15528
Drake is a f*ggot. This kid simply doesn't know whether he wants to be an R&B singer or a rapper. n*gga, how about you focus on perfecting your craft (either singing or rapping) first before trying to master both worlds at once

This n*gga can't sing. I love R&B and would bump artists like John Legend or Robin Thicke anytime, but notice that those guys can actually sing. Drake's concepts revolve around simpin' 80% of the time. It's really pathetic how so many Drake stans are riding this n*gga like he's the savior of hip-hop.

Grown a.ss men should not be listening to this fu*kery. It's not about being hard or being a man, it's about not co-signing sh*t that is a.sscheeks and claiming it to be the greatest CD ever. fu*k outta here you clowns.
 6 years ago '04        #23
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,566 | Props total: 2426 2426
 Mysteryman said:
Drake came in the game doing the same thing he is doing now so im not sure how anyone is surprised or disappointed

Seriously Drake first song if I remember correctly that blew up was Best I Ever Had so it isnt like he came out dropping some Thug Motivation or drug music.

When he first came out he was singing on Best I Ever Had, Successful w/ Trey Songz, Houstatlantavegas, etc so how is anyone surprised he is still singing.

He came out making music for the females and rapping as well and nothing really has changed. Just because he has been rapping a little more lately doesn't mean he is completely switching to a rapper now.

It seems like everyone forget about his early stuff and declared him a rapper that only sings on hooks when that isnt the case.

[video - click to view]

If you did your research, you'd know Drake had 2 mixtapes out (Room For Improvement(2006) & Comeback Season(2007)) before So Far Gone. He didn't start out with that simp sounding sh*t. That all came with the success of So Far Gone. Now he makes music that's aimed at females. That's his formula now and he's sticking with it. And it makes his music boring to me now because everything he puts out is pretty much the same sh*t over and over again.

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 11-07-2011 at 03:01 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #24
theHighlife04 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 1 1
I'm a huge Drake fan and thought Take Care was a solid album but why would I be mad about a trending Twitter topic? Some of those are pretty funny. I don't understand why people can't just be fans of music and not try and convert everybody else that isn't. If you didn't like it, word.
 6 years ago '05        #25
phil_8705 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 872 872
nothing wrong with drake singing...the part that messes him up is that hes such a simp. such a "i miss my ex, she broke my heart type of n*gga". a "i wanna save all these hoes cuz too many men hurt u" type of clown smh
 6 years ago '11        #26
Boston George 4 heat pts
space
space
$692 | Props total: 58 58
#Takecarecomeswith An already used tampon
 6 years ago '04        #27
p1mpjuce 
space
space
$472 | Props total: 0 0
B]#Takecarecomeswith[/B] a free mousepad
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #28
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,866 | Props total: 3833 3833
 gdash72 said:
Really...Trey? Really...I distinctly remember dis lil n*gga jumping in2 a crowd at a club performance, cuz sum dude called him gay...plus dis n*gga alwayz tryna act hard...not so much now...but Trey wit da Braids...Definately...But Whateva...n*ggas need 2 listen 2 So Far Gone again...half of it wuz singing...plus he said itz like an album full of da Houtanlantavegas vibe.............And he wuz ryte...dis sh*t ridin 2 me..so fu*k it...Plus half da haters are The Weeknd d!ck riders...so why u mad...he did dis 4 yall..obviously and n*ggas and wiggers still hate..Cuz They are 2 cool 4 sum smooth sh*t...#fu*kouttahere...It just quality music..enjoy or delete it and bump sum hard sh*t if u want....simple as dat...

6 years ago '11        #29
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 gdash72 said:
Really...Trey? Really...I distinctly remember dis lil n*gga jumping in2 a crowd at a club performance, cuz sum dude called him gay...plus dis n*gga alwayz tryna act hard...not so much now...but Trey wit da Braids...Definately...But Whateva...n*ggas need 2 listen 2 So Far Gone again...half of it wuz singing...plus he said itz like an album full of da Houtanlantavegas vibe.............And he wuz ryte...dis sh*t ridin 2 me..so fu*k it...Plus half da haters are The Weeknd d!ck riders...so why u mad...he did dis 4 yall..obviously and n*ggas and wiggers still hate..Cuz They are 2 cool 4 sum smooth sh*t...#fu*kouttahere...It just quality music..enjoy or delete it and bump sum hard sh*t if u want....simple as dat...

drizzy is the god
 6 years ago '04        #30
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
 6 years ago '05        #31
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
#TakeCareComesWith a "floydcmonson" gif
 6 years ago '04        #32
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,566 | Props total: 2426 2426
 refuze said:
It's not about being hard or being a man, it's about not co-signing sh*t that is a.sscheeks and claiming it to be the greatest CD ever. fu*k outta here you clowns.
 6 years ago '07        #33
bdubz 2 heat pts
space
space
$109 | Props total: 0 0
#TakeCareComesWith...a snuggie and a copy of the dvd Notebook!!

Nah but i think this album was more of his style, the first on was him tryna make a classic but this one seems more like drake doin him
 6 years ago '08        #34
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
#TakeCareComesWith a tampon and a noose

half the songs sound the same. the 40 beats with no drums are getting old
sorry

Last edited by MADIA; 11-07-2011 at 03:56 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #35
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 13243 13243
 6 years ago '05        #36
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,478 | Props total: 15542 15542
 tonystarks21 said:
hes a f*ggot? how do you know, did you fu*kk him?
r u jealous u didnt hit it first?
 6 years ago '07        #37
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
Drakes album comes with a lifetime subscribtion to lifetime HD
 6 years ago '04        #38
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15528 15528
 tonystarks21 said:
hes a f*ggot? how do you know, did you fu*kk him?

[video - click to view]

Now shut the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '05        #39
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
#TakeCareComesWith a pair of pink handled scissors & a bag labeled "my manhood"
 6 years ago '06        #40
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
#TakeCareComesWith a yellow Snuggie, a pint of rainbow sherbert, 3 scented candles and A Walk To Remember on DVD
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy