most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #21
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
Fat Joe's neck/chin looks like a saggy v*gina
 6 years ago '06        #22
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8659 8659
 ImInHerMouth said:
If you were in danger of being ostracized, fu*ked up, and even k!lled for your s3xual orientation you'd probably be on the "DL" too right?

DL people effect society in a bad way
if gays stand up for what they believe in then just maybe sh*t might just change.

black people went thru some sh*t not all the way similar but alike to a certain extent.

we got our rights even tho its still fu*ked up still but its a better day than how it was back then.
 6 years ago '06        #23
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8659 8659
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
yea... cause its not like they go have unprotected s3x with other men who might possibly have aids... then go home fu*k their girlfriends... who later on could pass it on to the next dude she fu*kin wit..

nahhh that type of sh*t doesnt effect society at all...

Dont confuse "in the closet" with "on the DL"
same sh*t to me

society follows the tv and celebrities some these DL dudes is promoting homos3xual sh*t and straight people dont even know it.

they go right head and follow that sh*t.

I have no problem teaching my son how to be a real man but in today's society you gotta really be on your kids because its fu*ked up out here.

its a monkey see monkey do world.

if you a f*g be proud to be a f*g let that sh*t be know.

how we suppose to change if you scared be you?
 11-08-2011, 12:15 AM         #24
yeugkk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fat people going skinny always freak me out

n*gga look like an alien
 6 years ago '10        #25
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
that sh*t was hilarious
 6 years ago '11        #26
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
yea... cause its not like they go have unprotected s3x with other men who might possibly have aids... then go home fu*k their girlfriends... who later on could pass it on to the next dude she fu*kin wit..

nahhh that type of sh*t doesnt effect society at all...

Dont confuse "in the closet" with "on the DL"
And dudes on the DL can't use condoms because????

That's not because they're on the DL. That's because their cheating, irresponsible d!ckheads. And people use those synonymously. So don't try that. The other you're referring to is just a gay man who doesn't broadcast it. And he fits in none of those categories.
 6 years ago '09        #27
BKTerror45 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 128 128
by ALLEN JACOBS

Joey Crack also suspects that he's previously collaborated with gay rappers.

Fat Joe recently sounded off on homos3xuality and Hip Hop, speaking with Vlad TV about his perspective on closeted rappers and the need for gays to come out. During the interview, he said that he’s definitely done songs with gay lyricists and that they shouldn’t be afraid to show who they are.

“I think I’ve done songs with gay rappers. I’m pretty sure of that. I’m pretty sure the football n*ggas is gay, the basketball n*ggas is gay - n*ggas is gay,” he said. “There’s millions of gay people in the world. Girls, too. Once again, I’m not a fan of that sh*t either. I’m a fan of, ‘Yo, I’m gay, what the fu*k?’ 2011, you gotta hide that you’re gay? Be real! Like, ‘I’m gay, what the fu*k?’ If you gay, you gay. That’s your preference. fu*k it, if the people don’t like it.”

He also gave his perspective on what he describes as Hip Hop’s “gay mafia,” referring to those who make moves behind the scenes. He says that gay members of the media are gatekeepers and hold a position of power.

“[Hip Hop] is the greatest gay market in the world. The Hip Hop community is most likely owned by gay. I happen to think there’s a gay mafia in Hip Hop. Not rappers - editorial presidents of magazines, the PDs at radio stations, the people who give you awards at award shows. This is the fu*king gay mafia, man. They’re in power,” he continued. “So why wouldn’t a guy come out and say, ‘Yo, I’m gay’ and get that type of love? Like Lady Gaga, I don’t know if she’s gay but she’s running with that gay sh*t for real. And she’s winning. [...] It’s 2011 going on 2012. I think if you’re gay, rep your set.”
 6 years ago '06        #28
SM 38204 heat pts38204
space
space
$128,044 | Props total: 67826 67826
repost
 6 years ago '05        #29
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,898 | Props total: 5727 5727
his basicly saying li wayne an birdman are the f*g rappers his worked with
 6 years ago '04        #30
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,745 | Props total: 11526 11526
so fat joe is gay?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy