Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,966 | Props total: 1181 1181
Damn ocho falling off
 6 years ago '10        #62
sho 2010 196 heat pts196
space
space
space
$41,938 | Props total: 5188 5188
If the pats released himin the nxt couple of weeks i doubt a team would pick him up for 5games
 6 years ago '10        #63
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael 1987 said:
IF they release him i wonder what will happen next.
They'll have to find someone else to blame for Brady starting to play bad.
 6 years ago '06        #64
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,249 | Props total: 87 87
it was all good when he was still Chad Johnson
 6 years ago '11        #65
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 link04 said:
what act? he been quiet all year, what gimmick? he aint acted a fool since he been in Boston. you need to stay out of the past.

hes not ghetto, hes actually well educated and intelligent. your a hater.

s/n he can go somewhere else tho. i hope they do let him go, it aint right he getting treated that way, he was so worried bout doing it the "Patriot" way that he probably not enjoying being himself. i like Chad because of everything he did, get DB rialed up sending them bottles of pepto bismol before the match ups, lol the c'mon son sign, and telling all haters to KISS THE BABY...something u should do homeboy.

That gimmick!! Sending pepto bismol, wearing a HOF jacket its was one thing after another with Chad, people grew sick of it Bengals kept Marvin Lewis and got rid of Chad. This dude was upset and angry when TO came to the Bengals and had a better year than Chad did. One of the reasons Carson left was because of Chad, "Damn CHAD YOUR NOT OPEN!!! I'M NOT THROWING INTO TRIPLE COVERAGE!!!!" All thise gimmicks and antic's Chad did what has he won? Has he been to the Superbowl? AFC Championship Game? NO, He's playing for a team right now that can get him there and your saying he should go to a team where he can be himself and continue his antic's? Yeah your right homeboy cut Chad so he can go to a non contender that way he can continue to send pepto bismol bottles to irrelevant corner backs!
 6 years ago '10        #66
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 DominationCM said:
That gimmick!! Sending pepto bismol, wearing a HOF jacket its was one thing after another with Chad, people grew sick of it Bengals kept Marvin Lewis and got rid of Chad. This dude was upset and angry when TO came to the Bengals and had a better year than Chad did. One of the reasons Carson left was because of Chad, "Damn CHAD YOUR NOT OPEN!!! I'M NOT THROWING INTO TRIPLE COVERAGE!!!!" All thise gimmicks and antic's Chad did what has he won? Has he been to the Superbowl? AFC Championship Game? NO, He's playing for a team right now that can get him there and your saying he should go to a team where he can be himself and continue his antic's? Yeah your right homeboy cut Chad so he can go to a non contender that way he can continue to send pepto bismol bottles to irrelevant corner backs!
did ocho fu*k your girl or somethin? you sure do have a lot of animosity for him
 6 years ago '11        #67
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 DominationCM said:
who cares about all that? when he was doing that he was still putting up numbers. notice how this year & last year all those antics go away when he's not productive.
 6 years ago '07        #68
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
 DallasTexas said:
it was all good a few weeks ago for the redskins too

Ayo...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #69
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
Other recivers I'd rather see than Ocho
T.J. Houshmandzadeh
T.O.
Randy Moss(if he did decide to come back)
Hell I'd even Take Jerry Rice's old a.ss since he can still catch a ball
 6 years ago '07        #70
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,897 | Props total: 1322 1322
Boxden sure does love washed up players.
 6 years ago '04        #71
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 515 515
another broke wide out coming soon
 6 years ago '04        #72
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19914 19914
Ocho walking by like "it wasn't me"

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #73
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66

Pimp'n Says: He'll be a Raider
 6 years ago '07        #74
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 DominationCM said:
None of that is true. Ocho wanted TO in Cincy. And your opinion of his antics makes you sound like Newt Gingrich. All that sh*t he did, with celebrating and playful trash talk, made him awesome.
 6 years ago '04        #75
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 132 132
Chad wants to be with Hue Jackson in OAK...........dont see Palmer vouching though
 6 years ago '07        #76
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 keithbm1111 said:
you're dumber than your boy schottenheimer

DRAGONFLY JONES said:
ocho is mostly a deep threat and this is a timing offense... brady doesnt hold the ball long enough to get it down field or give him time to get open..they just showed all the passes thrown to him on first take none of them shts were catchable..one he was wide open and brady missed him
 DrX said:
they not using him right....he can be a big gain threat...but the pats system is built on quick slants and check downs
 DJ Maximum said:
patriots are a system team chad is just not a system player

come to tampa chad be a star again!
 ondatpurple said:
they shouldn't make ocho the scapegoat

but he doesn't really fit right with that team. if brady isn't throwing it to tight ends he's throwing short passes to wr's that's 5'10 and under. thats just the system the pats offense thrives on.
 Kadroan said:
Ocho is a bad fit for this offense. He would have been better in Josh McDaniel's Pats offense not this Pats offense that's like the Weis Pats offense
 27Lives said:
I think it's the scheme. The Pats like those slants, screen, and cross routes. He's more of a down the field type receiver.
 .:RELOADED:. said:
chad can still play although he cant play at the same level he used to...he can still be effective....he just doesnt fit into the patriots offense

he would be a good fit with the bears....and an even better fit with the texans
Why this f*ggot quoted me only I'll never know

Truth hurts
 11-08-2011, 10:26 AM         #77
yowee1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he will prob end up on whoever gets luck nxt yr
 11-08-2011, 10:45 AM         #78
BrooklynWHAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ocho needs to shut up, dead the antics and non-football sh*t and focus on reinventing himself. He just isn't a #1 anymore. I think he can stay around 4 or 5 more years if he takes on a Donald Driver role in his play and his personality.

More than likely though he'll be out of the league by 2013.
 6 years ago '11        #79
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 BrooklynWHAT said:
Ocho needs to shut up, dead the antics and non-football sh*t and focus on reinventing himself. He just isn't a #1 anymore. I think he can stay around 4 or 5 more years if he takes on a Donald Driver role in his play and his personality.

More than likely though he'll be out of the league by 2013.
I agree, dead the antics and study the play book, get T. Brady to help you, Welker needs help down the field. Its all on Chad onn how he wants to go out.
 6 years ago '11        #80
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
did ocho fu*k your girl or somethin? you sure do have a lot of animosity for him

Naw man, I just hate seeing good players talent get over looked by stupid sh*t they do. TO and Chad look at these dudes. They WAS good football players just a season ago and now their both about to jobless and one's a HOF. Who has more talent Chad Ochocinco or Wes Welker? Chad does no question. Who's been the NFL's best WR in the last couple of years Wes Welker. Who has more HEART? Wes Welker, both these guys play for the same team. It shouldnt be this way
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy