Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,114 | Props total: 5400 5400
 ReggieA said:
It was all good a year ago, damn I kind of feel bad for him, but someone will pick him up who is contending for a post-season spot. sh*t TJ, Chad, and Carson reunion in Oakland, Hue Jackson coached all of those guys, it would be nice to see them reunite in Oakland and get them to the playoffs
So that Hue Jackson could come up with more bullsh*t excuses to just bench DHB during the best stretch of his career.
 6 years ago '04        #42
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17469 17469
With Miles Austin Hurt this would be a great opportunity
 6 years ago '10        #43
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 1964 1964
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #44
hpu413 3 heat pts
space
space
$698 | Props total: 0 0
 luker1920 said:
hes gettig humbled, next year he will be a solid reciever
Troll much????
 6 years ago '10        #45
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
Cant front Id claim him quick if I was Martin Mayhew make the haters hate even more. #LIONS #WHATUPDOE

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #46
DAHNIC 
space
space
$1,149 | Props total: 839 839
 quan3106 said:
The only WR to catch any passes was Welker..i may be wrong but i dont remember ANY Patriot recievers having any catches...that offense is strange
i saw Branch, both tight ends, woodhead, and Welker catch passes????...
 6 years ago '04        #47
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
OK, I haven't seen any Pats game (or Bengals games last year). Why isn't Chad being utilized? I can't believe he's fallen off from being one of the elite receivers to being totally useless. Why sign him if you're not going to throw him the ball? Dude is too much of a talent to go catchless while playing with one of the all-time great QB's.
 6 years ago '04        #48
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
I believe he still has to be QUITE useful, and because of that, I'd gladly take him on the Lions and give opposing secondaries all types of sh*t to think about.
 6 years ago '11        #49
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,325 | Props total: 25147 25147
 superdrunken said:
I didn't see him drop anything catchable.. might have run a route wrong, but not like he was dropping passes they weren't even that close and the defense was right there, they don't even target him correctly.. let him run a drag or something
:agreement6:
 11-07-2011, 06:14 PM         #50
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont even see why this is being made a big deal....Look at his stats and tell me why he keeps getting in the game. I respect his career but honestly.............................Nah.

My Giants beat that a.ss and Brady telling the coaches to send Pink Slips out
 6 years ago '08        #51
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,479 | Props total: 575 575
 Little Dice said:
that would be incredibly stupid. they are on the hook for his salary. it doesnt hurt to keep him. If they release him, they would be the same team last year with a worse defense.
Could be a defensive player they want to add and he's not productive and taking up a roster space.
 6 years ago '05        #52
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
he will be very productive at most other teams.... tom brady and the pats actually believe wes welker is gonna take them to the promise land...u have no chance without a top african american receiver.

their QB is the reason chad isnt producing. they barely even throw at him.
 6 years ago '04        #53
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,114 | Props total: 5400 5400
 awall said:
he will be very productive at most other teams.... tom brady and the pats actually believe wes welker is gonna take them to the promise land...u have no chance without a top african american receiver.

their QB is the reason chad isnt producing. they barely even throw at him.
 11-07-2011, 06:40 PM         #54
donnieb33 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 27Lives said:
I think it's the scheme. The Pats like those slants, screen, and cross routes. He's more of a down the field type receiver.
Get outta here with these excuses. You know who else was a downfield receiver? Randy Moss. You know who put up almost 50 TD's in 3 years with the Patriots? Randy Moss.

Just watch this guy for a few plays you know he's done. He can't beat anyone one on one anymore and his route running is incredibly sloppy. Belichick fu*ked up with Ocho and Haynesworth.
 6 years ago '04        #55
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
Why do people keep saying to look at the stats? Stats are only an indicator of what has happened, not someone's talent or ability. If a player isn't being thrown the ball, he won't have receptions. Stats don't say sh*t about WHY someone isn't being thrown the ball. A person could be perfectly talented, and not being targeted for another reason. Clearly, Chad is not, nor has ever been, a sh*tty football player. So pointing to the stats doesn't say sh*t about how good of a player he is. All it says is that he's not getting the ball.

I'd like to find out why he's not getting the ball. I doubt he's fallen off that much in skill/ability.
 6 years ago '04        #56
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 donnieb33 said:
Just watch this guy for a few plays you know he's done. He can't beat anyone one on one anymore and his route running is incredibly sloppy. Belichick fu*ked up with Ocho and Haynesworth.
Now THAT sounds like a reason for why he's not getting the ball. Maybe he has just fallen off that much. #KanyeShrug
 11-07-2011, 06:52 PM         #57
Po*TenSe™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #58
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
Buffalo or the Jets would go after him immediately just to fu*k with the Pats but my money would be on him landing in one of two places. Miami or Carolina
 6 years ago '08        #59
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
lol goto the colts....or eagles
 6 years ago '08        #60
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Buffalo or the Jets would go after him immediately just to fu*k with the Pats but my money would be on him landing in one of two places. Miami or Carolina
Miami could be a fit
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy