BREAKING NEWS: 50 Cent still uses CD PLAYER!!

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-08-2011, 11:35 AM         #101
rafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dayton937 said:
I remember 50 saying that right around the time he dropped the Massacre...

That always struck me as blatantly untrue tho because 90% of the beats for that album were done by producers he'd worked with previously.

He was tryna make it sound like anybody beat coulda been on there but that's just a stretch of the imagination
mixtapes homie
 6 years ago '04        #102
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 301 301
 Suge Knight said:
DAMN I DIDNT REALIZE 50 CENT HAD SO MANY NUTT HUGGERS ON THIS SITE. I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MP3S AND CDS YOU A$$HOLES. I WORK IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY.

I JUST THINK ITS FUNNY THAT THIS n*gga STILL RUNNING AROUND WITH DOO RAGS, FITTEDS, PLEATHER PELLE PELLE JACKETS AND A CD PLAYER LIKE ITS STILL 2003.

GET A SENSE OF HUMOR AND NICCAS IN HERE BETTER WATCH HOW THEY ADDRESS ME CAUSE ILL KNOCK YOU THE FUKK OUT

Word on the streets is that you got KNOCKED THE F8ck out like twice, one being AKONs bodyguard or something so watch it
 6 years ago '07        #103
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,452 | Props total: 16226 16226
 Mr Crackee said:
they still make vinyls for some albums.

i got Relapse on vinyl
vinyl has been said to be of better quality than CD so....

not to mention I have vinyl thats older than me...I can't keep a CD for more than a year at best
 6 years ago '05        #104
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Dayton937 said:
I remember 50 saying that right around the time he dropped the Massacre...

That always struck me as blatantly untrue tho because 90% of the beats for that album were done by producers he'd worked with previously.

He was tryna make it sound like anybody beat coulda been on there but that's just a stretch of the imagination
This has nothing to do with what dude said

It makes sense that he would get beats sent to him from people he's worked with before
 6 years ago '11        #105
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3
 Suge Knight said:
DAMN I DIDNT REALIZE 50 CENT HAD SO MANY NUTT HUGGERS ON THIS SITE. I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MP3S AND CDS YOU A$$HOLES. I WORK IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY.

I JUST THINK ITS FUNNY THAT THIS n*gga STILL RUNNING AROUND WITH DOO RAGS, FITTEDS, PLEATHER PELLE PELLE JACKETS AND A CD PLAYER LIKE ITS STILL 2003.

GET A SENSE OF HUMOR AND NICCAS IN HERE BETTER WATCH HOW THEY ADDRESS ME CAUSE ILL KNOCK YOU THE FUKK OUT

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #106
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
 Ghost Writer said:
Nope...not really possible. The cd player will either read it or it won't...There's no in between. All the cd player is doing is reading 1s and 0s. It can either read them or it can't.
So you cannot attribute skips or hisses to loss of binary data..or at least the players ability to read it, due to a scratch?
 6 years ago '09        #107
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
 Ghost Writer said:
Skips yes...but playing the actual file with a lesser sound quality I've never heard of...
Yeah, he didn't articulate his point very well. He should have elaborated. In his last post he said "a random hiss". I a.ssumed he meant just a brief instance of "static" when the player reached a point on the disc it couldn't read...not necessarily a loss of quality throughout the entire CD.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy