BREAKING NEWS: 50 Cent still uses CD PLAYER!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 POPOFF said:
it's 50 tho....now if it was one of the bx posters on the street with one...diff story
that avi
 6 years ago '04        #82
SiXkIlS 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 951 951
 Ghost Writer said:

God damn. A lot of smart dumb motherfukers in this thread. When you rip a cd, you are copying a digital file. It's literally a bunch of 1s and 0s. You can rip a cd in several different formats and have and an exact audio replica of the cd. A cd is only better quality if the file is ripped at lower quality.

Mp3s are a lossy audio format. They are compressed to save space...However the reason they became so popular is because they are very effective. Average music listener can't technically tell the difference between a 320 mp3 and a cd rip. So yes having a 320 rip DOES matter considering its a true 320 rip.

For the people that claim to be able to tell the difference, there's flac. Which is still compressed but is a digitally lossless format. Meaning there is NO sound quality loss even thpugh it a smaller file size. When I can I listen to ALL my music in flac mainly just to play it safe but if I really try I tnink I cantell the difference when listening through my beats so why npt

I hope you don't really believe a scratched cd would effect audio QUALITY...
u never had a cd u bought, that sat around, got scratched, and when u put it in to play it had sh*tty quality, such as random hiss and sh*t?

and im not talking about burnt cd's..i buy cd's still to this day, aslong as its an artist i support.
 6 years ago '04        #83
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
Its funny how you sheep roll, if a couple people at the beginning of this thread were clowning yall would be too. You lames are talking about the "quality" of Cd's and all this other bullsh*t yet you're the SAME idiots saying you haven't bought an album in the last 6 years. Get the fu*k outta here.
 6 years ago '08        #84
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts
space
space
$544 | Props total: 2 2
 wjcorner said:
n*ggas in here thinking putting a sh*tty song on cd is automatically better quality...this is why I quit mixing, n*ggas have no ear whatsoever
no no no, I think what dudes trying to say is original cd quality>>mp3 and thats just a fact.
But we don't know what fifty is listening to..could be from a mp3 or flac file but to clown someone for listening to a cd player is just dumb when people still use them. You have to understand most people don't care for mp3 players that can play flac files along with a high quality headphone..they just want mp3s because of space and can't really tell the difference in sound quality.

If flac was in demand like mp3s are then we will be seeing 500gb ipods and shyt..and we should since high speed internet with 100mb download speeds are whats poppin or should be poppin (yeah i'm exaggerating but you get my point)
 6 years ago '08        #85
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts
space
space
We need to let muhfu*kas know that FLAC>>MP3 "but but but but but it takes up too much space for my 4gb ipod!"
 6 years ago '11        #86
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
only way you'll show people the power difference in a mp3 and a .wav is to take them into a treated room with some A7s going through an SSL preamp and an Apogee converter God I miss my room
 6 years ago '08        #87
ByrdManJR. 1 heat pts
space
space
 wjcorner said:
only way you'll show people the power difference in a mp3 and a .wav is to take them into a treated room with some A7s going through an SSL preamp and an Apogee converter God I miss my room
Actually you can go on youtube and look at some comparisons and they're pretty comvincing!

I know the difference since I make beats in fl studio and hear the original quality(wav) compared to the converted mp3 file. You can't really notice any difference from mp3 320 kbps to wav until you REALLY listen but its there.
 6 years ago '11        #88
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
i'm telling you...get into a treated room with some great monitors and a great audio chain...the difference you hear will be bigger...it's undeniable at that point...i've had tone deaf people hear the difference in my old room
 6 years ago '11        #89
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
DAMN I DIDNT REALIZE 50 CENT HAD SO MANY NUTT HUGGERS ON THIS SITE. I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MP3S AND CDS YOU A$$HOLES. I WORK IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY.

I JUST THINK ITS FUNNY THAT THIS n*gga STILL RUNNING AROUND WITH DOO RAGS, FITTEDS, PLEATHER PELLE PELLE JACKETS AND A CD PLAYER LIKE ITS STILL 2003.

GET A SENSE OF HUMOR AND NICCAS IN HERE BETTER WATCH HOW THEY ADDRESS ME CAUSE ILL KNOCK YOU THE FUKK OUT

6 years ago '04        #90
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
i guess its funny becuz he's rich using such a poormans means of music consumption

unless you're a wigger or fad hopper i wasnt aware using a cd player was bad.. you know how many beat cd's or demos get thrown his way on the daily..u think he got time to convert all that sh*t to mp3 to put on an ipod so hes a future type n*gga.

untill every hood in every town wins the lotto at the same the cd will reign supreme..thats just how it is.. you know how long it took before broke n*ggas let go of tapes for good??

Last edited by slapaho; 11-08-2011 at 08:12 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #91
1OverJordan24 131 heat pts131
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 1084 1084
50 lost
 6 years ago '04        #92
Colgate84 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 0 0
lol at the people defending him. If it wasn't 50 you would be all over his a.ss right now
 6 years ago '05        #93
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
ami the only one that noticed it has a zipper? lol.... its a cd case
 6 years ago '05        #94
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,985 | Props total: 10681 10681
n*ggaz have no sense of humor I see...
 11-08-2011, 10:02 AM         #95
Dayton937 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbangatsby said:
producers still put beats on cds and 50 cent admit years ago, he picks beats by playing the cd with no labels on it and then choosing whatever beats sound great...shoot yourself

I remember 50 saying that right around the time he dropped the Massacre...

That always struck me as blatantly untrue tho because 90% of the beats for that album were done by producers he'd worked with previously.

He was tryna make it sound like anybody beat coulda been on there but that's just a stretch of the imagination
 6 years ago '04        #96
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
I do too, but non portable though
 6 years ago '06        #97
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
 jiggaman85 said:
CD >>>>> MP3s if you need quality
i came in to say this.
 11-08-2011, 11:29 AM         #98
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is breaking news?
 6 years ago '11        #99
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
If this was Game y'all would say he was broke
 6 years ago '07        #100
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16096 16096
 Ghost Writer said:

God damn. A lot of smart dumb motherfukers in this thread. When you rip a cd, you are copying a digital file. It's literally a bunch of 1s and 0s. You can rip a cd in several different formats and have and an exact audio replica of the cd. A cd is only better quality if the file is ripped at lower quality.

Mp3s are a lossy audio format. They are compressed to save space...However the reason they became so popular is because they are very effective. Average music listener can't technically tell the difference between a 320 mp3 and a cd rip. So yes having a 320 rip DOES matter considering its a true 320 rip.

For the people that claim to be able to tell the difference, there's flac. Which is still compressed but is a digitally lossless format. Meaning there is NO sound quality loss even thpugh it a smaller file size. When I can I listen to ALL my music in flac mainly just to play it safe but if I really try I tnink I cantell the difference when listening through my beats so why npt

I hope you don't really believe a scratched cd would effect audio QUALITY...
unfortunately Im not th average listener..I can tell the difference..but at the same time..I do not mind a lil more dusty than digital
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago