Players hope to have Decertification by tuesday(aaaaaaaaw sh*t)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #81
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
 DerangedHarmony said:
The reasons / ramifications you state for the union to decertify are ridiculous. Where did you come up with such a thing? I don't even want to address them specifically, but nobody should go believing that now...

The NFL union decertified because it is illegal for the union to sue the league, but once the players agreed to decertify then they brought lawsuits against the owners (which did not work for them in the end.) The NBA is doing it for the same reason, to bypass the law of the land and f!ght the owners in a different way. It does nothing that you say it will.
The reason is to set up an open market so the owners will panic and cave into an eventual deal.. We all know that dercertification will not completely go through with an open market where players command 40mil per year.. If decertification DOES happen, the exact things I stated will happen and if it ever went through completely. Everything I said in the steps would eventually happen if dercertification was completely applied.. Owners know this and why do you think the players are using this as a threat and a bargaining tool? It's not rocket science.. Not sure how my reasoning is foolish. Hell I can provide you with a long list of articles stating the same sh*t I did in my post... Like I said again, decertification means open market, all contracts become null and void, only teams surviving would be large markets..

You use decertification as a threat, owners will start to listen

Last edited by Hold That; 11-07-2011 at 04:18 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #82
DerangedHarmony 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:
The reason is to set up an open market so the owners will panic and cave into an eventual deal.. We all know that dercertification will not completely go through with an open market where players command 40mil per year.. If decertification DOES happen, the exact things I stated will happen and if it ever went through completely. Everything I said in the steps would eventually happen if dercertification was completely applied.. Owners know this and why do you think the players are using this as a threat and a bargaining tool? It's not rocket science.. Not sure how my reasoning is foolish. Hell I can provide you with a long list of articles stating the same sh*t I did in my post... Like I said again, decertification means open market, all contracts become null and void, only teams surviving would be large markets..

You use decertification as a threat, owners will start to listen
I'm sorry, it's simply not true. Decertification is a threat because the the legitimacy of the lockout will be decided in court. As with the NFL, where the courts eventually ruled the league could lockout the players.

There's no open market...ever...because they would never play a game without the union certified. Unions are there to provide rights to the employees...the players would be at every disadvantage without a union. You think the league made them make a union, or the players wanted one? Hmm...Your information is from fraudulent sources, as if there were actually a 1% chance of all the things you say actually happening everyone would be like OMG and up in arms about it.

It is against anti-trust laws for the union to bring the lawsuit they want to bring against the league. Therefore they must decertify. End of story. Nothing else is relevant...Now there are more people spreading these rumors. Ugh.

Without a union the NBA would say hey, this is what we're going to do. These are our terms, play by them or fu*k OFF...and the players would have NO SAY. That's why there's a union...

READ:

:ahh:

Last edited by DerangedHarmony; 11-07-2011 at 06:18 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #83
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
they will settle for 50/50 just watch
 6 years ago '04        #84
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
 bkid said:
they will settle for 50/50 just watch
They better not! Ill decertify before I do that if I was them!!!!!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago