Players hope to have Decertification by tuesday(aaaaaaaaw sh*t)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
masterpiece17 
space
space
$58 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #62
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 753 753
well I guess no bball this year
 6 years ago '06        #63
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
season is truly gone if they decertify
Thats okay, as long as the players get a deal that would make them stick around, not disband and go to different countries, I don't like that sh*t.

Seasons been torture so far though.....I don't want it all to be for nothing.
 6 years ago '10        #64
tcbumpin 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$239 | Props total: 0 0
All of the players are selfish pieces of sh*t ... they are ruining basketball for US and thats what people are forgetting ... because they want an extra 2-3 percent ... They are all pieces of sh*t who dont understand that NO MATTER how many percents they get ... they are still some of the highest paid athletes around ... cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d!ckless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh*t they are!
 6 years ago '10        #65
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
 tcbumpin said:
All of the players are selfish pieces of sh*t ... they are ruining basketball for US and thats what people are forgetting ... because they want an extra 2-3 percent ... They are all pieces of sh*t who dont understand that NO MATTER how many percents they get ... they are still some of the highest paid athletes around ... cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d!ckless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh*t they are!
The owners are arguing over the same percentage & they make way more money, so why are you siding with them?
 6 years ago '07        #66
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13063 13063
 Lamar Burton said:
The owners are arguing over the same percentage & they make way more money, so why are you siding with them?
because it's easier for simple people to identify with the players since they don't know most of the owners. also, they're accustomed to seeing athletes as symbols of wealth and superfluous spending and also being critical of them. probably hasn't crossed their mind that each owner is worth 10 times their highest paid player at the least and is still f!ghting over the same "small" percentage after gaining back enough to more than cover their alleged losses.
 6 years ago '08        #67
NickThaQuick6 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 2 2
 SmoothTay said:
Just take the 51-49 fu*kkkk
FA REALS MAN DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '10        #68
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21181 21181
 Dangerously said:
get that one chip and fill the team up with D-League talent the next.

Give Kerry Kittles another shot tho
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

Kerry Kittles was that dude. I used to watch y'all games solely on him honestly, loved his play.
 6 years ago '04        #69
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6513 6513
 dmarino said:
just cancel the season..owners gonna lose so much $$$ ..stay hard headed and just stick to your gunz..wish players would start a whole new league on their own backed by say nike and start from scratch.

the owners gonna lose their "hobby" money. the players gonna lose their "living" money

and them starting their own league would never work
 6 years ago '08        #70
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12267 12267
Decertification is just a tactic in which the players are trying to show muscle...won't work.

Do yall really think every nba contract will be voided and everyone will become free agents don't buy the hype.

Players are losing this battle and if they don't get they sh*t straight soon they wives gonna be hittin em up side they head with bricks for losing out on the money.
 6 years ago '08        #71
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12267 12267
 Lamar Burton said:

In the Last CBA the Players got over...this CBA it will be the owners eating like fat rats...only fair
 6 years ago '04        #72
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
Owners should make more because they have more at risk than the players.
 6 years ago '04        #73
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
This could potientially destroy the game of basketball i hope the players dont do this
 6 years ago '09        #74
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
Hello NCAA Basketball, these n*ggas will be in court with these anti-trust lawsuits through the spring, they should have decertified on the first day of the lockout
 6 years ago '10        #75
DerangedHarmony 
space
space
space
$32 | Props total: 0 0
I'm clearly trolling in this thread because I truly cannot believe the thread starter made up 5 points and that nearly everyone of you believes it, haha. The union HAS to decertify to take the owners to court. THAT IS THE PRIMARY reason they're doing this. None of those 5 things will happen. It's the same thing the NFL players did. If the owners and players make a new agreement the union recertifies and wala, everything is good again. Everything else (most of) you guys are talking about is nonsense. This is my last post so hopefully someone reads it. fu*k.

6 years ago '10        #76
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
greedy a.ss motherfu*kers..
 6 years ago '09        #77
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
 DerangedHarmony said:
I'm clearly trolling in this thread because I truly cannot believe the thread starter made up 5 points and that nearly everyone of you believes it, haha. The union HAS to decertify to take the owners to court. THAT IS THE PRIMARY reason they're doing this. None of those 5 things will happen. It's the same thing the NFL players did. If the owners and players make a new agreement the union recertifies and wala, everything is good again. Everything else (most of) you guys are talking about is nonsense. This is my last post so hopefully someone reads it. fu*k.

Hence, the reason why they should have done this on July 1st, they would have missed the entire pre-season, but still would have had a 82 game season.
 6 years ago '11        #78
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1469 1469
 BoutMyPaper said:
Yeah they're too many garbage n*ggas in the NBA need to at least lose 6 teams
Yeah you could say that but the problem is as Derek Fisher said is that the owners need to start hiring better GM's and some of these owners in the league have no clue as to how the game of basketball works. All in all I'm pro players.
 6 years ago '08        #79
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2676 2676
no one wants decertification, but the players are saying fu*k you, youre not the only one with a trump card.
well played.
 6 years ago '05        #80
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
I doubt Golden State would be removed from the league

The bay is a huge market...
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago