Arum: Floyd Mayweather is Fighting Erik Morales Next

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,897 | Props total: 21163 21163
 PEK said:
more proof of how fu*king dumb pacman stans are. no one from floyd, morales, or golden boy have directly confirmed this, yet you believe it because arum said it.
Exactly. These dudes are funny man
 6 years ago '07        #102
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 KidKingGoD said:
Arum already has deals in place for pacquaio for 2011 that's why. Arum isn't done milking pacqauio yet, not at all.
this , he is looking for bradley
 11-07-2011, 02:59 PM         #103
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn!!!!!!! I love floyd and all but this looks like straight bullsh*t on his part.

6 years ago '10        #104
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 dahabi said:

mayweather loved watching the best p4p f!ght morales
mayweather is a pacquiao fan .

on another note... do they pay you n*ggas to be extreme d!ck riders ?
how can you say arum is lying.. what does he gain from it ?
floyd doesnt want to f!ght pacman.
he keeps talking about a test
manny agreed to take one
there is no contract on the table so when and how is manny going to give him the results ?
i dont think he's just gonna go for a random blood test without a f!ght about to go down..
i mean not even me. i wouldnt just have blood taken out of me for no reason. only if its for a physical or something.
floyd is OBVIOUSLY ducking.
what is he gonna get from f!ghting morales ?
9/10 he wins so who wants to see that ?
fu*k floyd. i will continue to hate his bi*ch a.ss.
 6 years ago '10        #105
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 PEK said:
can one of yall pactards explain why bob hasnt said they would love to f!ght may 5th at mgm grand against mayweather and take the tests? All he has done is make complaints about the site which BTW Arum has used many times, date which shouldnt be an issue. Where is his statement about Pacman would love to f!ght there that day??? Instead you idiots believe his he said she said accounts of every thing without one direct quote from either floyd camp or morales camp.

fu*k it, i guess yall really wanna see pacman vs Bradley
“I don’t know who’s gonna buy it (Mayweather vs Morales). But that’s what the whole nonsense is all about,” said Arum. “He (Mayweather) was on television last night. They say, ‘Why don’t you f!ght Pacquiao?’ And he says, ‘Take the test, take the test.’ What the fu*k is he talking about? Everybody knows that’s not an issue anymore. He will not f!ght Manny Pacquiao. And who cares. There are some better guys out there for Manny to f!ght.

can you read ? that was in the article

arguin with a mayweather d!ck rider is like arguing with the wall
 11-07-2011, 03:16 PM         #106
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saying you will take the test OUTSIDE of negotiations

DOESN'T MEAN sh*t

FACT = PACROID DID NOT WANT TO TAKE THE TEST DURING NEGOTIATIONS

NEGOTIATIONS = ONLY THING THAT MATTERS
 6 years ago '04        #107
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 Nate187um said:
saying you will take the test OUTSIDE of negotiations

DOESN'T MEAN sh*t

FACT = PACROID DID NOT WANT TO TAKE THE TEST DURING NEGOTIATIONS

NEGOTIATIONS = ONLY THING THAT MATTERS
Since I know your the biggest floyd stan on this site. Lets hear your spin on The Matchmaker from Golden Boy saying Mayweather/morales has already been discussed by the Mayweather camp.
 6 years ago '10        #108
space
space
 jasonrcruz said:
Since I know your the biggest floyd stan on this site. Lets hear your spin on The Matchmaker from Golden Boy saying Mayweather/morales has already been discussed by the Mayweather camp.
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

Golden Boy Promotions head matchmaker Eric Gomez was directly quoted as stating that his company was trying to make a f!ght between Morales and Mayweather, and both sides were very interested.

Gomez told Mexican reporters on October 29th - "We are in talks with Floyd Mayweather to match him with Morales. The problem is, it's very hard get Floyd because he says one thing today and another thing tomorrow."

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 11-07-2011 at 03:29 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #109
jasonrcruz 
space
space
Just like most mayweather fans. You choose to ignore certain things.

Golden Boy Promotions head matchmaker Eric Gomez was directly quoted as stating that his company was trying to make a f!ght between Morales and Mayweather, AND BOTH SIDES WERE VERY INTERESTED.
 6 years ago '10        #110
space
space
 jasonrcruz said:
Just like most mayweather fans. You choose to ignore certain things.

Golden Boy Promotions head matchmaker Eric Gomez was directly quoted as stating that his company was trying to make a f!ght between Morales and Mayweather, AND BOTH SIDES WERE VERY INTERESTED.
If you follow boxing or anything in real life you can't take everything you hear & decide it's truth. Just because it is quoted that both sides were very interested doesn't mean anything.

If the Mayweather camp comes out & denies it then what? They're looked at liars. If the Morales camp comes out & denies it there's not a problem, instead it's oh I guess they don't want to f!ght.

Edit: Nothing in that article says that the mayweather camp is interested, all you see is Gomez & Arum speak on it. I don't see anybody from Floyd's camp saying anything about it.

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 11-07-2011 at 03:37 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #111
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 SoFresh170 said:
mayweather is a pacquiao fan .

on another note... do they pay you n*ggas to be extreme d!ck riders ?
how can you say arum is lying.. what does he gain from it ?
floyd doesnt want to f!ght pacman.
he keeps talking about a test
manny agreed to take one
there is no contract on the table so when and how is manny going to give him the results ?
i dont think he's just gonna go for a random blood test without a f!ght about to go down..
i mean not even me. i wouldnt just have blood taken out of me for no reason. only if its for a physical or something.
floyd is OBVIOUSLY ducking.
what is he gonna get from f!ghting morales ?
9/10 he wins so who wants to see that ?
fu*k floyd. i will continue to hate his bi*ch a.ss.
Just type in arum and liar and see how many pages pop up n*gga I'm just saying. Morales was that n*gga when he beat pacqauaios a.ss though right?
 6 years ago '04        #112
jasonrcruz 
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
If you follow boxing or anything in real life you can't take everything you hear & decide it's truth. Just because it is quoted that both sides were very interested doesn't mean anything.

If the Mayweather camp comes out & denies it then what? They're looked at liars. If the Morales camp comes out & denies it there's not a problem, instead it's oh I guess they don't want to f!ght.
Well it just seems that when floyd says something...its biblical. When Manny,arum and now a matchmaker that employs morales says something we have to write it off as a lie. Do you remember Ellerbe saying no negotiations have taken place and HBO brass had to call him out on it...you notice how that didn't get dragged in the mud. You notice how pac fans haven't jumped all over Ellerbe saying everything out of his mouth is a lie. I'm saying there is a definite double standard.
 6 years ago '04        #113
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
lol that old jew bob arum is still salty about floyd.
 6 years ago '10        #114
space
space
 jasonrcruz said:
Well it just seems that when floyd says something...its biblical. When Manny,arum and now a matchmaker that employs morales says something we have to write it off as a lie. Do you remember Ellerbe saying no negotiations have taken place and HBO brass had to call him out on it...you notice how that didn't get dragged in the mud. You notice how pac fans haven't jumped all over Ellerbe saying everything out of his mouth is a lie. I'm saying there is a definite double standard.
Of course there's a double standard I'm def. not going to deny that but with Arum's history you have no choice but yo say it's a lie. Manny if you've noticed rarely says anything, instead it's Bob doing all the talking. If Bob would just keep his mouth shut things would be running more smoothly.

The Eric Morales f!ght for right now is to be continued, because Floyd supposedly is going to f!ght Sergio Martinez but apparently now it's Eric.
 6 years ago '10        #115
hbonnie23 5 heat pts
space
space
$513 | Props total: 551 551
 jasonrcruz said:
Why are you ignoring that the Matchmaker at Golden Boy said this as well. Yes Arum is a known liar, but the guy at Golden Boy said it too.
pac fans are funny...they dont wanna believe when golden boy releases numbers for floyds paper veiw 1.25 million. BUT they wanna believe when someone other than al hayemon or richard schafer or leonard ellebe or erik morales or floyd mayweather that they are planning a f!ght. more than likely morales will be on FLOYDS UNDERCARD AS HE WAS FOR THE ORTIZ f!ght AS WELL AS CANELO
 11-07-2011, 05:09 PM         #116
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #117
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
Morales has been calling out Maidana via twitter

Oscar said Floyd wanted Manny on twitter too.
 6 years ago '08        #118
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 SoFresh170 said:
“I don’t know who’s gonna buy it (Mayweather vs Morales). But that’s what the whole nonsense is all about,” said Arum. “He (Mayweather) was on television last night. They say, ‘Why don’t you f!ght Pacquiao?’ And he says, ‘Take the test, take the test.’ What the fu*k is he talking about? Everybody knows that’s not an issue anymore. He will not f!ght Manny Pacquiao. And who cares. There are some better guys out there for Manny to f!ght.

can you read ? that was in the article

arguin with a mayweather d!ck rider is like arguing with the wall
That entire quote was from Bob Arum you fu*king moron!!!! None of that sh*t should be believed without direct quotes from Mayweather or Morales. But u u fu*king idiot pactards believe anything arum says.

What we do know is Pacman has never signed sh*t saying he would take the Olympic style drug tests and has bi*ched about them at every interview. Even after he "claimed" he would be willing to take them, he continued to bi*ch about it. I believe facts you fu*king pactards believe Arum. SMFH @ you idiots.
 6 years ago '04        #119
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 hbonnie23 said:
pac fans are funny...they dont wanna believe when golden boy releases numbers for floyds paper veiw 1.25 million. But they wanna believe when someone other than al hayemon or richard schafer or leonard ellebe or erik morales or floyd mayweather that they are planning a f!ght. More than likely morales will be on floyds undercard as he was for the ortiz f!ght as well as canelo
this!!
 6 years ago '10        #120
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,293 | Props total: 7639 7639
 22k said:

[pic - click to view]

smh at the lies some of these fools let Arum play on them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy