Arum: Floyd Mayweather is Fighting Erik Morales Next

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
I hope this isn't true
 6 years ago '04        #82
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
Morales one his last f!ght.. he was on mayweathers undercard last f!ght. I don't know man if mayweather aint f!ghting sergio or Pacquaio it's not going to be a good look for him. May go fro Martinez if your want respect.
 6 years ago '08        #83
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Obviously Floyd Mayweather doesn't want to f!ght Manny Pacquiao. Funny how Black people think it's cuz Manny is ducking...

Besides, these promoters are fools, I'm sure I'm not the only one that stopped buying these f!ghts till they put Money and Pac in the ring.... Don't jerk me around, you'll lose.
 6 years ago '04        #84
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 833 833
Damn this dude talk about Mayweather more than he does Pac
 11-07-2011, 01:05 PM         #85
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People do realize that if Bob Arum wasnt involved with either Mayweather or Pacquaio this f!ght would've happened 3-4 years ago right?.....I honestly dont see this f!ght happening with Arum involved....Mayweather would rather retire or die than let that guy make more money off his name....Its more so just politics involved in this sh*t than anything.
 6 years ago '05        #86
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
 Tha754kid said:
Damn this dude talk about Mayweather more than he does Pac
It's cuz he don't want the f!ght. Why put his cash cow up against Floyd for a 50-50 purse split, when he can keep all the money in house and/or take lower risk f!ghts? It became obvious to me when he told Martinez he'd have to come down to 147 to f!ght Manny, even though they fought Margarito (in house) at 154. From a business perspective, it's too high a risk to put Manny in there with top competition simply because the fans want it. The ONLY way this f!ght happens, is if Marquez somehow puts Manny on his a.ss (won't happen) this weekend. Once he looks vulnerable, Arum will be willing to cash out. Most boxing experts say this is an easy f!ght for Manny. The only one who "thinks" Marquez stands a chance is Arum. Of course.

Far as Floyd "negotiating" a f!ght with Morales, I'm 99% sure he'll deny it, even if it was happening behind closed doors. Most likely his team is looking at alternatives just in case the pac f!ght doesn't materialize.

Last edited by Hydroman; 11-07-2011 at 01:16 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #87
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
Not even gonna try to act like an expert here...

...but it seems clear as day that the hatred between Floyd and Bob Arum is what's stopping this f!ght from happening. I'll also be interested to see if Pacquiao's team is still agreeable to Olympic testing after the Marquez f!ght. They've changed their story enough to make themselves look suspicious.

Either way, this f!ght never happens. People should accept it and move on lol
 6 years ago '06        #88
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
 dahabi said:
hahah now can you all admit hes ducking pacquiao? or do you need a handwritten letter...
you cant be serious rite? ......
this n*gga taking what arum says serious

6 years ago '06        #89
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,098 | Props total: 215 215
fu*k this sh*t
 11-07-2011, 01:46 PM         #90
Joehook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=PEK;21172997]So Pacman sues, instead of taking the test. That should tell yo dumb a.ss something. But keep sucking pacmans d!ck f*ggot.

And BTW Morales was coming off a loss to bum a.ss Zahir Raheem and clearly struggled to make the weight in the Pacman f!ghts. But go ahead and stay blinded by Pacmans cum.[/QUOTE]

and you by mayweathers cum..

Goes both ways dipsh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #91
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Hydroman said:
It's cuz he don't want the f!ght. Why put his cash cow up against Floyd for a 50-50 purse split, when he can keep all the money in house and/or take lower risk f!ghts? It became obvious to me when he told Martinez he'd have to come down to 147 to f!ght Manny, even though they fought Margarito (in house) at 154. From a business perspective, it's too high a risk to put Manny in there with top competition simply because the fans want it. The ONLY way this f!ght happens, is if Marquez somehow puts Manny on his a.ss (won't happen) this weekend. Once he looks vulnerable, Arum will be willing to cash out. Most boxing experts say this is an easy f!ght for Manny. The only one who "thinks" Marquez stands a chance is Arum. Of course.

Far as Floyd "negotiating" a f!ght with Morales, I'm 99% sure he'll deny it, even if it was happening behind closed doors. Most likely his team is looking at alternatives just in case the pac f!ght doesn't materialize.
actually that was at a catch-weight of 150 lbs for the 154 title
 6 years ago '04        #92
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 - Streetz - said:
you cant be serious rite? ......
this n*gga taking what arum says serious

Why are you ignoring that the Matchmaker at Golden Boy said this as well. Yes Arum is a known liar, but the guy at Golden Boy said it too.
 6 years ago '04        #93
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,432 | Props total: 5517 5517
 carltouss619 said:
actually that was at a catch-weight of 150 lbs for the 154 title
a make believe title at that
 6 years ago '10        #94
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,836 | Props total: 20747 20747
 jasonrcruz said:
Why are you ignoring that the Matchmaker at Golden Boy said this as well. Yes Arum is a known liar, but the guy at Golden Boy said it too.
You obviously didn't read the article...

Golden Boy Promotions head matchmaker Eric Gomez was directly quoted as stating that his company was trying to make a f!ght between Morales and Mayweather, and both sides were very interested.

Gomez told Mexican reporters on October 29th - "We are in talks with Floyd Mayweather to match him with Morales. The problem is, it's very hard get Floyd because he says one thing today and another thing tomorrow."

6 years ago '04        #95
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
 Hydroman said:

Marquez is a great f!ghter.. the only boxer to completely son him is mayweather which he does to ALL his opponents he was ranked number 2 in the world when floyd came out of retirement. Now people are saying that marquez is no threat even though he completely outboxed pacquaio in every f!ght they had. Look at the stats. yes pacquaio dropped marquez a few times but marquez got right back up and kicked that a.ss.
 6 years ago '04        #96
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
 Hydroman said:

Marquez is a great f!ghter.. the only boxer to completely son him is mayweather which he does to ALL his opponents he was ranked number 2 in the world when floyd came out of retirement. Now people are saying that marquez is no threat even though he completely outboxed pacquaio in every f!ght they had. Look at the stats. yes pacquaio dropped marquez a few times but marquez got right back up and kicked that a.ss. This pacquaio f!ght vs. marquez is going to be a great f!ght.
 6 years ago '08        #97
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,810 | Props total: 3441 3441
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
You obviously didn't read the article...

more proof of how fu*king dumb pacman stans are. no one from floyd, morales, or golden boy have directly confirmed this, yet you believe it because arum said it.
 6 years ago '08        #98
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,810 | Props total: 3441 3441
can one of yall pactards explain why bob hasnt said they would love to f!ght may 5th at mgm grand against mayweather and take the tests? All he has done is make complaints about the site which BTW Arum has used many times, date which shouldnt be an issue. Where is his statement about Pacman would love to f!ght there that day??? Instead you idiots believe his he said she said accounts of every thing without one direct quote from either floyd camp or morales camp.

fu*k it, i guess yall really wanna see pacman vs Bradley
 6 years ago '04        #99
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
Arum already has deals in place for pacquaio for 2011 that's why. Arum isn't done milking pacqauio yet, not at all.
 6 years ago '04        #100
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
no wonder he's undefeated he can DUCK his a.ss off
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
23 hours ago