Arum: Floyd Mayweather is Fighting Erik Morales Next

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
@ how the floyd d!ck riders would handle this one...

FLOYD IS SCARED TO f!ght PAC PERIOD. how many times must i tell yall that?
 6 years ago '05        #62
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
there have been plenty of "rumored" opponents for floyd, looks like arum is sh*tting his pants now that floyd has called out manny, because now he cant talk about the guy. you get upset when floyd talks about manny while manny is prepping for a f!ght, and yet damn near everyday leading up to manny's f!ght you're saying something about floyd...just to keep the PR on your side
 11-07-2011, 10:37 AM         #63
elferoz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
floyd booked cinco de mayo to f!ght the most loved mexican f!ghter there is. a pointless f!ght, with no risk, worth a lot of money. right up maywather's alley.
 6 years ago '07        #64
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
 HtownMike98 said:
---------------------------------
Child.... smh.... Of course they will both take drug tests... i mean DUHHHH!! And you are giving credit to the same Arum whom you put on blast in your other comment I men dude... He either is a respectable source or not..LOL. You are saying that PacMan is finally agreeing to take a drug test like he never took one before lol.. DUDE you are ignorant!! This is pro boxing.. they all get drug tested!!!!..... you say PacMan made claims that the USADA what... what ???

What claim did he use the USADA for?? or are you just making stuff up.
Even when schooled you sound like a failure..... Earn respect.

Lames who get schooled and still try to fail is pathetic
you just make sense nothing post with this one bro...
 6 years ago '07        #65
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
i dont trust arum. but IF this comes to pass...

all respect for floyd will be lost.
 6 years ago '04        #66
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
So Golden Boy Promotions head matchmaker Eric Gomez is lying, Manny is lying, Bob Arum is lying...I guess its all one big conspiracy right???
 6 years ago '05        #67
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Someone wanna tell me why half of the mayweather fans on this board have only watched his f!ghts since oscar?

fraud a.ss boxer stans

Retards everywhere. These threads aren't even about the goddamn sport. Yall are clueless, anyone who didnt see either f!ghter before their DLH f!ghts should stfu

Last edited by Bea5T; 11-07-2011 at 10:53 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #68
jasonrcruz 
space
space
 Bea5T said:
Someone wanna tell me why half of the mayweather fans on this board have only watched his f!ghts since oscar?

fraud a.ss boxer stans

Retards everywhere. These threads aren't even about the goddamn sport. Yall are clueless, anyone who didnt see either f!ghter before their DLH f!ghts should stfu
Do you even think that so called floyd fans seen him at his best against Genaro/Corrales/Manfredy...I highly doubt it.
 6 years ago '06        #69
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 StateProperty88 said:
there have been plenty of "rumored" opponents for floyd, looks like arum is sh*tting his pants now that floyd has called out manny, because now he cant talk about the guy. you get upset when floyd talks about manny while manny is prepping for a f!ght, and yet damn near everyday leading up to manny's f!ght you're saying something about floyd...just to keep the PR on your side
Floyd did it just take attention away from the Pacquiao vs Marquez f!ght,he does this everytime manny f!ghts.He still has no intention on f!ghting Pacquiao.
 6 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 JCSIII said:
Floyd did it just take attention away from the Pacquiao vs Marquez f!ght,he does this everytime manny f!ghts.He still has no intention on f!ghting Pacquiao.
but my thing is Arum is the one that keeps talking about floyd taking attention away from manny/marquez. floyd going to do it because he can...whats arum's excuse? lets not forget that arum was talking about floyd last week, and yet he's bi*ching that floyd is taking away attention from the manny f!ght, well then you need to practice what you preach
 6 years ago '06        #71
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
but my thing is Arum is the one that keeps talking about floyd taking attention away from manny/marquez. floyd going to do it because he can...whats arum's excuse? lets not forget that arum was talking about floyd last week, and yet he's bi*ching that floyd is taking away attention from the manny f!ght, well then you need to practice what you preach
I'm not defending Arum,hes as responsible for this f!ght not happening as Floyd is.I'm just saying you said Floyd called Manny out and in reality its just another way for Floyd to take attention away from Pacquiao's f!ght which he has tried to do in the past.

Last edited by JCSIII; 11-07-2011 at 11:16 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #72
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
 Bea5T said:

fraud a.ss boxer stans

This^^^^

that's why I don't post in this section much.
 6 years ago '05        #73
space
space
 JCSIII said:
I'm not defending Arum.I'm just saying you said Floyd called Manny out and in reality its just another way for Floyd to take attention away from Pacquiao's f!ght which he has tried to do in the past.
he said what he's been saying "take the test", people keep asking him, thats what he's going to say...he cant stop people from asking him. he could of dodged the question(s)...yes, but then you have people that would talk ill of that. yeah it takes attention away from manny's f!ght, but it is what it is
 6 years ago '09        #74
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 jasonrcruz said:
So Golden Boy Promotions head matchmaker Eric Gomez is lying, Manny is lying, Bob Arum is lying...I guess its all one big conspiracy right???
To be fair...Gomez' response is from a spotty translation. It could have just meant he wanted to f!ght on Mayweather's card.
 6 years ago '04        #75
jasonrcruz 
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:
To be fair...Gomez' response is from a spotty translation. It could have just meant he wanted to f!ght on Mayweather's card.
fair enough. We'll see in the next couple of weeks.
 6 years ago '06        #76
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
he said what he's been saying "take the test", people keep asking him, thats what he's going to say...he cant stop people from asking him. he could of dodged the question(s)...yes, but then you have people that would talk ill of that. yeah it takes attention away from manny's f!ght, but it is what it is
He hasn't been saying that lately or anything involving Pacquiao and steroid use.The case for defamation is still ongoing.
 6 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 JCSIII said:
He hasn't been saying that lately or anything involving Pacquiao and steroid use.The case for defamation is still ongoing.
yes he has...we can go back and forth on the issue but all you really have to do is look it up and see that he's continuously said that "take the test" and he'll f!ght him
 6 years ago '04        #78
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Boxing takes another L... I refuse to acknowledge Floyd anymore as a p4p f!ghter till he steps in the ring with Pac...
 6 years ago '04        #79
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
fu*k boxing this sh*t worse than a WWF story line.
 6 years ago '06        #80
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
i think the paq/may f!ght will happen when they are both in the 40's... by that time nobody will care.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago