Arum: Floyd Mayweather is Fighting Erik Morales Next

most viewed right now
 85
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 77
 Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-06-2011, 11:44 PM         #21
HtownMike98  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.... On another note... How do you defend Mayweather wanting to f!ght the "Little Man" May 5, and the next day say its Morales??

How is that not the hoe-ish ish to come out since this whole thing started.
And yes. Morales beat Pac man f!ght 1, f!ght 2, Morales drew blood the same day as the f!ght, which is what Mayweather wanted PacMan to do, (like a hoe for an advantage) and Morales was understandably weak and not up for 12 rounds of boxing. Adults know information like this child.

 7 years ago '08        #22
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,019 | Props total: 4135 4135
 HtownMike98 said:
"So Pacman sues, instead of taking the test. That should tell yo dumb a.ss something. But keep sucking pacmans d!ck f*ggot.

And BTW Morales was coming off a loss to bum a.ss Zahir Raheem and clearly struggled to make the weight in the Pacman f!ghts. But go ahead and stay blinded by Pacmans cum."

_PEK




Well apperently PEK is not only un informed, or (mis informed) but he is also quite fond of talking about gay s3xual acts.

The test is no problem, that is not the issue no more. The lawsuit was defamation , do you know what that means child??? Why dont you hear Mayweather talking about taking the test anymore? Child, Pac Man is ready for the f!ght, he has always been ready. You dont know anything about the subject but just watch ESPN for 30 minutes and you will have 30 dudes talking about how Mayweather is ducking. Its plain and simple. Personally I think its just a plan for more money, but that doesnt even cross your mind. You are stuck on a feeble subject that was squashed so long ago, you have no idea where they are both standing now. All that you know is anyone who says anything negative about Money Mayweather, and you bust out all your personal experiences with men, and hurl them around as if you are legitimately dissing someone.

Child, grow up, talk like a man, and earn respect.

:nasmad:

........ or you can just go ahead and make up gay scenarios, because that is what you do best. Bulls aint winning jack with Rose btw.
You are one dumb a.ss f*ggit. Arum just mentioned floyd still saying take the test, read the article you illiterate bi*ch. Mayweather asked for the test, pacman refused and then sued rather than prove he's clean by taking the test and the f!ght. The mutha fucca 2 years later finally claims he'll take it and you just believe it? Holla when he signs a contract willing to take the tests. These fuccas thru every excuse in the book for not taking the test including making claims that USADA, who has busted plenty of american athletes would be biased for floyd. Pacman stans are just fu*king dumb.

And who gives a fu*k about your respect. Grow up f*ggit you aint sh*t.
 11-07-2011, 12:01 AM         #23
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f!ght a f!ghter WHO ALREADY BEAT PACROIDS a.ss

WINNING
 7 years ago '05        #24
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$10,858 | Props total: 1385 1385
 Nate187um said:
f!ght a f!ghter WHO ALREADY BEAT PACROIDS a.ss

WINNING

[video - click to view]


mayweather loved watching the best p4p f!ght morales
 7 years ago '11        #25
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 228 228
 dahabi said:


mayweather loved watching the best p4p f!ght morales
Im 70% sure its because he had money on Pacquaio. Mayweather BETS heavy...he wouldnt be hooting and hollering for any other reasons besides this
 7 years ago '04        #26
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,695 | Props total: 382 382
If the Morales from the Miadana shows up for this f!ght it could be good but lets see if its true first.

I bet if its true the floyd lovers will find any way to defend floyd for taking this f!ght.

Only 1 f!ght people want to see May 5th and thats Manny vs Floyd. Sergio and Floyd would also be a good f!ght. Morales has potential to be a good f!ght but he's old and has only had a few f!ghts since he's been back. He ain't ready for a f!ght like this but like always Mayweather knows that.
 11-07-2011, 02:17 AM         #27
HtownMike98  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
You are one dumb a.ss f*ggit. Arum just mentioned floyd still saying take the test, read the article you illiterate bi*ch. Mayweather asked for the test, pacman refused and then sued rather than prove he's clean by taking the test and the f!ght. The mutha fucca 2 years later finally claims he'll take it and you just believe it? Holla when he signs a contract willing to take the tests. These fuccas thru every excuse in the book for not taking the test including making claims that USADA, who has busted plenty of american athletes would be biased for floyd. Pacman stans are just fu*king dumb.

And who gives a fu*k about your respect. Grow up f*ggit you aint sh*t.



---------------------------------
Child.... smh.... Of course they will both take drug tests... i mean DUHHHH!! And you are giving credit to the same Arum whom you put on blast in your other comment I men dude... He either is a respectable source or not..LOL. You are saying that PacMan is finally agreeing to take a drug test like he never took one before lol.. DUDE you are ignorant!! This is pro boxing.. they all get drug tested!!!!..... you say PacMan made claims that the USADA what... what ???

What claim did he use the USADA for?? or are you just making stuff up.
Even when schooled you sound like a failure..... Earn respect.



Lames who get schooled and still try to fail is pathetic
 11-07-2011, 02:19 AM         #28
HtownMike98  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Try to respond to anyone else who discredits your Floyd.
Seems to me like you found attention and loving it. You are now considered... INVALID.

sh*ts on PEK

:sadcam:
 11-07-2011, 02:29 AM         #29
HtownMike98  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 more thing lol....

Pek says im illiterate, and while thats fine because just like his vast knowledge of gay s3xual acts, that he portrays others in..... Its like Pek is the one who REFUSES to read.

I told you that PacMan has proven in court through his lawsuit to get Mayweather to stop hollering "steroids" , and to try to somewhat set up a time frame for the actual f!ght Mayweather never shows up..... you respond with that Im illeterate and Mayweather still talking about drug tests...

smh.... like there will never be a drug test for this
:wtf:

Stop typing child.
 7 years ago '06        #30
Stupid Fresh 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$25,109 | Props total: 7266 7266
ok so that means Pacman will f!ght Morales after that
 7 years ago '06        #31
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,243 | Props total: 1684 1684
If this is true it's not gonna be a big paying event. Who wants to see this f!ght?
 7 years ago '08        #32
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,019 | Props total: 4135 4135
 HtownMike98 said:
1 more thing lol....

Pek says im illiterate, and while thats fine because just like his vast knowledge of gay s3xual acts, that he portrays others in..... Its like Pek is the one who REFUSES to read.

I told you that PacMan has proven in court through his lawsuit to get Mayweather to stop hollering "steroids" , and to try to somewhat set up a time frame for the actual f!ght Mayweather never shows up..... you respond with that Im illeterate and Mayweather still talking about drug tests...

smh.... like there will never be a drug test for this
:wtf:

Stop typing child.
Well you have proven you are a fu*king retard so i'm done. Everyone knows floyd wants the olympic testing, but since you're to fu*king dumb to realize that, I'll let you live in your ignorance. Go back to sucking off pacman f*g.


Last edited by PEK; 11-07-2011 at 06:11 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #33
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,346 | Props total: 3429 3429
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
So Al can spew anything and n*ggas take it as truth

But mayweather says something and hes ducking
Mayweather makes accusations with zero proof ,Al [as yall call him] is stating the apparent


we can a.ssume Paq is taking drugs all we want but it's clear as day that Mayweather is ducking Paq


Floyd is just hating on Paq's emergence into knocking mofos on their a.ss


and doesn't he hang with 50 cent ? the master of picking f!ghts?
 7 years ago '05        #34
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,685 | Props total: 3022 3022
 GST said:
Mayweather makes accusations with zero proof ,Al [as yall call him] is stating the apparent


we can a.ssume Paq is taking drugs all we want but it's clear as day that Mayweather is ducking Paq


Floyd is just hating on Paq's emergence into knocking mofos on their a.ss


and doesn't he hang with 50 cent ? the master of picking f!ghts?
pacman fans are like republicans, they just say sh*t over and over until people start believing it's true

floyd aint ducking anybody...
 11-07-2011, 05:12 AM         #35
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dahabi said:


mayweather loved watching morales beat that a.ss

fixed
 7 years ago '04        #36
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,615 | Props total: 3269 3269
 Sco Dylan said:
pacman fans are like republicans, they just say sh*t over and over until people start believing it's true

floyd aint ducking anybody...
Actually floyd did duck all of bob arum f!ghters since he left him. Both arum and floyd hate each other by a lot. But if floyd comes back to f!ght morrales...........then there is noway anybody can defend that f!ght.
 11-07-2011, 06:16 AM         #37
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Actually floyd did duck all of bob arum f!ghters since he left him. Both arum and floyd hate each other by a lot. But if floyd comes back to f!ght morrales...........then there is noway anybody can defend that f!ght.
Floyd is not trying to help bring in any more $ for bob arum

thats why he's not f!ghting his f!ghters
 7 years ago '08        #38
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,019 | Props total: 4135 4135
 dahabi said:


mayweather loved watching the best p4p f!ght morales
Pacman stans continue to prove how fu*king dumb they are. That f!ght was almost 6 years ago and before anyone said Pacman was best P4P. Just k!ll yourself.
 7 years ago '06        #39
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 186 186
 HtownMike98 said:
"So Pacman sues, instead of taking the test. That should tell yo dumb a.ss something. But keep sucking pacmans d!ck f*ggot.

And BTW Morales was coming off a loss to bum a.ss Zahir Raheem and clearly struggled to make the weight in the Pacman f!ghts. But go ahead and stay blinded by Pacmans cum."

_PEK




Well apperently PEK is not only un informed, or (mis informed) but he is also quite fond of talking about gay s3xual acts.

The test is no problem, that is not the issue no more. The lawsuit was defamation , do you know what that means child??? Why dont you hear Mayweather talking about taking the test anymore? Child, Pac Man is ready for the f!ght, he has always been ready. You dont know anything about the subject but just watch ESPN for 30 minutes and you will have 30 dudes talking about how Mayweather is ducking. Its plain and simple. Personally I think its just a plan for more money, but that doesnt even cross your mind. You are stuck on a feeble subject that was squashed so long ago, you have no idea where they are both standing now. All that you know is anyone who says anything negative about Money Mayweather, and you bust out all your personal experiences with men, and hurl them around as if you are legitimately dissing someone.

Child, grow up, talk like a man, and earn respect.

:nasmad:
















........ or you can just go ahead and make up gay scenarios, because that is what you do best. Bulls aint winning jack with Rose btw.
:owned:
 11-07-2011, 07:11 AM         #40
Pstax916  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
SMH @ dumb n*ggas that believe anything Arum says. When the fu*k did Arum become Floyd or Morales's promoter? And now instead of trying to negotiate a f!ght he's jumping on Floyd for reserving a date and an arena to f!ght at. Once again proves that Arum and Pacman are the ones ducking, otherwise he would be saying Pacman would gladly take the test and f!ght there.
you sir are hella stupid
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
59 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
119 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
116 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
612 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
136 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy