Peyton Manning would leave peacefully if Colts get Luck

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 blingz said:
The Dallas Cowboys will get him if they decide to trade him. Jerry Jones will throw as much money as possible to get him
There are rumors Dallas is looking to get into the Luck sweepstakes and they are willing to trade Romo to the AFC for a first round and a conditional 2nd round pick at mimimal...package the traded first round, Dallas's own first round/second round picks, and Doug Free to Indy for the #1 pick.
 6 years ago '08        #82
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 cleavon15 said:
i can see it now....ochocinco, randy moss, to and peyton manning
with reggie bush

in MIAMI.

but I'm just dreaming.
@ thinking big names will bring you success besides TO is done, Moss is retired, Ocho hasnt been ocho in three years, and u never know what you're gonna get with reggie...

and last but not least... how are you gonna protect manning?
 6 years ago '10        #83
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1951 1951

i suggest they do to luck what they did with aaron rodgers
 6 years ago '08        #84
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,102 | Props total: 2824 2824
 all3rd said:
I sort of think he goes to Washington
Peyton is my favorite QB of all-time but NOOOOO, just NO. I want us to draft our OWN franchise QB and have him play for us for the next 15 years. NO MORE RETREAD QBs!!!
 6 years ago '11        #85
kushkulture420 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 1011 1011
COLTS WILL NEVER WASTE A 1ST ROUND DRAFT PICK ON A QB AS LONG AS PEYTON MANNING IS STILL PLAYING IN THE NFL!!! Youre gonna give away the GOAT for a shot at Luck (pun intended)? NEVER! Thats not the way the colts work. Unless Peyton is realy that injured. I just hope my Colts learned ALOT this year in terms of injuries, weaknesses in the gameplan, and overall trends of the rest of the NFL. And I dont blame Peyton, I would be pissed if MY team wasted a 1st round draft pick on QB that obviously will have to sit instead of picking me up a new lineman or running back or even WR (sorry Reggie).
 6 years ago '06        #86
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14701 14701
 Soda Pop said:
fu*k Peyton and I think Luck will suck. Peyton went 1-15 as a fu*king rook so drafting that simple a.ss stanford kid is gonna do nothing but put them in the same spot next year.
u just called someone from Stanford "simple"
 6 years ago '06        #87
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
Been riding with peyton since his TN days. Remember being a litte kid and seeing him on the field through binoculars. His days are near and its saddening. Hope he stays with colts for a few more years. 1 more ring.
 6 years ago '08        #88
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
why wouldnt he leave if they drafted luck? It's a slap in the face to him basically, that's a first round pick first overall pick they could use to get a stud on defense.....i wanna see what manning can do with a REAL defense, so im kind of hoping for him to leave indy, but at the same time i cant even imagine manning in ANY other jersey, i dont see him leaving
 11-07-2011, 05:50 PM         #89
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are the colts conspiring to lose or what??

Everybody acting like the colts are a lock to be the worst team at the end of the season..
 6 years ago '05        #90
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,104 | Props total: 1538 1538
Ok let me break this situation down for some of the idiots in here running their mouth but don't know the facts.

First things first, the Colts have a TEAM OPTION on Peyton Manning's contract after this season is up. If they decide to keep him he will be here for the next 5 years or so. They must decide this by March 8th. The NFL Draft is in mid to late April every year.
So if Manning really did give the Colts this ultimatum they will have to consider all of the scenarios available to them.

Scenario #1: Keep Peyton and draft luck anyway. Sit Luck behind Manning for the next several years. If Manning doesn't want Luck there that would really screw up the team.

Scenario #2: Pick up the team option on Manning and use the draft pick for someone else. Or potentially trade the draft pick for several draft picks a-la the Ricky Williams draft where New Orleans gave up a ton of picks for just Ricky Williams.

Scenario #3: Let Manning go, draft Luck.

Scenario #4: Trade Manning for picks/players and draft Luck.

All of these scenarios are meaningless if the Colts don't get the #1 pick OR if Luck decides to stay at Stanford for another year which is an option and don't be shocked if he does because he already did it last year when he could have been the #1 pick then.

To me Scenario 2 sounds the best if Manning has a few good years left in him. Trade the pick for another high pick plus several other draft picks, pick a bunch of defensive players, possibly an offensive lineman. Then for the love of God sign a decent back up QB.
 6 years ago '05        #91
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 342 342
Manning to the Ravens!!!
 6 years ago '05        #92
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 342 342
Manning to the Cowboys!!!
 11-07-2011, 07:26 PM         #93
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #94
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Some of their options really depend on who else is in the draft class. Colts could draft Luck but trade him to the team most willing to give them their picks if its worth it to draft other guys at different positions to help bolster the rest of the team. Idk, just seeing these Indy fans with Luck jerseys makes me sick. I hope Peyton leaves and gets his success elsewhere....
 6 years ago '11        #95
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 antoniob 321 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #96
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Welcome to the Jets Peyton
Never thought about it, but this would be a great, if not perfect, situation for Peyton Manning. With the weapons they have, damn. Lights out football all day. Add that Jets defense on top of that, it's over.
 6 years ago '10        #97
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,819 | Props total: 4879 4879
just gon dump manning after all that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy