Peyton Manning would leave peacefully if Colts get Luck

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
Luck has the highest draft grade since Elway. But do you trade a 4 time MVP?
 6 years ago '07        #42
XPectNoMercy 
space
space
$354 | Props total: 1 1
If this is true it's pretty lame on mannings part, you tell me he can't stick around and show the young buck the ropes for a few years before passing down the torch. Manning is acting as if Luck should come right in and be a starter, thats the problem with the league all these half a.ss qbs who have no business starting , should be learning the ropes behind the scenes first.
 6 years ago '05        #43
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
 Tiko377 said:
he's going to go to Miami with Gruden... THE SHERIFF (peyton)
I don't know about Gruden but Manning to Marshal...

6 years ago '10        #44
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
man cant help to love this guy one of the top QBs of my time and a real classy guy and makes pretty good commercials to.
 6 years ago '04        #45
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
How much did we forget..this is Peyton's ..SYSTEM..really he should stay and train his successor ..that would be THE BEST FOR THE TEAM..cuz they CAN STILL WIN IT..HE CAN STILL WIN IT..and 3 years down the road...put it on lucks back and Peyton can retire on a better note
 6 years ago '06        #46
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,987 | Props total: 10656 10656
Come on to San Fran Peyton

Manning with a defense and run game
 6 years ago '04        #47
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,770 | Props total: 1089 1089
You leeches disgust me!

First off I'm not sold Manning will ever be the same. Hate to see the GOAT go but 3 neck surgeries in less than a year and he's still not healing right? Doesn't sound good at all.

Second he's one hit/bad fall away from being done. Be careful what you wish for. Cause we seen from the Colts if you rely on Manning and he's gone what happens to a team.

All that said I'd rather have Luck for 10+ years than Manning for 3. #Suck4Luck!
 6 years ago '04        #48
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,887 | Props total: 2945 2945
to the JETS!!!
 6 years ago '05        #49
maddnyss 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
As a LIFE LONG Colts fan it sucks to see us at this crossroad. I'm torn. I absolutely LOVE having P.Manning in a Colts uniform, and I hope he can recover and continue on as a Colt. He's a living legend. That being said, if he's not able to make a full recovery, the front office will definitely have some tough decisions to make. They have to do what's best for the future of the organization (drafting Luck and hopes that he is the second coming of Peyton Manning)... PS - I have watched the Colts every single game since I can remember, and I already knew we'd be absolutely HORRIBLE in the event that we ever lost #18 for and extended period of time. No surprise how this season has gone.
 6 years ago '05        #50
maddnyss 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 0 0
 philly337 said:
Come on to San Fran Peyton

Manning with a defense and run game
THIS! If we (the Colts) ever had a good/consistent D and run game, Manning would have AT LEAST 4 rings...
 6 years ago '04        #51
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
Ed Reed is also one bad hit away from a career ending injury...Manning takes far less contact than Ed Reed does, especially around the neck/head area so if Reed can do it, why cant Manning?? like i said, if he is able to get the zip back on his throws he will be fine...thats the issues he's been having, his throws dont have the velocity right now but who knows, maybe he will have it back by the time next season starts and if the Colts trade him then whatever team gets him will be an instant contender
 6 years ago '06        #52
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,504 | Props total: 17937 17937
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Larry Fitzgerald is now a Colts fan.
they already overpaid that bum Kolb and traded so much for that scrub
 6 years ago '11        #53
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
This is new territory for Peyton, he's use to getting what he wants when he wants that its unthinkable that the Colts would look to replace him. This season should be a hugh wake up call for the organization, if the Colts have the opportunity to draft Luck and they dont or they do but dont play him then they haven't learned there lesson.
 6 years ago '06        #54
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 8917 8917
LOL he will be exposed.
 11-07-2011, 09:15 AM         #55
illmag 777 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If the Colts had any sense they would pay Peyton 20 Mil to stay there another year and cultivate Luck into a premier NFL quarterback.
 6 years ago '09        #56
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
Would be silly of him to leave....if they hit on their picks in the next couple of drafts and pick up a couple of fa they should be good...and if the chance is there you gotta draft luck....not having a ready backup qb is the reason that they are in the state that they are now....draft luck, let manning play out the rest of his contract and just groom and develop luck and have the O ready for him when he starts....just as the pack did for rodgers.
 11-07-2011, 09:28 AM         #57
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:
I sort of think he goes to Washington
no......
 11-07-2011, 09:35 AM         #58
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I was Manning i'd tell them if they want Luck trade me. This team needs help at many oother positions. They could trade the pick for multiple picks and fill voids at multiple positions...if they draft Luck, they fu*king his career ...and I wouldn't groom anyone, nobody groomed Manning...
 6 years ago '09        #59
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Personally I'd rather us keep Manning and flesh out the rest of the team needs for the next 4 years IF his neck is ready to roll. This team has alot of missing parts, as obvious by this year. We could have had Manning in and I still don't know that it's not a bit of a struggle this year. This is a chance to really fill some needs by trading down. That running game has to get fixed. I'm not ready to give up on Manning yet if he heals well over the next year.
 6 years ago '04        #60
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,043 | Props total: 6779 6779
he needs to leave the colts. there are plenty of other teams that can use his talents. they can have that rookie and build around him

Last edited by nwo504; 11-07-2011 at 09:59 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy