Real game of the century - miami @ fsu - junior jinx is dead!!

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #161
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,121 | Props total: 227 227
 C.R.I.P. said:
Yall got hell of a Defense but 4 picks nah. This aint old Jacory.
Yall say that based on the last couple of games against defenses like Virginia and Duke lets be 100 Jacory has looked good but he hasn't seen a defense as good as this all season VTech was the closest and he struggled.
 11-07-2011, 09:01 PM         #162
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Yall say that based on the last couple of games against defenses like Virginia and Duke lets be 100 Jacory has looked good but he hasn't seen a defense as good as this all season VTech was the closest and he struggled.

267 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INT
 11-07-2011, 09:01 PM         #163
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Yeah for FSU act like that n*gga aint good for 4 picks this game wit dat pressure on his a.ss
Act like he's not the 6th most efficient QB in ALL of college football.
 11-07-2011, 09:04 PM         #164
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Are you fu*king retarded or just dont watch football? Name one BCS team thats competitive and plays as many True freshman, redshirt freshman and sophomores as FSU ur a fu*king idiot. Most of our O-Line that we have playing right now is Sophomores. Two of our best D-Lineman is a Sophomore and a freshman. Look at the wideouts we been using Freshman and Sophomores our running backs...........FRESHMAN ur team is full of the "Savior Class" that was suppose to bring Miami back and them bum bi*ches aint even win a bowl game yet k!ll yourself wit dat bullsh*t. Just like I said yall n*ggas are delusional. And its still FSU BACK ON YOU fu*k n*ggaS FOR THE 2011
Jimbo comes in, does the Savior Dance, and all the FSU fans drank the Kool-Aid.
 6 years ago '08        #165
space
space
 SteveSS said:
Act like he's not the 6th most efficient QB in ALL of college football.
I wud be impressed if yall played good defenses. I'm not saying he's a.ss but when under pressure i guarantee he converts back to the old Jacory
 6 years ago '05        #166
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Greg Reid doesn't even start anymore, don't understand why he keeps getting brought up
 6 years ago '04        #167
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,933 | Props total: 4296 4296
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
How did struggle against VT ?, he was 13-21 267 yds and 3 TD's No Int's.

VT, GT,UNC, OSU all got solid to good D's (Top 50 or better) and he pretty much has been rolling all of them.

If we had a shred of defense we would have a better record, but I hate playing "What if's".
 6 years ago '08        #168
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
How did struggle against VT ?, he was 13-21 267 yds and 3 TD's No Int's.

VT, GT,UNC, OSU all got solid to good D's (Top 50 or better) and he pretty much has been rolling all of them.

If we had a shred of defense we would have a better record, but I hate playing "What if's".
None of those teams get pressure on the QB like us. 4th in the nation in sacks above LSU and Alabama. When Jacory gets under pressure he'll be same ol Jacory
 11-07-2011, 09:12 PM         #169
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
I wud be impressed if yall played good defenses. I'm not saying he's a.ss but when under pressure i guarantee he converts back to the old Jacory
He played pretty much lights out against VT. It was a loss, but he played as well as anyone in the NCAA could have.
 6 years ago '04        #170
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,933 | Props total: 4296 4296
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
None of those teams get pressure on the QB like us. 4th in the nation in sacks above LSU and Alabama. When Jacory gets under pressure he'll be same ol Jacory
Hey man, I already acknowledge yall can play D and im sure yall will get your pressure and get some hits and a few sacks. But as for Int's Jacory is just a better man this year than he has been. Dude is playing smarter, even when under pressure.
 6 years ago '05        #171
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #172
space
space
 Junior G said:

[pic - click to view]

They'll nvr understand
 11-07-2011, 09:28 PM         #173
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How did that d hold up against Wake Forest and Clemson???? Posting stats that were gained from Charleston Southern and La Monroe. Wow, Noles have really hit the kool aid. We beat Dook, Maryland and Nc State, yo we duh bestesssss. Top 10. Greatest team of all time. We gonna win every championship from here on out. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
 6 years ago '05        #174
space
space
 canesin2099 said:
How did that d hold up against Wake Forest and Clemson???? Posting stats that were gained from Charleston Southern and La Monroe. Wow, Noles have really hit the kool aid. We beat Dook, Maryland and Nc State, yo we duh bestesssss. Top 10. Greatest team of all time. We gonna win every championship from here on out. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
I knew that first sentence was comin, was sittin here waiting on it......AWAY GAMES and WITHOUT OUR LEADER
 6 years ago '08        #175
space
space
Any D will give up points when the offense is struggling with injuries and cant stay on the field
 11-07-2011, 09:38 PM         #176
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Without your leader, all yall were touting Trickett to be the next hypesmen after ET went out.

And any D will give up points and yards when you are r*ped with suspensions and massive injuries at one position. We lost 4 dt's so don't give me any bullshat about injuries. Yall so deep it ain't suppose to matter, that is what you keep telling everybody. PAPER CHAMPS that is all your team ever is. Every year same bs, backups are better, blah blah blah.
 6 years ago '07        #177
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1174 1174
Yall offense sucks with.EJ

Yall bum a.ss squad...offense super vanilla

I.hope EJ come out tossing them ducks
 6 years ago '08        #178
space
space
 canesin2099 said:
Without your leader, all yall were touting Trickett to be the next hypesmen after ET went out.

And any D will give up points and yards when you are r*ped with suspensions and massive injuries at one position. We lost 4 dt's so don't give me any bullshat about injuries. Yall so deep it ain't suppose to matter, that is what you keep telling everybody. PAPER CHAMPS that is all your team ever is. Every year same bs, backups are better, blah blah blah.
Sir ur 4 dt's were a.ss anyway
 6 years ago '07        #179
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1174 1174
Wasnt FSU rated the most underachieving team of the DECADE
 6 years ago '05        #180
space
space
 canesin2099 said:

FSU is one year away....next year we win it all...PERIOD
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy