Real game of the century - miami @ fsu - junior jinx is dead!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
110 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
200 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #561
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 canesin2099 said:
Just like a bunch of puzzies that the Noles are, crying about officiating after a win all the while failing to name all the mistakes Miami made. Yeah, yah soooo bad. What did you have 250 yds on offense. LMAO, y'all ain't sheet. We k!lled ourselves with false starts on 1st downs like we have all year. PI on williams was a joke, dropped pass by streeter, hurns, fumbles, int in the endzone, just horrid play on the td pass by somebody who wouldn't have been playing had Ray Ray not been suspende. Yeah, what the refs you feel took away, we gave them back to you, so shut y'alls bi*chazzes up. Keep thinking you are so good. I hope Florida crushes your azz. First time in my life I have ever pulled for the Gates. FSU is the new florida, thinking they all that, when they clearly aren't.

salty a.ss n*gga...

Junior G said:
Miami shot they own self in the foot that's on yall bi*ch....the refs shot us in the foot.

canesin2099 said:
No, pulling for them because FSU has become the new Florida, all that talkin with a mediocre team. Wait til next year, blah blah blah. Y'all the new gators, overhyped, exposed every year. Only the nole fans don't see it.
mediocre is a 5-5 record
 6 years ago '06        #562
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
 canesin2099 said:
No, pulling for them because FSU has become the new Florida, all that talkin with a mediocre team. Wait til next year, blah blah blah. Y'all the new gators, overhyped, exposed every year. Only the nole fans don't see it.
oh the irony.... and u would know about mediocrity ur team is 5-5

11-12-2011, 10:03 PM         #563
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At the game it felt like it took forever with all those reviews and then the refs comeback and kept getting most of em wrong

Both teams played sh*tty miami just played sh*ttier. Basically gave em the game. So many dropped passes This was just a game to see who sucks less and FSU sucks less cause they won but their best win now is against Miami and they'll somehow be ranked for beating UM now

Miami sucks so bad according to them but now Miami is their best W

Ass everywhere tho

Gordo's
 11-12-2011, 10:24 PM         #564
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, all the Miami losers talking about, "The better team won but I wasn't impressed by the Noles" No sh*t, both teams played like sh*t. That was not the best the Noles have, not even fu*king close. The thing is, Miami fans thinking that's all the Noles had and that they're overrated because State didn't beat them by a lot. But FSU played like sh*t compared to how they've been playing (center snaps the ball while the QB is holding his mouthpiece and the rest of the line is still in stance, offensive line in general was lost out there), got numerous bad calls against them by the refs, and still won. They been playing a fu*king 17 year old on the offensive line. FSU got hit by injuries baaad this year. But that's how bad Miami is, they still couldn't beat them even though the Noles played like sh*t.

Miami and Florida are a joke now. It's like 1993 all over again.
 6 years ago '04        #565
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
where's the avy.
 6 years ago '05        #566
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,064 | Props total: 6968 6968
WAIT FOR IT CRIP....i'll post n send it to yall sometime tonight.....

off topi but I think Miami and Florida should play in a bowl game.....since Florida is always pussin out.....think Miami would slap the sh*t outta Florida too
 11-12-2011, 10:52 PM         #567
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
Yeah, all the Miami losers talking about, "The better team won but I wasn't impressed by the Noles" No sh*t, both teams played like sh*t. That was not the best the Noles have, not even fu*king close. The thing is, Miami fans thinking that's all the Noles had and that they're overrated because State didn't beat them by a lot. But FSU played like sh*t compared to how they've been playing (center snaps the ball while the QB is holding his mouthpiece and the rest of the line is still in stance, offensive line in general was lost out there), got numerous bad calls against them by the refs, and still won. They been playing a fu*king 17 year old on the offensive line. FSU got hit by injuries baaad this year. But that's how bad Miami is, they still couldn't beat them even though the Noles played like sh*t.

Miami and Florida are a joke now. It's like 1993 all over again.
that you actually believe what you type and your own "hype"

if this was 93 FSU would be in the NC hunt but that sh*t died out once they played a non D2 team this year

All florida schools are average and below right now. FSU had their chance to reign supreme when they were handed a top 5 ranking and then sh*t the bed. Miami fans knew our squad wasn't gonna do much at all this year with a new coach and all the suspensions. Hell, we been saying our squad sucks while you guys kept hyping FSU up every week even after they kept losing.

FSU is the best of the worst but really what does that mean? Nothing. What does FSU get for beating Miami? A #25 ranking probably that means nothing as well. Miami sucks so bad yet Miami is their best W
 6 years ago '04        #568
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2962 2962
 11-12-2011, 11:16 PM         #569
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
off topi but I think Miami and Florida should play in a bowl game.....since Florida is always pussin out.....think Miami would slap the sh*t outta Florida too
The Gators would decline it.
 11-12-2011, 11:18 PM         #570
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
631 replies and i dont even know who won because neither team is ranked to its irrelevant.
 6 years ago '05        #571
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Cheeze said:
All florida schools are average and below right now. FSU had their chance to reign supreme when they were handed a top 5 ranking and then sh*t the bed. Miami fans knew our squad wasn't gonna do much at all this year with a new coach and all the suspensions. Hell, we been saying our squad sucks while you guys kept hyping FSU up every week even after they kept losing.

FSU is the best of the worst but really what does that mean? Nothing. What does FSU get for beating Miami? A #25 ranking probably that means nothing as well. Miami sucks so bad yet Miami is their best W
u know damn well FSU vs. UM is a rivalry game, so it's important regardless of the national attention of either team...why are you acting like it's meaningless...just man up and take the L instead of trying to downplay it...
 11-13-2011, 12:44 AM         #572
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticKJ said:
u know damn well FSU vs. UM is a rivalry game, so it's important regardless of the national attention of either team...why are you acting like it's meaningless...just man up and take the L instead of trying to downplay it...
I already took the L I'm not downplaying it but in the grand scheme of things it's meaningless. nobody doing sh*t this year from florida. why can't you guys accept it. FSU coulda but

it still stands that Miami is FSU's best win and according to FSU fans Miami is so horrible yet this win will put them in the top 25.....

neither team is ranked so the win is meaningless in my eyes. its "bragging rights" I guess but it makes it more worthy of being a good win when both teams are actually good some way.

NOt to mention the game was crazy boring for the most part and drawn out like crazy. watching it in the stadium made it feel like it took forever.

Last edited by Cheeze; 11-13-2011 at 12:47 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #573
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,064 | Props total: 6968 6968
here's yall avy just because I know yall love to talk about G5....Mr Game Changer himself

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #574
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Cheeze said:
I already took the L I'm not downplaying it but in the grand scheme of things it's meaningless. nobody doing sh*t this year from florida. why can't you guys accept it. FSU coulda but

it still stands that Miami is FSU's best win and according to FSU fans Miami is so horrible yet this win will put them in the top 25.....

neither team is ranked so the win is meaningless in my eyes. its "bragging rights" I guess but it makes it more worthy of being a good win when both teams are actually good some way.

NOt to mention the game was crazy boring for the most part and drawn out like crazy. watching it in the stadium made it feel like it took forever.
look how much you're typing...you're downplaying it, as soon as you said you weren't downplaying it, you did it again...just accept the L without the additional jibber jabber

it's an in-state rivalry game...it's important to the participants in the rivalry, that is all...

both teams could be 0-9 and this game will still have rivalry importance...
 6 years ago '04        #575
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 MysticKJ said:
look how much you're typing...you're downplaying it, as soon as you said you weren't downplaying it, you did it again...just accept the L without the additional jibber jabber

it's an in-state rivalry game...it's important to the participants in the rivalry, that is all...

both teams could be 0-9 and this game will still have rivalry importance...
Besides bragging rights, it was am irrelevant a.ss game. Miami was 5-4 and you guys were 6-3 and already lost the acc atlantic. There was nothing to this game. The game sucked because both teams were trash.. If you think you somehow looked better than miami you must be either delusional our just plain stupid. Both teams suck and that's the bottom line.
 6 years ago '11        #576
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 930 930
 MysticKJ said:

6 years ago '04        #577
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
 Junior G said:
here's yall avy just because I know yall love to talk about G5....Mr Game Changer himself

[pic - click to view]

Done.

This play right here changed the entire game.

Im not gonna down play this game because its always a important game for me, no matter the circumstances. So im hurting a little bit.

Our D pretty much held yall O in check.
Our O moved the ball well enough against your D, but it didn't translate into points.
Special Teams is wher yall won this game at. You were just better at it.

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 11-13-2011 at 08:20 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #578
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 11-13-2011, 11:23 AM         #579
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FSU just won their Super Bowl...
 6 years ago '05        #580
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
Besides bragging rights, it was am irrelevant a.ss game. Miami was 5-4 and you guys were 6-3 and already lost the acc atlantic. There was nothing to this game. The game sucked because both teams were trash.. If you think you somehow looked better than miami you must be either delusional our just plain stupid. Both teams suck and that's the bottom line.
who said anything about looking better? u n*ggas can't read? u lost a rivalry game and ur just butthurt and wanna pretend that sh*t doesn't sting
 C.R.I.P. said:
This play right here changed the entire game.

Im not gonna down play this game because its always a important game for me, no matter the circumstances. So im hurting a little bit.
at least one Canes fan is real on here...any real Canes fan would not want to lose to FSU no matter the circumstances...

sh*t i live in Miami and I can see the pain in these n*ggas eyes during the game at the bars, sh*t brought a to my face...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
198 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago