Real game of the century - miami @ fsu - junior jinx is dead!!

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #301
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6952 6952
full time hustla that's who it was.....no wonder he aint shown his face in this thread yet

Junior G said:
miami fu*kin sucks outside of Spence, who is just ok...........they cant slap around anybody with the no talent clowns they have
 FullTimeHustla said:
marcus fortson and ray ray armstrong are both projected to go in the top 20

FSU not so much
 Junior G said:
you are fu*kin dumbass....neither of those bums will see the first round, both are lucky to see the first day..... at fat a.ss fortson that clown is a fu*kin bust

Junior G said:
Marcus Forston*, DT, Miami
The Vikings weren't able to address their need for a full-time starter at defensive tackle in the 2011 draft, and heading into his junior season, the 6-3, 310-pound Forston has the size and strength to become an impact every-down starter in the NFL.

mcshay said this? fat a.ss fortson cant even stay on the field in college, but yet he's an every down guy in the nfl? ......somebody pay me to say dumb sh*t like this.....310 pounds of straight fat....
somebody give me that clowns job.....

ThaReapa420 said:
Junior G I hate Miami jus as much as you but to deny Ray Ray Armstrong is nice is CRAZY. If he played for us he'd start and you'd be calling him "Big d!ck Ray Ray"...

Again I say...fu*k THE HURRIGAYNES tho
^^^^

Junior G said:
word Ray Ray wouldnt even see our rotation, neither would Fortson's bum a.ss

FSU has the best dline in the country....and a top 3 secondary.....somebody educate em because i get tired of it
^^

primetime said:
you shut your mouth :slap:

Ray Ray is most likely going to be All American and many experts predict him to be in top 3 safeties taken in next draft

Appreciate the love for Spence
:rolleyes:
 11-10-2011, 07:49 AM         #302
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FSU Secondary been disappointing though this year for real. Outside of Joyner they been underwhelming. Rhodes looked like he was gonna be a beast from last year but has been very average. Greg Reid gets burnt way too much.

But my god that D-Line. Jernigan the freshman is a force and gonna be a top NFL prospect. Werner is unstoppable. Jenkins has been less a factor because of game planning against him.

Noles gonna be way better next year.

If Manuel doesn't get hurt they might of finished that comeback against Oklahoma, maybe beat Clemson and of course wouldn't of lost to WF. But that's all ifs and buts so it doesn't matter. Injuries happen, just happened for them at the worst time.
 11-10-2011, 11:47 AM         #303
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What the hell happened to the almighty Greg Reid?
 6 years ago '05        #304
space
space
 The Lefty said:
What the hell happened to the almighty Greg Reid?
We dont fu*k with Gregory......he's a bum
 6 years ago '05        #305
space
space
7. Florida State’s receivers against Miami’s secondary. A total of 10 Seminoles with at least five receptions are averaging more than 10.5 yards per catch. No team in the nation has more receivers averaging 10.5 yards per reception with a minimum of five catches. Miami’s defense can’t key in on one player, and the Canes rank No. 95 in pass efficiency defense.
 11-10-2011, 03:21 PM         #306
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
yup... Ray Ray has been so bad for us this year that he was benched in the Virginia game and didn't even start last week. Dude is cheeks.

Funny thing is that real fans knew this, me, dedos, madness, dub, etc, all knew this guy was overrated as fu*k even when mcshay and kiper were throwing sh*t on a wall like "he's one of the best safeties in the nation and the #1 junior safety"

this definitely hurts our rotation... this defense couldn't get any worst.
we been saying Ray Ray is a.ss since before the season started

He's good for biting on at least one PA Pass that results in a long bomb/td to where he was supposed to be per game

At least Byrd new he wasn't gonna honor Irvin's number and changed it. Armstrong still got Taylor's number tho
 6 years ago '05        #307
space
space
Florida State vs. Miami is a special game to players involved on both sides, but there is no question that it means a little something more the players that grew up in south Florida.
FSU has over a dozen scholarship players who either grew up or played high school football in Ft. Lauderdale or Miami. That means they will see plenty of familiar faces when they line up against the Hurricanes on Saturday.

Gene Williams - Warchant.com

Being from South Florida will give Lamarcus Joyner a little extra motivation on Saturday.
"Growing up in the community playing with these guys, playing against these guys, you have rivals," said safety Lamarcus Joyner, who graduated from St. Thomas Aquinas High in Fort Lauderdale. "You have guys saying 'I'm going to this program and going to be better.' You just look and see what the guy that you grew up with is doing at another program. Now that you're facing each other it's about bragging rights. Who's going to win? 'This is why I came here. My team is better than you.' Just little personal things like that are just going to make this game that much more fun."
For most of the South Florida natives the game is about bragging rights and the ability carry that smile on your face around the hometown during the offseason.
"I think it means something to everybody that plays at Florida State, but to South Florida kids it does (mean a little more)," head coach Jimbo Fisher said. "Because that's walking around, they gotta hear it every day, 365 days a year when they go home when they go visit and things like that."
For junior wide receiver Rodney Smith that is especially true because his cousin is Lamar Miller, the Hurricane's starting tailback.
"I couldn't say anything my first year because we lost," Smith said. "But last year I could go home with my head held high because we beat them pretty good."
Miami Norland High graduate Xavier Rhodes said that leading up to last year's game, the 'Cane fans did plenty of trash talking, but no so much after FSU came out on top. The rivalry is a special one because he grew up a Miami fan and remembers always checking the score of the FSU-Miami games growing up.
"I was big UM fan when I was young," he said on Monday. "During (youth league) games the coaches would have the TVs on the sideline and I used to run and look at what the score was during the game, and now I'm in it so it's a big thing."
Joyner said that while the community down south definitely supports the Hurricanes the majority of the time, there is no animosity towards himself and the other South Florida 'Noles.
"It's not a hate thing," he said. "For those 60 minutes they may not like me, but at the end of the day I do represent Liberty City so it's all love."
A true test for the secondary

Canesport.com

Travis Benjamin has been a thorn in FSU's side the last three years.
The past four weeks the FSU secondary hasn't seen much work as the defensive line has dominated opposing offenses. On Saturday though, the Seminoles expect to be a little busier in the secondary.
Miami quarterback Jacory Harris has had a drastic turnaround during his senior season. After throwing 15 interceptions last year, Harris has thrown just four interceptions this season compared to his 18 touchdown passes. He ranks sixth nationally in passer efficiency rating.
The Hurricanes have scored seven times this season on pass plays of 27 yards or more.
"It's been awhile since we've been tested in the secondary," Joyner said. "When you have a great quarterback, running back and wide receivers like Tommy Streeter - a big threat guy-you have to gameplan for these guys pretty well. We love the challenge, that's why we're FSU, you have to take a stand, it's great."
Streeter, a 6-foot-5 junior has hauled in 32 passes for 666 yards and eight touchdowns this season. He is averaging 20.8 yards per grab.
"His height plays a big part in his game," Rhodes said. "Just throw it up and he can go up and catch it. He's more of a jump ball player."
As FSU is all too aware, Streeter isn't the lone pass-catching threat for Miami. Senior Travis Benjamin is also a deep threat. The senior has 32 catches for 460 yards and four touchdowns this season. In three career games against FSU, Benjamin has hauled in 11 passes for 258 yards and two scores.
"They're both definitely big weapons, and they're a problem," Fisher said Wednesday. "When you've got two guys on the field like that at one time, they create such a deal that you have to know where they're at all the time and make sure you're accounting for them."
Joyner said the key for FSU against the Hurricanes will be to take away the deep ball and try to make Harris uncomfortable early in the game.
"Jacory is a big play guy," Joyner said. "We want to game plan against that and make sure we keep him under control with the ability he has. Our main thing as a defense is we want to rattle that guy from the beginning of the game."
Notables

After missing both Monday and Tuesday's practice Bryan Stork returned to practice on Wednesday. David Spurlock(knee also practiced for the third straight day.
Rashad Greene(ankle and Achilles) also practiced for the second straight day.
Miami safety Ray-Ray Armstrongwill not travel with the team and play on Saturday as the school looks into a possible NCAA violation. He has 25 tackles, one interception, and one fumble recovery in five games this year.
I am so satisfied with the cause in which I have engaged that my only regret is that I have not more lives than one to offer in its service.- Nathan Hale
 6 years ago '05        #308
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,051 | Props total: 645 645
great first night in tally

its no reason they call it tallyho
 6 years ago '04        #309
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
A n*gga just finished a 12 hour job. All I could think about was this damn game.
 6 years ago '08        #310
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Junior G said:
We dont fu*k with Gregory......he's a bum
Wasnt he suppose to be next prime-time ?
 6 years ago '05        #311
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Avy bet, fu*king duh
 6 years ago '04        #312
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Avy bet, fu*king duh
lol at your avy....that sh*t was hilarious.
 6 years ago '05        #313
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,051 | Props total: 645 645
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Avy bet, fu*king duh
ecko, whats poppin tonight?

i went to bullwinkles last night

$7 all you can drink

snowbunnies

6 years ago '04        #314
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
My gig for today got canceled that means im officially in gameday mode. Lets fu*king Go.
 6 years ago '05        #315
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Deeangoe said:
ecko, whats poppin tonight?

i went to bullwinkles last night

$7 all you can drink

snowbunnies

I'm going to Potbellies soon for Happy Hour, then hitting up the basketball, not sure what I'm doing tonight, my roommmate wants me to go to 20/20 for his girl's B-Day though
 6 years ago '05        #316
space
space
Jernigan is gonna be fu*kin Jacory in the a.ss

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #317
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 501 501
 Junior G said:
Jernigan is gonna be fu*kin Jacory in the a.ss

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '05        #318
space
space
Jimbo doesn't have busts.....sorry. no way in possible a monster like Jernigan can turn into a bust either......busts are players that always sucked like a fat a.ss Forston.....he's goin off n he didnt get to start until half way through the season....don't worry you'll see tomorrow when miami cant run anything up the middle because the centers n guards are cavin in almost instantly
 6 years ago '04        #319
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
fu*king Bump.

And fu*k that n*gga Jernigan.
 6 years ago '04        #320
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
Jimbo doesn't have busts.....sorry. no way in possible a monster like Jernigan can turn into a bust either......busts are players that always sucked like a fat a.ss Forston.....he's goin off n he didnt get to start until half way through the season....don't worry you'll see tomorrow when miami cant run anything up the middle because the centers n guards are cavin in almost instantly
Arent "g5" and little d!ck ej manuel starters??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago