Real game of the century - miami @ fsu - junior jinx is dead!!

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #281
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,931 | Props total: 4293 4293
 mester said:
Bet that avy
Whats the bet man.
 6 years ago '05        #282
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 647 647
 mester said:
Bet that avy
already betted

junior know whats up, been doing avy bets for years now

C.R.I.P. said:
Whats the bet man.
think junior said avy change until jan 1st

Already In!!!
 6 years ago '05        #283
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Deeangoe said:
lets goooo

leaving tomorrow to tally, to get a head start on the weekend
My weekend starts at 550 Thursday afternoon, going HAM to get ready for this oncoming a.sswhooping that's about to be delivered on The Who
 6 years ago '05        #284
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
My weekend starts at 550 Thursday afternoon, going HAM to get ready for this oncoming a.sswhooping that's about to be delivered on The Who
whats that place, i think its called floyds, on the strip
, its like 3 bars/club in 1

$10 all you can drink til midnight

then liquor buckets

6 years ago '04        #285
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Deeangoe said:

think junior said avy change until jan 1st

Already In!!!
Oh damn, my bad I forgot to read the first page. Im already put down.
 11-09-2011, 05:26 PM         #286
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deeangoe said:

then liquor buckets

I heard they shut down Chubbies
 6 years ago '04        #287
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Damn I'm definitely jealous I won't be able to make it down there I'm sure yall about to have some serious good time with them tally hos
 6 years ago '05        #288
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 Cheeze said:
chubbies was that club in the strip mall/shopping center right

tally, ahh

last couple times the um preparty has been held at AJ's - if you looking for pro-cane fane feasts

Last edited by Deeangoe; 11-09-2011 at 05:33 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #289
space
space
 Deeangoe said:

then liquor buckets

Yeah, free liquor doubles from 9 to 12 for $10. And $9.75 liquor pitchers all night

Definitely gonna be there tomorrow, then Pots for Happy Hour Friday before the basketball game. $7 liquor pitchers, white girls galore

Cheeze said:
They're opening a new club Coliseum there in about two weeks
 6 years ago '09        #290
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Cheeze said:
what???????

potbellies is where it's at anyway

loaded corona>>>>>>>>
 11-09-2011, 08:30 PM         #291
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deeangoe said:
chubbies was that club in the strip mall/shopping center right

tally, ahh
Yeah I used to live right across from it basically

*eckounltd1972* said:
They're opening a new club Coliseum there in about two weeks
Good idea tho. Didn't really like Chubbies much neway. I remember me and my boy were leaving and walking to his place and ran into a basketball player for FSU but I was so hammered I thought it was Greg Reid, his freshman yr, saying "Damn you're a lot taller in person"

CutKidd21 said:
what???????

potbellies is where it's at anyway

loaded corona>>>>>>>>
loaded caronas is my sh*t with some hard a.ss tequila. Don't like tequila really but drinking it that way it sneaks up on you hah

I still never been there. I hit up Gordos and Dog Et Al for food and Mint sometimes, some country bar one time for a one night stand and it was LOADED with women + a wet t shirt contest

If you go to tally and don't get a.ss it's pretty much a fail. Kind of impossible not to get a.ss up there.

I loved living there but I couldn't handle that lifestyle ne more and had to get the fu*k outta there. Living on the strip was fun but damn I was fu*ked up damn near every other day don't know how I got good grades
 6 years ago '05        #292
space
space
 Cheeze said:
loaded caronas is my sh*t with some hard a.ss tequila. Don't like tequila really but drinking it that way it sneaks up on you hah

I still never been there. I hit up Gordos and Dog Et Al for food and Mint sometimes, some country bar one time for a one night stand and it was LOADED with women + a wet t shirt contest

If you go to tally and don't get a.ss it's pretty much a fail. Kind of impossible not to get a.ss up there.

I loved living there but I couldn't handle that lifestyle ne more and had to get the fu*k outta there. Living on the strip was fun but damn I was fu*ked up damn near every other day don't know how I got good grades
Potbelly's Friday afternoon for Happy Hour >>>> *
 6 years ago '08        #293
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,121 | Props total: 224 224
The spot to be in Tallahassee is gonna either be AJ's or Floyds thats where all the drunk mofo's go. Pretty much any bar on the strip will be packed and throwing out specials
 6 years ago '05        #294
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
RAY RAY IS SUCH A CLOWN.....I WAS HOPIN WE COULD GET SOME BIG PLAYS OFF HIS DUMBASS MIAMI ALREADY DIDNT HAVE DEPTH NOW THEY LACKIN EVEN MORE WITHOUT RAYMOND N FUTCH

Miami safety Ray Ray Armstrong has been held out of practice and will not play in the Hurricanes game against Florida State due to his involvement in a company that deals with professional athletes, according to a report on InsidetheU.com. The Sun Sentinel later confirmed the report.

Ari Washington, president of Double Coverage PR Group, and Armstrong tweeted about a dinner they had on Sunday at upscale Miami restaurant Prime 112. The tweets were subsequently removed but not before drawing the attention of the NCAA, who would be interested in who paid for the meai and what was discussed. CBSSports.com Rapid Reporter Brian London says it's possible the two might be in a relationship.

The NCAA is already investigating Miami based on allegations against the program from former booster Nevin Shapiro. Armstrong was one of several Hurricanes involved in the scandal and was suspended four games by the NCAA and forced to repay the nearly $800 in extra benefits he received from Shapiro and others during his recruiting.

The school has not issued a statement on Armstrong's eligibility at this time and it is unknown if the junior will be back this season. He has 25 tackles, one interception, and one fumble recovery in five games so far this year.
Senior JoJo Nicolas is expected to start in Armstrong’s place according to the report.

Update: Miami confirmed Armstrong has been held out of all football activities this week due to violation of team rules and is not on the travel roster for Florida State.

“Ray Ray is suspended for breaking team rules and will not be with us this weekend,” said Al Golden.
 6 years ago '04        #295
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:
RAY RAY IS SUCH A CLOWN.....I WAS HOPIN WE COULD GET SOME BIG PLAYS OFF HIS DUMBASS MIAMI ALREADY DIDNT HAVE DEPTH NOW THEY LACKIN EVEN MORE WITHOUT RAYMOND N FUTCH

Miami safety Ray Ray Armstrong has been held out of practice and will not play in the Hurricanes game against Florida State due to his involvement in a company that deals with professional athletes, according to a report on InsidetheU.com. The Sun Sentinel later confirmed the report.

Ari Washington, president of Double Coverage PR Group, and Armstrong tweeted about a dinner they had on Sunday at upscale Miami restaurant Prime 112. The tweets were subsequently removed but not before drawing the attention of the NCAA, who would be interested in who paid for the meai and what was discussed. CBSSports.com Rapid Reporter Brian London says it's possible the two might be in a relationship.

The NCAA is already investigating Miami based on allegations against the program from former booster Nevin Shapiro. Armstrong was one of several Hurricanes involved in the scandal and was suspended four games by the NCAA and forced to repay the nearly $800 in extra benefits he received from Shapiro and others during his recruiting.

The school has not issued a statement on Armstrong's eligibility at this time and it is unknown if the junior will be back this season. He has 25 tackles, one interception, and one fumble recovery in five games so far this year.
Senior JoJo Nicolas is expected to start in Armstrong’s place according to the report.

Update: Miami confirmed Armstrong has been held out of all football activities this week due to violation of team rules and is not on the travel roster for Florida State.

“Ray Ray is suspended for breaking team rules and will not be with us this weekend,” said Al Golden.
Lol at Futch being important. Anyways Ray's suspension doesn't help us out at all, but dude was rotating with Telemaque anyways. JoJo Nicholas has been playing some decent ball this year and is our best safety and he's got the other spot on lock.
 6 years ago '05        #296
space
space
Futch is still a body.........Miami will get worn down quick
 6 years ago '04        #297
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
Lol at Futch being important. Anyways Ray's suspension doesn't help us out at all, but dude was rotating with Telemaque anyways. JoJo Nicholas has been playing some decent ball this year and is our best safety and he's got the other spot on lock.
yup... Ray Ray has been so bad for us this year that he was benched in the Virginia game and didn't even start last week. Dude is cheeks.

Funny thing is that real fans knew this, me, dedos, madness, dub, etc, all knew this guy was overrated as fu*k even when mcshay and kiper were throwing sh*t on a wall like "he's one of the best safeties in the nation and the #1 junior safety"

this definitely hurts our rotation... this defense couldn't get any worst.
 6 years ago '04        #298
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:
Futch is still a body.........Miami will get worn down quick
we might. i truly have no hopes for this game unless Miami scores 40. Our offense is gonna have to carry us cuz on defense we're still a.ss and we have no depth. NONE. We playing with like 4 DTs, 2 safeties, i don't think any of those guys are gonna sub out, and 3 corners. This is the worst miami defense since the 70s, i don't remember this cup being so empty.. not even when shannon took over in 2007 or in the 90s when we got hit with sanctions.
 6 years ago '05        #299
space
space
man im bout to go find out which one of you clowns was arguin with me sayin Forston and Armstrong were gonna be 1st rounders...... because Mel Kiper said so everybody know im the #1 top scout.....i'd slap the sh*t outta Kiper
 6 years ago '07        #300
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,795 | Props total: 14598 14598

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy