Real game of the century - miami @ fsu - junior jinx is dead!!

most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
NBA Nas got the last laugh
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
417 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #201
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,105 | Props total: 189 189
U mean like how VTech been running since the Big East and continued the r*peage in the ACC? Naw I doubt it. Focus on getting Maryland's number first.
 11-07-2011, 10:23 PM         #202
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And you focus on Weak Forest how bout that. Weak Forest. LMAO
 6 years ago '05        #203
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6954 6954
Clemson aint sh*t they barely beat us at their house without our QB, and 4 of the top 5 wr's in our rotation......not to mention we didnt release Freeman at that point either
 11-07-2011, 10:26 PM         #204
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
Clemson aint sh*t they barely beat us at their house without our QB, and 4 of the top 5 wr's in our rotation......not to mention we didnt release Freeman at that point either
So barely losing is a win for Nole fans now too. Oh that is right, you used that same logic after losing to OU. LMAO. We beat a ranked team have yall?
 6 years ago '05        #205
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6954 6954
it aint that barely losing is a win.......i told you the reason we lost. not to mention we also had 120 yard in penalties too......nobody in this wack a.ss conference is fu*kin with us PERIOD, wait until next year
 11-07-2011, 10:30 PM         #206
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hmmm wait until next year, where have I heard that before. Oh that's right, the last 10 years from Nole fans. Crack is bad for ya, seek help.

Noles the home of we barely lost so we will just count that as a win. I guess yall undefeated now. Who knew.
 6 years ago '08        #207
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,105 | Props total: 189 189
 canesin2099 said:
Hmmm wait until next year, where have I heard that before. Oh that's right, the last 10 years from Nole fans. Crack is bad for ya, seek help.

Noles the home of we barely lost so we will just count that as a win. I guess yall undefeated now. Who knew.
And welcome to Miami where the 2001 team and all our NFL players makes up for our horrible team and dark clouded future
 11-07-2011, 10:41 PM         #208
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
And welcome to Miami where the 2001 team and all our NFL players makes up for our horrible team and dark clouded future
If you had the greatest football team of all time you would too, but you didn't and never will. Not then, not now, not in the future. You keep bringing up the past talking bout losing seasons, missing bowls, so which is it, you just pick and choose what you want? Common Nole logic. I'm tired of slapping you silly noles around. GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '08        #209
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,105 | Props total: 189 189
 canesin2099 said:
If you had the greatest football team of all time you would too, but you didn't and never will. Not then, not now, not in the future. You keep bringing up the past talking bout losing seasons, missing bowls, so which is it, you just pick and choose what you want? Common Nole logic. I'm tired of slapping you silly noles around. GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bringing up two years ago and 10 years ago is one hell of a difference seeing how the same players that missed the bowl are still on ur team today. The 2001 team is not playing on Saturday the team with the losing records and the missed bowl games will be. U see what I just did there
 6 years ago '05        #210
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6954 6954
miami fans aint in no hurry to bump this.....anyways

game is sold out and miami returned like 4,000 tickets
 11-08-2011, 12:39 PM         #211
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
 6 years ago '05        #212
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
 Junior G said:
miami fans aint in no hurry to bump this.....anyways

game is sold out and miami returned like 4,000 tickets
thats cuz alot of us buy through stubhub or other seminole fans like i did



i would expect about 7-10k in attendance

similair to 05


Last edited by Deeangoe; 11-08-2011 at 01:05 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #213
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6954 6954
Futch is doubtful....dont know if thats a good or bad thing because the Miami board says he sucks....then again everybody on their defense outside of Spence does
 6 years ago '04        #214
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
 Junior G said:
Futch is doubtful....dont know if thats a good or bad thing because the Miami board says he sucks....then again everybody on their defense outside of Spence does
Trust me bro, thats a good thing.

Perryman >> Futch
 6 years ago '09        #215
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
game of the century? this isn't even the game of the ACC. VT/GT is.


hasbeens


this thread is 12 pages of 2 ugly bi*ches arguing about who's the prettiest
 6 years ago '04        #216
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
 CutKidd21 said:
game of the century? this isn't even the game of the ACC. VT/GT is.


hasbeens


this thread is 12 pages of 2 ugly bi*ches arguing about who's the prettiest
Has beens ? from a UGA fan ...ReallY ?

1980 was your last championship bro.

Coach Dooley aint walking through those doors.
 6 years ago '09        #217
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 C.R.I.P. said:
Has beens ? from a UGA fan ...ReallY ?

1980 was your last championship bro.

Coach Dooley aint walking through those doors.
we're going to the SEC championship. Miami ever been to an ACC championship?

thought so.


has been.
 6 years ago '04        #218
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
 CutKidd21 said:
we're going to the SEC championship. Miami ever been to an ACC championship?

thought so.


has been.
lol you will limp into the SEC champ game and lose badly.
 6 years ago '09        #219
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 C.R.I.P. said:
lol you will limp into the SEC champ game and lose badly.
Limp into the SEC championship as a top 10 team and younger than your hasbeen team


We're gonna flip Raphael Kirby too
 6 years ago '04        #220
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
 CutKidd21 said:
Limp into the SEC championship as a top 10 team and younger than your hasbeen team


We're gonna flip Raphael Kirby too
Sorry bro, kid has been reaffirmed his commitment.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy