Real game of the century - miami @ fsu - junior jinx is dead!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-07-2011, 09:45 PM         #181
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Wasnt FSU rated the most underachieving team of the DECADE
They will get that again this decade, don't worry.
 11-07-2011, 09:46 PM         #182
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
FSU is one year away....next year we win it all...PERIOD
 6 years ago '08        #183
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,114 | Props total: 213 213
 canesin2099 said:
They will get that again this decade, don't worry.
Right after Miami gets the biggest fall from grace in history. Nobody has fell as hard as Miami but SMU after they got the death penalty
 11-07-2011, 09:55 PM         #184
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Right after Miami gets the biggest fall from grace in history. Nobody has fell as hard as Miami but SMU after they got the death penalty
Lets play a game then, between Miami and FSU who was in the title game more recently between the two. Part two, which team has won a title more recently? Yall ain't done shat either, just because you got to a bcs game because of our scrub conference don't mean squat. Your division is weak as fk until this year and look what happened.
 6 years ago '05        #185
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6970 6970
^^^ that sh*t was so long ago it doesn't even matter anymore....our titles and your titles dont matter no more. n this day n age FSU is better and will have a better future, obvious sh*t
 6 years ago '08        #186
space
space
 canesin2099 said:
Lets play a game then, between Miami and FSU who was in the title game more recently between the two. Part two, which team has won a title more recently? Yall ain't done shat either, just because you got to a bcs game because of our scrub conference don't mean squat. Your division is weak as fk until this year and look what happened.
Thats the point of your big fall from grace dumbass. Lets have some follow up questions out of UM and FSU who was the last team to have a losing record? Who was the last team to miss a bowl game? Who was the last team to win the sh*t conference we're in? Who was the last team to win their division? Who was the last team to win a bowl game?

Why do you ether urself
 11-07-2011, 10:06 PM         #187
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
^^^ that sh*t was so long ago it doesn't even matter anymore....our titles and your titles dont matter no more. n this day n age FSU is better and will have a better future, obvious sh*t
Only due to ineptness by our previous staffs. Golden will get it done and in two years, we will be kings of the state again. He gets it and it will happen. We lockdown our area again, you can forget about it. Talking all that shat when you already lost 3 games is what idiots do. I ain't seen Canes hyping up our team but yall ain't that much better than we are, if you are even better at all.
 11-07-2011, 10:09 PM         #188
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Thats the point of your big fall from grace dumbass. Lets have some follow up questions out of UM and FSU who was the last team to have a losing record? Who was the last team to miss a bowl game? Who was the last team to win the sh*t conference we're in? Who was the last team to win their division? Who was the last team to win a bowl game?

Why do you ether urself
Fall from grace because we had the greatest run ever, where else is there to go but down you dipshi+.

Bama went through it, USC went through it, it happens. See once again you prove how stupid yall are. You think we give a sh*t about some chump azz bowl game? It is all or nothing, there ain't no in betweens, but I wouldn't expect a fan base that hangs on to all those top 3 finishes without much to show for it to get it. That is the difference between us and yall. Wow 7-4 is so much better than 5-7, LMAO, idiot.
 6 years ago '08        #189
space
space
 canesin2099 said:
Only due to ineptness by our previous staffs. Golden will get it done and in two years, we will be kings of the state again. He gets it and it will happen. We lockdown our area again, you can forget about it. Talking all that shat when you already lost 3 games is what idiots do. I ain't seen Canes hyping up our team but yall ain't that much better than we are, if you are even better at all.
Yeah you guys are certainly locking up the area with the two best players from down there are going to FSU in Howard and Pender
 6 years ago '05        #190
space
space
you didnt lockdown sh*t.....Dade this year sucked, we raided yall section last year.....Golden is a fu*kin bum who is recruiting a bunch of nobodies like that 3 star Dillard bum and that 0 star 0 star 0 star wr or whatever the fu*k he is that you just got. he cant recruit at Miami. you won't have the TALENT to keep up with FSU.....look at your class you have no elite players at all...besides Duke n he's a midget

you'll slowly start to see it when our athletes are constantly running by yours and knocking yours down like we playin Charleston Southern or somethin, you know where you can just tell the difference in athletes.....n then the NCAA sh*ttin on you too? man its a wrap for yall boy
 6 years ago '04        #191
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Junior put me down for the avy bet fam.
 11-07-2011, 10:13 PM         #192
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
you didnt lockdown sh*t.....Dade this year sucked, we raided yall section last year.....Golden is a fu*kin bum who is recruiting a bunch of nobodies like that 3 star Dillard bum and that 0 star 0 star 0 star wr or whatever the fu*k he is that you just got. he cant recruit at Miami. you won't have the TALENT to keep up with FSU.....look at your class you have no elite players at all...besides Duke n he's a midget
Yeah I heard that same nonsense from Noles when we got Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, Clinton Portis and on and on. I had Nole fans around me in Tampa telling me that same azz sh*t. How did that work out. We had so many 5 star flops that I coudln't care less about stars. Stars don't mean shat.
 11-07-2011, 10:13 PM         #193
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:

you'll slowly start to see it when our athletes are constantly running by yours and knocking yours down like we playin Charleston Southern or somethin, you know where you can just tell the difference in athletes.....n then the NCAA sh*ttin on you too? man its a wrap for yall boy
But look where those "5 stars" are getting you. Nowhere.
 6 years ago '04        #194
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
Soo...this avy bet. Whats the length of time ?
 11-07-2011, 10:14 PM         #195
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Yeah you guys are certainly locking up the area with the two best players from down there are going to FSU in Howard and Pender
So you lack reading comprehension as well. Guess you must have gone to FSU.
 6 years ago '05        #196
space
space
 The Lefty said:
But look where those "5 stars" are getting you. Nowhere.
actually they are.....10-4 jimbo's first year.....11-3 this year.....Championship next year....
 6 years ago '05        #197
space
space
canesin reread my post 2 posts up i had to add some more ether to it...
 6 years ago '08        #198
space
space
 canesin2099 said:
Yeah I heard that same nonsense from Noles when we got Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, Clinton Portis and on and on. I had Nole fans around me in Tampa telling me that same azz sh*t. How did that work out. We had so many 5 star flops that I coudln't care less about stars. Stars don't mean shat.
Yeah stars dont mean sh*t until ur football team resembles Maryland and UCF
 11-07-2011, 10:19 PM         #199
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO, I guess I missed where yall beat OU, Clempson, and Weak Forest. Hyping a team that ain't beat shat all year. LMAO. Just lucky yall's side of the division is GARBAGE. Clempson gonna run yall's azz the next two years. Get ready to bend over.
 11-07-2011, 10:22 PM         #200
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who is saying we are elite? Only you delusional Nole fans who haven't beat ANYBODY are talking that shat. We got a long way to go, have I said anything otherwise??? No, that would be you idiot Nole fans who wouldn't know reality if it smacked you on the azz. Last year was supposed to be the year too, remember??? You just lucky you play in the weakest division of all the BCS conferences.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago