NBA Owners have made proposal of 51%..Only Downhill from here

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
The risk of the owners(Billionaires) do not share the same degree of risk these players took to enter the league. You've got athletes coming straight out of HS, 2 years into college, leaving a small percentage with actual degrees to place in the job market. Their physical being is on stake, and economic position at life is compromised when they entered. This isn't about the Wade or Kobe, from players aspect, it's about that n*gga who never even makes the court, and what he risk coming, and when he leaves. Despite all you poor as*holes who have to live off less than 40K a year(no offense, I'm here too), don't bring down the nature of what the owners are doing simply because you chose to be poor in life and not develop a multi-million talent or ability to generate 7 digit+ income, thats lame as sh*t, crab in barrel mentality.

If the company you worked at didn't meet their income targets; who fault is that? The employee, or the owners?(In this case, obviously the owners and those in management for poor decision). If they had made correct decisions, they wouldn't have inflated the salaries of athletes to begin with. Would you take a pay cut of over 6%, knowing that you're loss is not as substantial as you're owners?

In an industry in which you're salary can be negotiated, I sure as hell wouldn't allow for a percentage cut without a f!ght, people want these players to be as poor as them; yet put their dollars in their pockets, d!ckride infinitely, and as soon as they are stripped of that, they turn around and hate as if their attachment to a GAME means anything compared to the actuality of the situation.

How many of you n*ggas would be on the record labels side of artist compensation on an album? From the owners side I feel bad(in the sense if I were in their position), but tough break n*gga, take a lose and improve you're financial structuring of the team, not strip the players of what you foolishly gave to them, in order to maintain a certain margin of profit.

As a non-fanatic of the NBA, this doesn't mean much so

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 11-06-2011 at 04:21 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #82
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 ROger Rabbit said:
na a n*gga that puts herbs in their place. nerd a.ss n*ggan*gga be probably mad because that backround on boxden is dark too, n*gga sit your sippin tea from a jar a.ss down

as i digress, the players may have to be aware that this decert process takes 45 days just to get to court, then more time for the ruling. then if it doesnt go on their favor , more time for the deal which is going to even be worse.
a guy with the name roger rabbit calling someone a herb? you're a joke. look at you trying to sound black. do yourself a favor and be quiet you confused piece of shyt.
 6 years ago '05        #83
juny 29 heat pts29
space
space
$2,698 | Props total: 42 42
wat happened to playing for the love of the game lol
 6 years ago '10        #84
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21178 21178
 ROger Rabbit said:
you already know. just look back at the comments and see how this lame quickly turns it into a race thing, making all black people weak because he cant deal with a topic at hand. i cant stand those type of n*ggas theres always one in the crew that u keep in that corner and its him
To be fair Purp called Luker out for his racist comments & Luker willingly responded by calling him a nigger. Both of them have been at this for a minute so you can't really rush to judge.
 6 years ago '10        #85
space
space
 ROger Rabbit said:
you already know. just look back at the comments and see how this lame quickly turns it into a race thing, making all black people weak because he cant deal with a topic at hand. i cant stand those type of n*ggas theres always one in the crew that u keep in that corner and its him
and there's always that one f*ggit who doesn't mind his own business and comes in a thread just to d!ckride :hay:
 6 years ago '11        #86
ROger Rabbit 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1793 1793
 ondatpurple said:
a guy with the name roger rabbit calling someone a herb? you're a joke. look at you trying to sound black. do yourself a favor and be quiet you confused piece of shyt.
im hispanic, and why the fu*k would i want to "Sound black" n*gga, if anything i would try to become a better person instead of fallin into that mental jail your nerd hoe a.ss is in, thinking everything is black and white hence the reason why your hoe a.ss prob has no life nor friends nor pus*y, NOR JOB. i would like to see you face to face and i bet your the lame i picture you to be
 6 years ago '11        #87
space
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
and there's always that one f*ggit who doesn't mind his own business and comes in a thread just to d!ckride :hay:
opinion that makes no sense, wouldnt it make YOU a d!ckriding hoe since you were the one that got mad at my comment?

u mad bro?

fix ur face, youve been owned, guess youre used to that already though lol

Last edited by ROger Rabbit; 11-06-2011 at 04:25 PM..
 11-06-2011, 04:25 PM         #88
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i caled him ****** for sh*ts and giggles

trying to prove you cant a.ssume anything
 6 years ago '10        #89
space
space
 ROger Rabbit said:
im hispanic, and why the fu*k would i want to "Sound black" n*gga, if anything i would try to become a better person instead of fallin into that mental jail your nerd hoe a.ss is in, thinking everything is black and white hence the reason why your hoe a.ss prob has no life nor friends nor pus*y, NOR JOB. i would like to see you face to face and i bet your the lame i picture you to be
 ROger Rabbit said:
opinion that makes no sense, wouldnt it make YOU a d!ckriding hoe since you were the one that got mad at my comment?

u mad bro?

fix ur face, youve been owned, guess youre used to that already though lol
hispanic is not even a fu*kin race. you're just a mix of different sh*t. you fail to realize that you try to sound black by sayin "n*gga". I know plenty of white people and your people who don't need to adopt that into their vocabulary to sound cool. but you come into this thread as an outsider not knowing sh*t and decide to jump on luker's d!ck like a fu*kin tio tom. you attempt to insult me by saying I probably don't have a life, friends or a job but your insults hold no weight and are simply an a.ssumption that you pulled out of your brown a.ss. now go be a good lapdog and go sit quietly back on luker's d!ck.
 6 years ago '10        #90
space
space
 luker1920 said:
i caled him ****** for sh*ts and giggles

trying to prove you cant a.ssume anything
you must be 14. for sh*ts and giggles? like I said you wouldn't be nearly as brave enough to talk that n*gga sh*t in a black person's face. now continue on with your e-thugging malibu's most wanted fantasy life you turd.
 11-06-2011, 04:32 PM         #91
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
you must be 14. for sh*ts and giggles? like I said you wouldn't be nearly as brave enough to talk that n*gga sh*t in a black person's face. now continue on with your e-thugging malibu's most wanted fantasy life you turd.
stop catching feelings

6 years ago '11        #92
space
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
hispanic is not even a fu*kin race. you're just a mix of different sh*t. you fail to realize that you try to sound black by sayin "n*gga". I know plenty of white people and your people who don't need to adopt that into their vocabulary to sound cool. but you come into this thread as an outsider not knowing sh*t and decide to jump on luker's d!ck like a fu*kin tio tom. you attempt to insult me by saying I probably don't have a life, friends or a job but your insults hold no weight and are simply an a.ssumption that you pulled out of your brown a.ss. now go be a good lapdog and go sit quietly back on luker's d!ck.
Im a Lapdog because i would ignore a person that would call me a racial name knowing the sh*t its petty and its all a trap to stop you from living your life yea youve really developed your african american brain. dont even try to bring up the ol "hispanic is not even a fu*kin race. you're just a mix of different sh*t. you fail to realize that you try to sound black by sayin "n*gga".
So you want me to realize im black but then if i am really black STILL dont want me to use the word n*gga. Man youre predictability is really breaking your dumbass down without me having to do it.

come to new york city to see how retarded you would sound speaking this cliche,

You got affected by a person on a FORUM calling you a name hence you validating the fact that you have no life nor friends.loser

next....
 6 years ago '04        #93
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Alot of you ma'fuhkas can't even spell tryna give your synopsis of what's right & what's wrong.

Go get that GED then come back & make your lil' points.
I'd be mad at rich n*ggas too if I were stupid & broke.
pot, meet kettle
 6 years ago '05        #94
FukWitDreDay 6 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
Good. I wasted to much money on Laker games last year.
 6 years ago '05        #95
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
 StateProperty88 said:
players better take this if they know whats good for them
yep cause fans are going to start to turn on them even more
 6 years ago '06        #96
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I'm so sick of hearing people talking about slavery when referencing pro athletes. I'm sorry that some people have serious insecurity with their own lives, but NBA players are millionaires and it's an insult to people who actually were slaves, as well as the people who fought to end slavery.

With that said, I find it hard to side with either of these millionaires or billionaires. I just watch it for the love of the sport, I know that these players don't give a fu*k about me and neither do the owners so fu*k it. When they decide to be men instead of petty rich people then I'll get back the game that I love.
 6 years ago '07        #97
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
People still using that dumbass off the wall logic? saying nba players are slaves and sh*t if anything ncaa players are slaves not pro players ..i hope the players hold out and the owners cave in asap..in the end, i'm just past the point of fed up and want the nba back!!! fu*k all the bs and politics
 6 years ago '07        #98
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1092 1092
 whyarguewithgod said:
THATS THE fu*kING POINT......BLACK PLAYERS DONT NEED WHITE OWNERS ANYMORE....WE WONT BACK DOWN SO KEEP CHEERING FOR YOUR OWNERS WHO SIT ON THIER FAT a.ssES IN THE SKYBOX AND ENJOY A WAYYY BETTER LIFE THAN A NICCA ON DA COURT SWEATING PLAYING HIS a.ss OFF.....WHY DOES KOBE NEED A MUH fu*kA OVER HIM HES KOBE....SHYT IF I WAS THEM I'D CREATE MY OWN NBA AND fu*k IT....,SNCE U KNOW THEY GON TRY TO SHUT THAT DREAM DOWN....TAKE IT BACK TO THE HOOD....NICCAZ LOVE BASKETBALL AND ITS PLEANTY RICH NICCAZ DAT WASTE MONEY ON OVERPRICED SEASON TICKETS N E WAY...sh*t EITHER WAY, THE PLAYERS CAN MANAGE WITHOUT THE SLAVE OWNERS......SO EAT A d!ck

OK STUPID fu*k LETS TYPE IN CAPS

ONE ITS NOT JUST BLACK PLAYERS IN THE NBA U IGNORANT FOOL

THEY SHOULD MAKE THEIR OWN NBA AND GENERATE MILLIONS FOR THEMSELVES IS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING RIGHT? LOL WHAT ARE U SMOKING?

UR RIGHT THEY ARE SWEATING THEIR a.ssES PLAYING HARD ON THE COURT... DO YOU NOT LIKE TO GET A GOOD WORKOUT IN PLAYING BALL AND AT THE SAME TIME MAKE MILLIONS DOING IT? YOU MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THEY HATE WHAT THEY DO ON THE COURT?

AND TELL ME HOW THE fu*k PLAYERS WILL MANAGE WITHOUT THE OWNERS HUH? TAKE IT BACK TO THE HOOD HUH? FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME? MOST PLAYERS WILL GO BROKE IF IT WASNT FOR THE OWNERS PAYING THEM. DONT ALOT OF PLAYERS GO BROKE AFTER RETIRING ANYWAYS? GOOD EXAMPLE TERREL OWENS??

SO BY TAKING IT BACK TO THE HOOD THEY WILL MAKE MILLIONS IS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING RIGHT? LOL
hahahahahaha HOW ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE THEIR "OWN" NBA IT DOESN'T JUST WORK LIKE THAT DUDE THIS ISN'T THE 18 AND OVER REC LEAGUE AT THE YMCA

listen to yourself lol ur an idiot man

I know people understand the concept of business management man... its not that hard why the owners are not accepting their offers
 11-06-2011, 04:57 PM         #99
Jamesflames6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Take a deal or go overseas for less then 50% u can make in the NBA? The Euro leagues can only afford 3-5 mil for a nba star n the Euro league will go broke if Kobe n company demand NBA dollars over there! Have these dudes barley made it thru HS let alone college. YOU WILL NEVER MAKE THE $ U MADE IN THE PAST OF AFTER TAKING 51% IN THE REAL WORLD WITH THE REST OF US REG FOLKS! And guess what NBA ballers, you ALL will be rookies in this BS economy we have. That means I will have more experence in a job field then Kobe and Lebron combined. Unless you find work to sell autographs n such for leauge that no longer exist. DR J IS SELLING ALL HIS sh*t CUZ HES BROKE CUZ THEY AINT GET PAID BACK THEN LIKE YA'LL DO NOW!!! WANNA END UP LIKE HIM BY YOUR 30S-40S? At least Doc is a old man and got to enjoy the god life for a while! Hey NBA owners I'll take 50/50! Hell I'll ball for a cool mil a years plus incentives.....WHATS GOOD?!
 6 years ago '06        #100
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
n*ggas need to take this sh*t and get it over with damn

14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago