NBA Owners have made proposal of 51%..Only Downhill from here

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
181 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-06-2011, 03:39 PM         #61
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why can't people understand that the players don't hold any risks. Yeah, the owners are as*holes who are trying to get more than they deserve, but so are the players.

They still get paid if a team does poorly, while the owners are held responsible. They get more return, yeah, but which would you rather have?

Players are already overpaid, and I've started to stray from their side lately. Just take the deal and give back to your fans you divas--trust me, you won't go broke.
 6 years ago '04        #62
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,692 | Props total: 1473 1473
 StateProperty88 said:
because if they want to stop playing there's the door, its a privilege to play in the nba, they dont have to and most importantly no one is making them
well said
 6 years ago '10        #63
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 ROger Rabbit said:
shut ur black a.ss up youre looking like a **** for real. As soon as you couldnt find a valuable response you turn to race. "When in doubt USE THE RACE CARD" fu*kin lame
who the fu*k are you? luker's inbred brother? shut your hoe a.ss up
 6 years ago '10        #64
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
For those that side with the owners, you guys are cold blooded.
 6 years ago '04        #65
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
i have a feeling the players are going to crack and say fu*k it.
 6 years ago '10        #66
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,637 | Props total: 816 816
i'll never side with a rich white man
fu*k whitey
 6 years ago '06        #67
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,948 | Props total: 13571 13571
nbz is done and has lost fans over this
 6 years ago '06        #68
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,948 | Props total: 13571 13571
 Ace2125 said:
i have a feeling the players are going to crack and say fu*k it.
me 2 b4 most of them get they sh*t repo
 6 years ago '11        #69
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,047 | Props total: 3167 3167
man .....people on here talking about they slaves and sht...in that case we all slaves for money ..if you go to or work for sombody else other than yourself or somebody your are related to for money.... you in the same catogory as them...they came down from %57..owners just being as*holes now ...them old n*ggas pobably sittin at a table sounding like reakwon on beginning of "sneakers"

"im not payin 140 ..for a size 8 1/2...only payin 90"

[video - click to view]

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 11-06-2011 at 03:52 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #70
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
Honestly,

I think the players should get a TAD bit more than the owners maybe by half a percent.

Just because The Players are what drives DEMAND for NBA games, not the owners.

The only thing i want to see changed in the new CBA is that these medicore a.ss players should not be getting huge contracts.

Players like Andre Igadolla or however you spell that sh*t should never get $60 Million dollar contracts, that is fu*king ridiculous, he is a.ss, they need to change the structure in which these players get paid thats all i care about.

I believe Samuel Dalemeberts bum a.ss got a $30 Million dollar contract are some outrageous sh*t

Kobe, Durant, Wade , Rose , Bonafide superstar should get the big bucks not these piece of sh*t a.ss players. You got bum a.ss players on the bobcats that still have $10 Million left in their contract

that is fu*king ridiculous
 6 years ago '07        #71
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1084 1084
 StateProperty88 said:
jealous? thats really what you got out of that? because it has nothing to do with what im saying so you can miss me with that

my point is anyone thats willingly doing what they love to do and get paid handsomely to do it are not slaves, thats goes for anybody. you doing what you love, you love doing it, and you get PAID from it...you're not a slave

true i dont understand how people talk with extremes people here are forgetting that there are people that have to work 60 hours plus doing something they hate because they have to i think that is more along the lines of a slave not any professional sports athlete man. I have no problems or any jealousy of them making millions but they need to understand without the owners there is no NBA so why not just accept? lol

if nba players are slaves what would you call the person who works for 20 bucks a week workin 60 hours?

I can see where the players are coming from though. Still the players need to understand that they are not employing themselves the Owners are the ones employing them

now where on earth do you see an owner of any business paying more to his employees then himself?

u people are fools lol thats like saying I work for bank of America as a fu*ken teller and I want to get a higher percentage of of all related income than the CEO himself lol
people are funny

Last edited by varun313; 11-06-2011 at 03:56 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #72
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 268 268
 luker1920 said:
ur the number one fool on boxden. Thats hard to say.
Luker can you be banned please?
 6 years ago '04        #73
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 678 678
If Mccdonalds employees got 50% of what the branch earned, everyone would be rich...
 6 years ago '07        #74
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1084 1084
 Hovi Bryant said:
For those that side with the owners, you guys are cold blooded.
lol what the fu*k how is it cold blooded?

what is the owner of your job doing to you raping you for your labor right? get the fu*k outta here u think hes gonna pay you more than he pays himself?

show me a job where I would make more than my employer Im applying ASAP
 6 years ago '10        #75
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,834 | Props total: 20727 20727
Oh boi, this thread went in one direction to this...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #76
ROger Rabbit 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$4,039 | Props total: 1793 1793
 ondatpurple said:
who the fu*k are you? luker's inbred brother? shut your hoe a.ss up
na a n*gga that puts herbs in their place. nerd a.ss n*ggan*gga be probably mad because that backround on boxden is dark too, n*gga sit your sippin tea from a jar a.ss down

as i digress, the players may have to be aware that this decert process takes 45 days just to get to court, then more time for the ruling. then if it doesnt go on their favor , more time for the deal which is going to even be worse.

Last edited by ROger Rabbit; 11-06-2011 at 04:14 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #77
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,834 | Props total: 20727 20727
I really don't know what this thread has become

race wars...low key racist comments
 11-06-2011, 04:15 PM         #78
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 varun313 said:
lol what the fu*k how is it cold blooded?

what is the owner of your job doing to you raping you for your labor right? get the fu*k outta here u think hes gonna pay you more than he pays himself?

show me a job where I would make more than my employer Im applying ASAP

THATS THE fu*kING POINT......BLACK PLAYERS DONT NEED WHITE OWNERS ANYMORE....WE WONT BACK DOWN SO KEEP CHEERING FOR YOUR OWNERS WHO SIT ON THIER FAT a.ssES IN THE SKYBOX AND ENJOY A WAYYY BETTER LIFE THAN A NICCA ON DA COURT SWEATING PLAYING HIS a.ss OFF.....WHY DOES KOBE NEED A MUH fu*kA OVER HIM HES KOBE....SHYT IF I WAS THEM I'D CREATE MY OWN NBA AND fu*k IT....,SNCE U KNOW THEY GON TRY TO SHUT THAT DREAM DOWN....TAKE IT BACK TO THE HOOD....NICCAZ LOVE BASKETBALL AND ITS PLEANTY RICH NICCAZ DAT WASTE MONEY ON OVERPRICED SEASON TICKETS N E WAY...sh*t EITHER WAY, THE PLAYERS CAN MANAGE WITHOUT THE SLAVE OWNERS......SO EAT A d!ck
 6 years ago '11        #79
ROger Rabbit 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$4,039 | Props total: 1793 1793
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I really don't know what this thread has become

race wars...low key racist comments
you already know. just look back at the comments and see how this lame quickly turns it into a race thing, making all black people weak because he cant deal with a topic at hand. i cant stand those type of n*ggas theres always one in the crew that u keep in that corner and its him
 11-06-2011, 04:18 PM         #80
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whyarguewithgod said:
THATS THE fu*kING POINT......BLACK PLAYERS DONT NEED WHITE OWNERS ANYMORE....WE WONT BACK DOWN SO KEEP CHEERING FOR YOUR OWNERS WHO SIT ON THIER FAT a.ssES IN THE SKYBOX AND ENJOY A WAYYY BETTER LIFE THAN A NICCA ON DA COURT SWEATING PLAYING HIS a.ss OFF.....WHY DOES KOBE NEED A MUH fu*kA OVER HIM HES KOBE....SHYT IF I WAS THEM I'D CREATE MY OWN NBA AND fu*k IT....,SNCE U KNOW THEY GON TRY TO SHUT THAT DREAM DOWN....TAKE IT BACK TO THE HOOD....NICCAZ LOVE BASKETBALL AND ITS PLEANTY RICH NICCAZ DAT WASTE MONEY ON OVERPRICED SEASON TICKETS N E WAY...sh*t EITHER WAY, THE PLAYERS CAN MANAGE WITHOUT THE SLAVE OWNERS......SO EAT A d!ck
is the entire player roster in the NBA Black?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy