NBA Owners have made proposal of 51%..Only Downhill from here

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,646 | Props total: 625 625
 csmitty said:
The Average person is stupid, people side with the owners due to pure "HATE" they are mad because the players are young, rich an famous and live a life the majority of us can only dream about....

I'm a NBA fan, rather a player gets 2.5mil or 2mil doesn't matter to me, because it doesn't affect me. I truly believe Lebron James was worth 100mil a year to the Cavs. But if he has to settle for 16mil means nothing to me because I don't get a cut. Same goes to the owners. Fans shouldn't give 2 sh!ts what either side gets with the new deal, just as long as there is a new deal.
 6 years ago '04        #42
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,070 | Props total: 4418 4418
 CadillacVyse said:
Are the owners still taking 30% off top then they split it 50-50?
yes its somewhere in that neighborhood

if it was a legitimate 50/50 deal then of course they should take it but its not
 6 years ago '06        #43
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
Here I'll help you with this

SLAVE

[pic - click to view]

NOT SLAVE

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #44
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
nah you shut the fu*k up. you seem to envy most of these black nba players who make millions of dollars while you work your sh*tty job. if it was the nfl and peyton hillis faking an injury to get paid millions you would be on his side. but when black nba athletes want more grass to eat since they are the cash cow, you think they are overpaid mainly because of your jealous and animosity all while ignoring the bigger picture.
And now the argument turns Black V White...

All the owners who wanna give the players a sh!tty deal have one thing in common, Small Markets. The NBA just needs to get rid of some of these rust belt teams and then move some teams. Give another team to Chicago, give Vegas a team & N.Y. is big enough to throw a third team there. Problem fixed.
 6 years ago '09        #45
csmitty 2 heat pts
space
space
$236 | Props total: 317 317
 MosDefinition said:
yes its somewhere in that neighborhood

if it was a legitimate 50/50 deal then of course they should take it but its not

Yep, I think thats where the NBA PA messed up from a PR perspective, by letting the notion of BRI 50/50 get out there when in reality the owners take somewhere in the neighborhood of a billion off the top than the BRI is calculated..... players take somewhere a little over a third of all revenue sources.... but somehow that gets lost on the "regular person" hearing the argument.
 6 years ago '10        #46
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 GREAT1NE said:

All the owners who wanna give the players a sh!tty deal have one thing in common, Small Markets. The NBA just needs to get rid of some of these rust belt teams and then move some teams. Give another team to Chicago, give Vegas a team & N.Y. is big enough to throw a third team there. Problem fixed.
nah you have no knowledge of this luker kid so stay out of this. I've seen his posts. race is an issue and he'll deny it but it is.
 6 years ago '09        #47
csmitty 2 heat pts
space
space
$236 | Props total: 317 317
 GREAT1NE said:

Actually I think it's more to do with revenue sharing, the owners are putting the great burden of losses of smaller markets on the players vs. a revenue sharing option between owners that leverage success of big markets.
 11-06-2011, 01:07 PM         #48
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
nah you have no knowledge of this luker kid so stay out of this. I've seen his posts. race is an issue and he'll deny it but it is.
shutup you ignorant *******

your too stupid, keep a.ssuming sh*t behind a computer
 6 years ago '10        #49
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 luker1920 said:
shutup you ignorant *******

your too stupid, keep a.ssuming sh*t behind a computer
and you keep saying ****** behind the computer in a safe place coward

I dont have to a.ssume sh*t about you loser, you make it obvious
 6 years ago '09        #50
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
 csmitty said:
Actually I think it's more to do with revenue sharing, the owners are putting the great burden of losses of smaller markets on the players vs. a revenue sharing option between owners that leverage success of big markets.

Golden Age = 80's which then resulted in expansion

Revenue sharing wouldn't be as big of an issue if they didn't have so many teams in citys that use to be big. The economy really hit hard in a lot of these blue collar midwest citys, and its clear "stars" don't wanna be there so just contract them instead of creating a deal that is basically gonna turn them into trust fund babies cause they can't support them selves.
 6 years ago '04        #51
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1989 1989
 SeaJaiye said:
lol. thats how theyre able to get away with all this sh*t, cuz dumb n*ggas like you think material sh*t + money = everything.

they get players to come in at a young age and give them a sh*tload of money so by the time they retire, they have nothing and they were used for their talents. only the major stars remain relevant after they retire.
you really are calling other people dumb n*ggas and then saying when they get a sh*tload of money and have nothing when they are done its not THEIR OWN FAULTS? wow you are fu*kin stupid
 11-06-2011, 01:47 PM         #52
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
your stupid players have come down from 57 percent to 51 we are talking about

over 100 million dollars A YEAR IN LOOSE u idiots man if stupid fans are just gonna be \

jealous of players cause u make nothing then just say that wat it is. Owners will never loose

cause the general public like yourself is to busy crying about how much players make WHO ARE THE WHOLE fu*kING GAME.
fu*k outta here. First of all, your parents should slap the fu*k out of you for your horrible grammatical skills.

Secondly, the NBA owners are the ones who are re-investing the capital into the NBA. Do players invest into the stadiums? Do players invest in expanding the staff?

The entire risk of operations falls onto the owner while the player just sits there and either plays and collects, or sits there and doesn't play, but still collects.

I can't think of any other mother fu*ker in the capitalistic workforce that we are in that has more leverage in employment practices than Athletes.

fu*k those athletes.
 6 years ago '05        #53
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
i love this lockout
first time in years my raptors aint under .500 in november
 6 years ago '07        #54
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,197 | Props total: 19836 19836
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
your stupid players have come down from 57 percent to 51 we are talking about

over 100 million dollars A YEAR IN LOOSE u idiots man if stupid fans are just gonna be \

jealous of players cause u make nothing then just say that wat it is. Owners will never loose

cause the general public like yourself is to busy crying about how much players make WHO ARE THE WHOLE fu*kING GAME.
 11-06-2011, 03:31 PM         #55
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you are siding with the owners stop watching basketball fu*king f*ggits.
 6 years ago '11        #56
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25106 25106
Starting to look like they might have to take 51%
 6 years ago '04        #57
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 SeaJaiye said:
how come dumb n*ggas think players cant be slaves just cuz they're being paid millions?
Because if they make MORE money then that makes them less of slaves?

Don't even know why I'm responding to 15 year olds.
 6 years ago '09        #58
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
I don't care about the NBA until after football season anyways
 11-06-2011, 03:38 PM         #59
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alot of you ma'fuhkas can't even spell tryna give your synopsis of what's right & what's wrong.

Go get that GED then come back & make your lil' points.
I'd be mad at rich n*ggas too if I were stupid & broke.
 6 years ago '11        #60
ROger Rabbit 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1793 1793
 ondatpurple said:
shut ur black a.ss up youre looking like a **** for real. As soon as you couldnt find a valuable response you turn to race. "When in doubt USE THE RACE CARD" fu*kin lame
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago