Michael Jordan Thinks The Players Only Deserve 37% of BRI??

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 SteveMachine said:
"Nick Young's not wearing my sneakers anymore?"

[pic - click to view]

11-06-2011, 09:29 AM         #42
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I only have a problem with players getting paid millions before they earn it.. Too many players get paid off of potential, and that alone is good enough for them to get a 50mil contract..

In what feild do you get paid off of "what you could become" rather than what you have done..

If you're not a top 10 player there's no way you should be having a MAX contract or a near MAX contract.
That's on the owners mother fu*ker.
 6 years ago '05        #43
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
alot u guys are stupid
 6 years ago '05        #44
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 1226 1226
Why would owners alienate players , all the players have to do is not sign with the owners trying to r*pe them in this deal, nobody will play for jordan after this, so ihe is really fu*king himself
 6 years ago '05        #45
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4899 4899
Stern probably put Jordan back in this place which is probably why he reportedly didn't say anything in yesterday's meetings. Probably told him he is making it worse.

Anyway if indeed Stern proposed a 51/49 split in favor of the players...then the players need to get over the initial disrespect of being given an ultimatum...and accept this deal by Wednesday.
 6 years ago '11        #46
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
i don't know why people are surprised Jordan, the n*gga who learned how to make money outside of BRI and paved the way for using the NBA platform as a PAID marketing campaign, doesn't think players should get a lot of money...a lot of people will put money here and there and call themselves a businessman. Jordan is one of the few who really deserves that title...you don't show alliance to some secret frat these players think they have...you show alliance to them dead presidents.
 6 years ago '11        #47
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 SteveMachine said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #48
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
It's funny how most of ya'll were on the players side until you f*ggots found out Jordan was leading the barrage of cheap-ass, sh*tty-team-having owners and then switch your stance to "He has a point".

Dedos is one of the only ones in this thread making sense.

The players deserve more than the owners do. Nobody pays to see their ownership. Nobody gives a fu*k about Robert Sarver, Dan Gilbert or Herb Kohl. They don't generate any money for the team.

The players can go overseas and generate money anywhere they go. If owners don't want to see mediocre players getting paid premium money, change the MLE or the rules of base-year compensation. Lowering the players' share of the BRI will only line the pockets of the owners, not create parity or increase competition when players have to "earn" it.
 11-06-2011, 09:54 AM         #49
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love micheal jordan
 6 years ago '11        #50
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 akademiks said:
It's funny how most of ya'll were on the players side until you f*ggots found out Jordan was leading the barrage of cheap-ass, sh*tty-team-having owners and then switch your stance to "He has a point".

Dedos is one of the only ones in this thread making sense.

The players deserve more than the owners do. Nobody pays to see their ownership. Nobody gives a fu*k about Robert Sarver, Dan Gilbert or Herb Kohl. They don't generate any money for the team.

The players can go overseas and generate money anywhere they go. If owners don't want to see mediocre players getting paid premium money, change the MLE or the rules of base-year compensation. Lowering the players' share of the BRI will only line the pockets of the owners, not create parity or increase competition when players have to "earn" it.
my n*gga never heard of owner's capital...if the owners don't contribute anything, why can't the players start their own league?
 6 years ago '05        #51
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
fans need to do some occupy NBA type sh*t man and let these owners know the deal..everyone in here talkin sh*t about the players but do we when we watch on tv do we watch the owners play? owners should get the least amount of profit they dont gotta practice everyday and perform at the highest physical ability every other day they just sit in their luxury box...so we wanna pay the owners more so they make make more money sittin in luxury boxes?? fu*k that NBA fans need to step it up and back up the players EVERYBODY knows the owners and stern are treating them unfairly..the players are gonna win eventually anyway but the fans could help speed up the process
 11-06-2011, 10:12 AM         #52
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SteveMachine said:

[pic - click to view]

fu*k this n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #53
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
jordan and his coupe of hardline owners fu*ked everything up. thank you for ruining the season mj
 6 years ago '04        #54
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 wjcorner said:
my n*gga never heard of owner's capital...if the owners don't contribute anything, why can't the players start their own league?
Yeah it's the owner's capital, but the players' talent that allows those teams to hold their value or go up in value.

And the players have had their own tour planned, where players would be making up to a million each to play a handful of games. The original money invested can entitle you to only so much, when you're not the one who generates the money for your team.
 6 years ago '04        #55
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 Bautmoney!™ said:
Players have a fu*king salary they truly deserve 0 of basketball related income... Lets be fu*king serious.. Wtf n*ggas get paid millions to play ball, travel the country, go over seas, fu*k mad hoes in diff area codes... NBA n*ggas need to STFU and get on the court
I disagree...so you're saying companies shouldn't have additional incentives?

6 years ago '04        #56
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,737 | Props total: 6438 6438
#OccupyUnitedCenter

Nah, I'm good.... fu*k em!! NFL Sunday>NBA lockout

Last edited by dj X; 11-06-2011 at 10:29 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #57
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 larrylegendgrif said:
Jordan don't give no fux and he about his bread and no one else , I know ya'll remember this sh*t....
damn, i aint even know mike was like that. what an as*hole. i havent worn j's since like 6th grade. i will never buy anything of that n*gga ever again.
 6 years ago '04        #58
d0ughb0y 
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
thats why jordan is apart of illuminati
 11-06-2011, 10:51 AM         #59
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jeehtoven said:
I disagree...so you're saying companies shouldn't have additional incentives?

And they dont? Players get endorsements wtf.. Players get tv shows, movie deals, open their own companies you think they get these incentives cause they are charming or because they are professional athletes that people recognize.. At the end of the day the reason my tv watching from tuesday-saturday is at all time high of boredom is because of bunch of millionaire bi*ches are crying over a bonus..

What owners should do is say fu*k these n*ggas get some replacement players and watch how expendable these fools really are.. A new basketball phenom is born everyday

After jordan came ivy after ivy was kobe after kobe theres james

First was kareem then p ewing then shaq then howard

These n*ggas is replaceable all of them

Last edited by Bautmoney!™; 11-06-2011 at 10:56 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #60
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 13311 13311
 Bautmoney!™ said:
And they dont? Players get endorsements wtf.. Players get tv shows, movie deals, open their own companies you think they get these incentives cause they are charming or because they are professional athletes that people recognize.. At the end of the day the reason my tv watching from tuesday-saturday is at all time high of boredom is because of bunch of millionaire bi*ches are crying over a bonus..

What owners should do is say fu*k these n*ggas get some replacement players and watch how expendable these fools really are.. A new basketball phenom is born everyday
props for giving my girl myammee some love
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago