Michael Jordan Thinks The Players Only Deserve 37% of BRI??

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-06-2011, 07:34 AM         #21
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Players have a fu*king salary they truly deserve 0 of basketball related income... Lets be fu*king serious.. Wtf n*ggas get paid millions to play ball, travel the country, go over seas, fu*k mad hoes in diff area codes... NBA n*ggas need to STFU and get on the court
 11-06-2011, 07:36 AM         #22
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Serious the has taken a downturn in terms of popularity. Only few players deserve top money. And to be honest seeing it from an owners perspective, they don't deserve more than 40%. who the fu*k is tuning in to see nick young? I'll wait.

Joe Johnson earning top money, he's not a star and dissapears in the clutch routinely. I mean serious if its not Boston, LA, Miami, Chicago as teams, what team gets ratings like them? San Antonio no matter how elite they are put ppl to sleep, nobody watches. Dallas seemingly brings ratings now . Several individuals like Howard, Griffin, Knicks with Carmelo, bring ppl to the TV. Most of the players are overpaid and get more money than they are worth. I would say 90% of the players in the league are overpaid.
 6 years ago '09        #23
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,158 | Props total: 22616 22616
 TheKastOne said:
Ill second that, I wont be buying Jordans anymore either, what a sellout MJ. But damn.......them j's
 6 years ago '11        #24
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,940 | Props total: 2765 2765
 Bautmoney!™ said:
Players have a fu*king salary they truly deserve 0 of basketball related income... Lets be fu*king serious.. Wtf n*ggas get paid millions to play ball, travel the country, go over seas, fu*k mad hoes in diff area codes... NBA n*ggas need to STFU and get on the court
shut up, nobody is goin to agree with you on that
 6 years ago '05        #25
midaztouch 50 heat pts50
space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 214 214
 Bautmoney!™ said:
everyother sport does. players deserve the bri.

playes deserve money off ticket sales. merchancdise sale etc. it is a product that they promote and are the spokes people for. you dont pay for owners jerseys you dont pay to see owners and you defintly dont find them exciting to watch.

who goes to games thinking, hey i hope the owners put together a good game today.
 6 years ago '05        #26
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,783 | Props total: 1622 1622
jordan has a point these muthafu*kas(players) aint even that fu*king good except for a couple of big time players other than that these n*ggas dont deserve anymore..they just dont build players like they used too. now they salty MJ has spoken that trill sh*t they in they feelins they need to get they weight up n start ballin even harder.
 6 years ago '06        #27
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
i think player contracts are the biggest problem. there should be a franchise player contract which is substantially bigger then all the teams other contracts.. that way there isn't guys getting money they don't truly deserve..
 11-06-2011, 08:27 AM         #28
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
MJ is a beast in any competition.
 midaztouch said:
everyother sport does. players deserve the bri.

playes deserve money off ticket sales. merchancdise sale etc. it is a product that they promote and are the spokes people for. you dont pay for owners jerseys you dont pay to see owners and you defintly dont find them exciting to watch.

who goes to games thinking, hey i hope the owners put together a good game today.
Yes you go to the game for the players... But the players get paid for that anything other than that is greed... Owners arent asking players with endorsements to split those earnings.. So at the end of the day what the players make is sufficient enough.. And its stupid of a fan to support the players on this when anybody making 300,000 playing a sport is overpaid already.. I want to see my Knicks in action..

And you smart idiots, dont understand that the money generated from ticket sales, jerseys, food.. Is what pays for the players salaries..

Last edited by Bautmoney!™; 11-06-2011 at 08:30 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #29
TaeTae 
space
space
$497 | Props total: 188 188
Jordan is mad because The Bobcats lost 20 Million last yearr... Well sh*t look at the team they put together who will pay to see that team? If Jordan really want The Babcats to make more money tell his a.ss to lace them Jordans up and come out of retirement. Jordan knows that when he was playing he wouldn't have accepted 37%. I know he was the GOAT but damn get better talent and you will make more money... fu*k Jordan not buying anymore......

Accept for retro 11s... I love them sh*ts
 6 years ago '05        #30
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
i support african american players to get all the money they can and dont fold no matter what, no matter what **** jordan has to say..BLACK POWER!
 11-06-2011, 08:41 AM         #31
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TaeTae said:
Jordan is mad because The Bobcats lost 20 Million last yearr... Well sh*t look at the team they put together who will pay to see that team? If Jordan really want The Babcats to make more money tell his a.ss to lace them Jordans up and come out of retirement. Jordan knows that when he was playing he wouldn't have accepted 37%. I know he was the GOAT but damn get better talent and you will make more money... fu*k Jordan not buying anymore......

Accept for retro 11s... I love them sh*ts
The word is except..

And when Jordan was a player for like the first 7 yrs of his career he was making like 1.2 mil a year as the best player in the world.. fu*k u talkin about.. Boxden bball fans are as dumb as sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #32
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,911 | Props total: 839 839
Some of you n*ggaz d!ck ride Jordan way too much!
 11-06-2011, 08:55 AM         #33
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MJ is a savage.
 11-06-2011, 08:56 AM         #34
Kid9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jordan been sh*ttin on n*ggas for the longest on a hateful tip..dumb n*ggas still copping 2 pairs of them 3's this month..

i'll wear 'em, but i won't like it.
 11-06-2011, 08:58 AM         #35
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
basketball is a 9 billion dollar a year bussiness u dumb fu*k.. u expect these players to be playing for what your dumbass makes? or for a millie?

so billionaires can line up their pockets even more

you Baut Money????
the only dummy here is you
These players aint playing for peanuts they make enough money making alot more money than players before their time and those old retired players still have income these new n*ggas just cant manage their money and as a fan of the game we suffer. Stop acting like it maytters if they split 50/50 you will get 0 out of it. They need to start playing ball and thats it.
 11-06-2011, 09:00 AM         #36
MrFreshness4523 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Mike all the paper you maded playing Bball and now u turn on your own peeps?!?! IDK MAN....
 6 years ago '04        #37
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
Following a report that Michael Jordan was leading a collection of hardline owners that refused to budge over 50 percent of BRI, the union was anxious to verbally confront the owner of the Bobcats.

But Jordan never opened his mouth during the meeting, according to a source.

As one official said, “He never opened his mouth, not once.”

Jordan also failed to speak during a meeting conducted during All-Star Weekend.

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! Sports (via Twitter)

Read more:
hmmmmm
 6 years ago '04        #38
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,194 | Props total: 3340 3340
 P. Dedos said:
basketball is a 9 billion dollar a year bussiness u dumb fu*k.. u expect these players to be playing for what your dumbass makes? or for a millie?

so billionaires can line up their pockets even more

you Baut Money????
the only dummy here is you
looking at these responses the lockout will never end

there is a valid point to be made on both sides. I dont give a fu*k anymore who makes what, how, when or where to be honest I just want these n*ggas to get out there and hoop. Unfortunately neither side will budge, so fu*k all parties involved!!!

College Hoops>> since its all we gonna have this year.
 6 years ago '04        #39
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 324 324
 Kid9 said:

i'll wear 'em, but i won't like it.
 6 years ago '05        #40
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,738 | Props total: 12561 12561
I only have a problem with players getting paid millions before they earn it.. Too many players get paid off of potential, and that alone is good enough for them to get a 50mil contract..

In what feild do you get paid off of "what you could become" rather than what you have done..

If you're not a top 10 player there's no way you should be having a MAX contract or a near MAX contract.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy