Lil Debbie Interview at Sac State

most viewed right now
 103
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-05-2011, 04:56 PM         #41
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she cute until she open her mouth....she ghetto then a mfker
 6 years ago '11        #42
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
wtf she looks and sounds exactly like kreayshawn
 11-05-2011, 05:26 PM         #43
crushel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u feel me
 6 years ago '04        #44
psylence2k 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1849 1849
 theHighlife04 said:
People do this all the time, as far as the voice/character chance thing goes.

I had a buddy in HS that would completely change depending on the people he was kicking it with. His music style would change, clothing style, etc. People naturally try to fit in with other crowds and the crazy thing is, sometimes they don't even realize it. It's a really annoying trait though.

Be you.
Just because you code switch and take on different presentations doesn't mean you're changing who you are, it's just means you're adapting to more effectively communicate with the person you're talking with. You cant just go unloading a bunch of slang on someone who doesn't understand all that shyt. If Obama went out to hang with Puff and started droppin all types of slang and the N-bomb, yall wouldnt be like " Oh that muthaphucka fake ! ". So why are other races expected to only express themselves in only one manner ?? Being able do have different but genuine sides to your personality doesn't mean you're fake , shyt just means you're well rounded, diverse, and cultured. That coonish mentality that you have to just act one way at all times is almost as ignorant as saying education is just for white ppl.
 6 years ago '09        #45
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,101 | Props total: 1838 1838
 psylence2k said:
it's called code switching, rappers do it all the time, just check them on smack dvd vs when they're on a white talk show. Jay, T.I. , and 50 all do it. In fact everybody does it , do you talk the same in a interview as when you're around ya homies ?? If you were raised around diversity and different environments ( black/white, casual/professional, hood/suburban, country/metro , etc) it's a skill you acquire.

I know what you're saying but it ain't like the hoe was on the Martha Stewart show though n*gga


In one video, she is doing an interview with n*ggas in the background. Then in the other, she is doing another interview with no n*ggas in the background? Now you tell me what's real?
 6 years ago '04        #46
psylence2k 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1849 1849
 SixOneFour said:
I know what you're saying but it ain't like the hoe was on the Martha Stewart show though n*gga


In one video, she is doing an interview with n*ggas in the background. Then in the other, she is doing another interview with no n*ggas in the background? Now you tell me what's real?
So what you're saying is that she's fake for not having black ppl in the background for both videos ??? She's shooting a professional promo for her place of employment and you want her to have her n*ggaz in the background just chillin ??? I swear some cats on BX have no refinement or sense of etiquette at all.


Last edited by psylence2k; 11-05-2011 at 05:50 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #47
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
def fake bi*ches but i just like to look at lil debbie, she not the greatest but she cute as hell and her lil body and waist and hips are Mmm :beat: i would do alot of things to dat, work that bi*ch in every position possible atleast one good time then give her my autograph and im out :smokin:
 6 years ago '10        #48
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 psylence2k said:
Just because you code switch and take on different presentations doesn't mean you're changing who you are, it's just means you're adapting to more effectively communicate with the person you're talking with. You cant just go unloading a bunch of slang on someone who doesn't understand all that shyt. If Obama went out to hang with Puff and started droppin all types of slang and the N-bomb, yall wouldnt be like " Oh that muthaphucka fake ! ". So why are other races expected to only express themselves in only one manner ?? Being able do have different but genuine sides to your personality doesn't mean you're fake , shyt just means you're well rounded, diverse, and cultured. That coonish mentality that you have to just act one way at all times is almost as ignorant as saying education is just for white ppl.
I think it does change who you are and it has nothing to do with being well rounded, diverse, and cultured but that's just my opinion so there is no point splitting hairs over that.

@ the bold though
 6 years ago '11        #49
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
avatar space
space
$17,252 | Props total: 1286 1286
she was in Sac? dammit
 6 years ago '09        #50
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,101 | Props total: 1838 1838
 psylence2k said:
So what you're saying is that she's fake for not having black ppl in the background for both videos ??? She's shooting a professional promo for her place of employment and you want her to have her n*ggaz in the background just chillin ??? I swear some cats on BX have no refinement or sense of etiquette at all.

Really? That's what you took from that fam?

What I'm saying is she is acting one way with her "homies" in the background then doing a 180 when there's no crowd g. S'like a white version of the minstrel show if that sh*t even possible.
 6 years ago '04        #51
SLyCk 
space
avatar space
space
$345 | Props total: 0 0
 GREEDY BEATZ said:
Is that Sarai?
 6 years ago '08        #52
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Mathematic said:
What kind of camera was this n*gga using ...cuz the picture is crisp/clear as fu*k.
i couldnt really tell what model they were using, but the canon 7d is crisp


[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #53
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
avatar space
space
$43,983 | Props total: 9994 9994
fu*k WGM for kicking Debbie out
 6 years ago '04        #54
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
Sac state baby....I remember the days ...not too long ago
 6 years ago '08        #55
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
don't black guys know you can'ttrust white girls that act black and only hang with black dudes. You do know if sh*t goes down they will flip on you and turn white faster then you can blink. "Yes officer my name is debra and these hoodlums brainwashed me to do it. I will share all the details."
 6 years ago '06        #56
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
avatar space
space
$54,924 | Props total: 25892 25892
lol i love debbie my chick hs a tad bit of hood in her lol be having me dying saying ''you think you gangster'' lol i love my boo
 6 years ago '10        #57
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,183 | Props total: 8307 8307
 rockyin4 said:

She is talking a bit differently in this video...Job voice or acting?
This is the bi*ch I handcuffed (in my mind a few months ago)

 psylence2k said:
Here you go fellas

This is the bi*ch I just dropped all charges against and let her walk
 11-06-2011, 01:32 AM         #58
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she sounds so dumb when she trys to talk ghetto
 11-06-2011, 01:38 AM         #59
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 portis187 said:
don't black guys know you can'ttrust white girls that act black and only hang with black dudes. You do know if sh*t goes down they will flip on you and turn white faster then you can blink. "Yes officer my name is debra and these hoodlums brainwashed me to do it. I will share all the details."
 6 years ago '11        #60
DsRueHz 
space
avatar space
space
$927 | Props total: 14 14
 portis187 said:
don't black guys know you can'ttrust white girls that act black and only hang with black dudes. You do know if sh*t goes down they will flip on you and turn white faster then you can blink. "Yes officer my name is debra and these hoodlums brainwashed me to do it. I will share all the details."
:fruit:................:hang:..............: kobelol:
That beech need some rest....didn't I see her in DAT aids commercial?..


Last edited by DsRueHz; 11-06-2011 at 01:25 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 36
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy