Warren Sapp Thinks Lions DT Ndamukong Suh Needs To Shut Up

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 Pistol Peter said:
stop itttttttttt

the media love the fu*k out of yall...yall been the "breakthrough" team for at least 3 or 4 years and now it has finally come

fu*k outta here with that sh*t cuh
we still the "bad guys" of the NFL and get hated on the most(w the Eagles I would say), they respect the record we are winning games so that's a given.

Doesn't fu*king matter at all though.

We are going to play how we been playing and telling fools to "Get the Cart", "Tebowing" and the whole nine, if you dont like it then that means YOUR PROBABLY NOT A LIONS FAN. So fu*k how you feel about it anyway
 6 years ago '08        #42
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12453 12453
 Pistol Peter said:
EX fu*kING ACTLY..no matter how atrocious you fu*k buckets were they kept on picking yall to be that team

somebody please back me up with this...this kid must of forgot..like the cardinals just like the lions have been that sleeper team for years that people wanted to see and voted to be primed for a breakout season..year in and year out
i agree...its been the texans in the afc and the lions in the nfc which were supposed to have "breakout" years the last 5 years
 6 years ago '07        #43
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
the lions are far from the bad guys of the nfl
 6 years ago '04        #44
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
the lions are far from the bad guys of the nfl
oh Im sorry as one NFL.com writer put it "Team Evil".
 6 years ago '07        #45
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
oh Im sorry as one NFL.com writer put it "Team Evil".
well there you go guys...one unknown nfl.com writer says it so it must be true...that's the end of that argument
 6 years ago '04        #46
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13010 13010
 NO RELIGION said:
oh my fu*king goodness!

so sh*t talking isn't permitted now?
Who said it's not allowed? Talk all you want, but dint get mad when people have legit reasons for telling you (your team), to shut the fu*k up, with good reason.

IMHO I think it's funny. If the Packers were overall sh*tty for roughly 15 years then for half a season, we were good (though having same record as about 4-5 other teams)..... Your entire fanbase, as well as other intelligent fan bases, would be telling us to, "shut the fu*k up Bc we've been dogsh*t forever...".
 6 years ago '04        #47
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 Veno da Don said:
we still the "bad guys" of the NFL and get hated on the most(w the Eagles I would say), they respect the record we are winning games so that's a given.

Doesn't fu*king matter at all though.

We are going to play how we been playing and telling fools to "Get the Cart", "Tebowing" and the whole nine, if you dont like it then that means YOUR PROBABLY NOT A LIONS FAN. So fu*k how you feel about it anyway
whatever...noone hates on the Lions...the Cowboys are the most hated/scrutinized team in the league and for a team that "sucks" according to anyone who isnt a Cowboys fan, thats crazy...and now that the Eagles have the "dream team" the hate for them is growing too...its like the cool thing to do, pray the Cowboys and Eagles lose every week...makes everyone feel a bit better at the end of the day
 6 years ago '07        #48
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
whatever...noone hates on the Lions...the Cowboys are the most hated/scrutinized team in the league and for a team that "sucks" according to anyone who isnt a Cowboys fan, thats crazy...and now that the Eagles have the "dream team" the hate for them is growing too...its like the cool thing to do, pray the Cowboys and Eagles lose every week...makes everyone feel a bit better at the end of the day
thank you...dudes a idiot
 6 years ago '04        #49
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
Noone hates the Lions. The only people saying that just havent had media attention in so long that they forgot what it's like. The Lions are by far the biggest bandwagon fan team in the leagueright now, everyones jumping on that sh*t. With all the attention and hype obviously brings more critics because no offense, but nobody gave a sh*t before because the Lions weren't a big enough story as a perennial losing team. Like someone else said, nobodys hating on Calvin Johnson or Matthew Stafford (tho Best gets NO love for some reason I'll give you that).

And Suh's a monster and everyone knows that but sometimes he does grab a facemask like hes trying to rip it off the helmet and you wonder what the fu*k hes doing.

And Bulloch Tebowing was hilarious.
 6 years ago '06        #50
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
 NO RELIGION said:
fans
team
organization
city
naw if you dont get money with the lions it aint no we

people need 2 stop that we sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 Player 1 said:
naw if you dont get money with the lions it aint no we

people need 2 stop that we sh*t
if you SPEND money with them it is "we".
 6 years ago '05        #52
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
Sapp is dead on... All Sapp said was that Suh was taking credit for something he did not do... Then Matt Ryan only missed 2 plays and torched the Lions D after that...

Suh needs to stay out of the media and sack the QB, once he gets his head in the clouds listening to the media, his focus will no longer be on the game of football...
 6 years ago '04        #53
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
well there you go guys...one unknown nfl.com writer says it so it must be true...that's the end of that argument
but isn't this thread that you are posting in about a Lions player being CRITICIZED. Interesting
 6 years ago '04        #54
mikebizzle 
space
space
$322 | Props total: 0 0
 *eckounltd1972* said:
I think Warren Sapp needs to shut up.
^^^ This
 6 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
but isn't this thread that you are posting in about a Lions player being CRITICIZED. Interesting
suh is the whole team now?...you sloped forehead shovel lipped bastard
 6 years ago '08        #56
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12180 12180
 *eckounltd1972* said:
I think Warren Sapp needs to shut up.
Sapp my dude and all but he need to fukn shut his trap....I know for a fact if the shoe was on the other foot he'd be running his mouth more than Suh did. I remember yo mouth the last decade n*gga
 6 years ago '08        #57
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
He's right tho

And why are n*ggas mad like Sapp said he sucks or somethin :lachen001:
 6 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 Main Event said:
He's right tho

And why are n*ggas mad like Sapp said he sucks or somethin :lachen001:
because lion fans can't take any criticism about their players
 6 years ago '04        #59
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,244 | Props total: 3835 3835
fu*king ETHER!

I understand though. Lions fans have never been there with an kind of decent team or victory to be proud of so they have no basis for how to act.
 6 years ago '04        #60
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:

The Cowboys are "Americas Team" and the most hated at the same time?

Nah people dont hate the Cowboys people HATE the fact that they are overrated EVERY SEASON being they are "Americas Team" and all.

People hate Tony Romo for being a choke artist. But the overall team is decent, I think people may resent the whole "Americas Team" thing since they dont really live up to that title anymore.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy