GTA V File Size: Three DVDs Not Enough For Xbox 360? (Analysis)

most viewed right now
 985
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
346 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 175
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Video inside 5 Highest paying jobs with little to no school
8 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #141
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 coolio said:
nah i havent really played uncharted 1 or 2 so imma probably cop those at some point before playing uncharted 3






i kinda feel embarrassed that u're still acting like waiting even an hour is the end of the world..do u sit inside all day playing video games or somesh*t? put it in and go out or just find something to do for the install time..it's not that hard for normal people...

and like i said, i'd rather wait a few minutes once, than juggle multiple CDs for every game forever
aiight cool, just hit me up when u get u3
 7 years ago '05        #142
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24517 24517
 coolio said:
nah i havent really played uncharted 1 or 2 so imma probably cop those at some point before playing uncharted 3






i kinda feel embarrassed that u're still acting like waiting even an hour is the end of the world..do u sit inside all day playing video games or somesh*t? put it in and go out or just find something to do for the install time..it's not that hard for normal people...

and like i said, i'd rather wait a few minutes once, than juggle multiple CDs for every game forever
You're the n*gga that mentions multiple discs like its the end of the world everytime there's any thread you lazy a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '06        #143
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 DJ Krayzie said:
You're the n*gga that mentions multiple discs like its the end of the world everytime there's any thread you lazy a.ss n*gga

we're supposed to act like it isn't?
 7 years ago '05        #144
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24517 24517
 coolio said:
we're supposed to act like it isn't?
Sounds like your a.ss could actually use the brief exercise it takes to switch a disc, actually. Might do you some good.
 11-08-2011, 09:22 PM         #145
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
nah i havent really played uncharted 1 or 2 so imma probably cop those at some point before playing uncharted 3






i kinda feel embarrassed that u're still acting like waiting even an hour is the end of the world..do u sit inside all day playing video games or somesh*t? put it in and go out or just find something to do for the install time..it's not that hard for normal people...

and like i said, i'd rather wait a few minutes once, than juggle multiple CDs for every game forever
Actually I only game about 2-4 hours per week cause im pretty busy. If one of those hours is spent waiting for what I just spent 60 dollars to install the game............Then a game I pick up on Tuesday prolly wont actually get played until Saturday...and even then I prolly would only get an hour or 2 with it............If im lucky.....With a 360 however I put the game in, and im playing the Campaign or a Multiplayer game in less than 3 minutes.


Oh yeah another plus is not only am I able to get into a Multiplayer game fast as fu*k, but I never had to worry about it going down for months and then get sent emails about my credit card information possibly being stolen


But hey if waiting an hour to play some sh*t you just paid for and getting your identity+Financial history/well being stolen............. Then Enjoy, Im kinda glad were -1 dumbass on Xbox 360 since youre so against it
 7 years ago '11        #146
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
you're also paying $60 for online, something nobody else has to pay for....alright, i'm out.
 11-08-2011, 09:54 PM         #147
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
you're also paying $60 for online, something nobody else has to pay for....alright, i'm out.
Whats worth more....my financial history and my families well being and ability to simply buy a bar of soap...............Or $60 a year?


You get what you pay for, and free sh*t is free for a reason

I also love how after I put up a long list of PS3 games that take for-fu*king-ever to install you didnt reply to that....cause it obviously proved you wrong....but HEY


Just another L For Jesszman, now go make a Youtube video lil n*gga!
 7 years ago '11        #148
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
I love how you a.ssume that i'm saying psn is better than live. You can have that L back, go pay for your dlc on your inferior service, i'll be on steam.
 11-08-2011, 10:06 PM         #149
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
I love how you a.ssume that i'm saying psn is better than live. You can have that L back, go pay for your dlc on your inferior service, i'll be on steam.
I play on Steam to, what games you play so I can sh*t in your salad on everything you own


Still no reply about the long list of PS3 games with long install times

Waiting on Coolio to come save you I See
 7 years ago '11        #150
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
n*gga said he wants to sh*t all over my d!ck, the fu*k?
 7 years ago '05        #151
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24517 24517
 Jesszman said:
n*gga said he wants to sh*t all over my d!ck, the fu*k?


I didn't see that.. Looks like you're just reading what you wish he woulda said
 11-08-2011, 10:39 PM         #152
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
n*gga said he wants to sh*t all over my d!ck, the fu*k?
Okay im lost.
 11-08-2011, 10:45 PM         #153
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:

I didn't see that.. Looks like you're just reading what you wish he woulda said




Got this dumbass n*gga saying random sh*t
 7 years ago '10        #154
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,280 | Props total: 27632 27632
 Jesszman said:
n*gga said he wants to sh*t all over my d!ck, the fu*k?



You're a f*ggot
 7 years ago '06        #155
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Phicmagic said:
Actually I only game about 2-4 hours per week cause im pretty busy. If one of those hours is spent waiting for what I just spent 60 dollars to install the game............Then a game I pick up on Tuesday prolly wont actually get played until Saturday...and even then I prolly would only get an hour or 2 with it............If im lucky.....With a 360 however I put the game in, and im playing the Campaign or a Multiplayer game in less than 3 minutes.


Oh yeah another plus is not only am I able to get into a Multiplayer game fast as fu*k, but I never had to worry about it going down for months and then get sent emails about my credit card information possibly being stolen


But hey if waiting an hour to play some sh*t you just paid for and getting your identity+Financial history/well being stolen............. Then Enjoy, Im kinda glad were -1 dumbass on Xbox 360 since youre so against it

aight well the first line is a lie, we'll just put that out there and get it outta the way early..then u keep trying to create some kinda nonsensical correlation between how much u pay for a game and the install time..another embarrassing case of the dumb trying to come off smart



and let's just point out, the install for BF3 on the ps3 was 2GB..took a couple of minutes..the texture pack alone for the 360 was about 2GB..so u need to wait the same amount of time just to have ur game look almost on par with the ps3 version



actually it being a 360 it probably needed a 30 minute break after every 10MB downloaded to avoid overheating..so it's fair to a.ssume the texture pack took xbox owners about 133 hours which is a little over 5 days to download the pack this is scientifically proven, use a calcumalator if u dont believe me..so it's non disputable


but let's just say u didnt install the pack and got on right away, the servers were down for u anyways so i cant even give u that



so this is what it feels like to type a paragraph, u got me looking like u now





 Phicmagic said:
I play on Steam to, what games you play so I can sh*t in your salad on everything you own


Still no reply about the long list of PS3 games with long install times

Waiting on Coolio to come save you I See

steam? but u need to pay then download and install games for that..u dont have time for that brah..this is a typo in ur post..u meant to say u do not play steam

ill PM DIO and ask him to fix that post for u


Last edited by coolio; 11-09-2011 at 01:36 AM..
 11-09-2011, 01:40 AM         #156
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Coolio Speak Louder, your fanboyism is getting defeated by facts like....




[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #157
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Phicmagic said:
Coolio Speak Louder, your fanboyism is getting defeated by facts like....




[pic - click to view]


that link has nothing to do with anything either of us said but my post is irrefutable so i dont blame u for trying..although u got sonned u once again, i applaud ur effort *ruffles ur hair*
 7 years ago '07        #158
Jpimp150 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$943 | Props total: 80 80
yall got me Fukin

360>


Last edited by Jpimp150; 11-09-2011 at 11:34 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
102 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
I will marry this woman for real.
114 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
47 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
273 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy