GTA V File Size: Three DVDs Not Enough For Xbox 360? (Analysis)

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,890 | Props total: 20992 20992
 Phicmagic said:
You do realize that most of the nerds who play WoW wouldnt care if you put it on thirty thousand 5mb SD Cards that they had to build themselves.....Right?....It'd still be just as popular as it is now

You know why they were embraced for PS1? Cause people didnt need an excuse and/or reason to try and make something else 'look good'......If it was multi disc on both the PS3 and 360 you would be going "Wow Rockstars so dope they made a game so large it spans multiple discs...Maaaaaaaaan more companies need to invest time and energy into a game like they do!!!!"....but after a year of taking so many Ls and getting outsold, out reviewed, and having to give your users free identity theft bullsh*t....Its the one thing PS3 owners can say "Hah, were better in this regard".....It'll be funny as fu*k if Microsoft counters with getting all the add-ons/dlc much earlier again and more Sony fanboys flock to the 360 to buy it like they did last time.
 6 years ago '11        #122
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Phicmagic said:
You do realize that most of the nerds who play WoW wouldnt care if you put it on thirty thousand 5mb SD Cards that they had to build themselves.....Right?....It'd still be just as popular as it is now

You know why they were embraced for PS1? Cause the game was too big and couldn't fit on one disc.
Fixed. Now what were you saying?
 11-07-2011, 07:34 PM         #123
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Fixed. Now what were you saying?
*Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwn*.....In every thread we post in I son you little bro.
 11-07-2011, 07:42 PM         #124
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
Youre speaking as if in order to get to a certain part of the city it'd require you to switch discs....No. Its just for the story elements and so on, that'd be it.

People didnt complain back when Final Fantasy and Metal Gear were making people switch discs on the PS1...Infact they almost celebrated the idea of a game being that large...I think this type of thing is only magnified because PS3 fans and such need to feel superior somewhere...I mean getting outsold by 360, getting worse reviews than multi plat games on 360, and having a worse online experience than 360 equals a mountain of losses....I mean a few months ago sony users couldnt even sign into their respective accounts to play online, and it rendered some games completely unplayable....The trade off is they can say "Hey we all got hacked, got our credit cards stolen but atleast we dont have to switch discs!"......Really?

As an owner of both systems....I'll be buying it for 360 even if it comes on 10 discs....Rather enjoy things like a better gaming community, a more stable online offering, and not have to worry about the risk of my credit card being traded on 4chan by 14 year olds. My glorified Blu-Ray player will still just be used by wifey to watch her movies lol.

Also Console Wars 5-6 years after the systems have been on the markets kinda corny...I kinda figured people wouldve either gotten over it, or just bought all the systems by now. I mean God of Wars dope, Uncharteds okay, but Gears and sh*t are cool to.....I'd rather play all the games than losing out and cheering for a company who doesnt give a sh*t about me lol.

But carry on PS3 Fanboys and Xbots.
Beautiful that was like the MLK speech of gaming
 11-07-2011, 07:51 PM         #125
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
Beautiful that was like the MLK speech of gaming
I try. Jesszman just wants to play antagonist after he finishes his History Homework. Lil n*gga gone get hit with a Diamond Cutter b
 6 years ago '11        #126
space
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
*Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwn*.....In every thread we post in I son you little bro.
Try harder bro.
 11-07-2011, 08:49 PM         #127
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Try harder bro.
I'd rather not. I been here 7 years, you been here 2 and a half months and already got a 4th of my total post count

Put the controller down little n*gga. Experience this sh*t

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #128
space
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
I'd rather not. I been here 7 years, you been here 2 and a half months and already got a 4th of my total post count

Put the controller down little n*gga. Experience this sh*t

[pic - click to view]

you've been on a forum for 7 years of your life?
 6 years ago '06        #129
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 coolio said:
My few minute download is only one time, ur 7 discs is forever

I already know u'd rather a one time download over multiple discs..ure desperately trying to convince yourself at this point
So many things wrong with this statement, my god your a horrible troll

1. I have a PS3, there is no game that is a "few minute" download, a.ssasins Creed: Brotherhood was like 15 minutes Guaranteed that if GTA is actually big then it will be 30 minutes

2. There isn't 7 disks you inbred loser

I understand that the install is a one time thing, but only in idiot couldn't admit that changing a disk takes 30 seconds and if changing it once every 6 hours into the game is a dealbreaker for you then I don't know what to say to you
 6 years ago '11        #130
space
space
space
 SuppaSlick said:
So many things wrong with this statement, my god your a horrible troll

1. I have a PS3, there is no game that is a "few minute" download, a.ssasins Creed: Brotherhood was like 15 minutes Guaranteed that if GTA is actually big then it will be 30 minutes

2. There isn't 7 disks you inbred loser

I understand that the install is a one time thing, but only in idiot couldn't admit that changing a disk takes 30 seconds and if changing it once every 6 hours into the game is a dealbreaker for you then I don't know what to say to you
you don't know what sarcasm is do you?
 6 years ago '06        #131
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Phicmagic said:
Apparently when you buy it for 360 you'll be playing the game as soon as you walk in your front door.....For PS3 though youre gonna have a 20-30 minute install you have to wait for, after spending 60 bucks and theirs a chance it could end up looking like Bayonetta

really cause i heard when u buy it for the 360, u're gonna open it up, realize all 4 discs in the case are the same and have to make ur way back to the store to change it..then get home and do it all over again then here's always the chance that u're xbox for some reason cant read the discs and u'll have to keep swapping discs till u find one that works, just like with GOW3

i'd rather wait 20 minutes, which is apparently an eternity to somebody who's virginity is still intact, and then enjoy the game without having to juggle discs around

btw i dont get the bayonetta refrences..dont know what that game is
 11-08-2011, 07:02 AM         #132
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
xbox 360 = poor mans PS3
hate it or love it
 6 years ago '11        #133
space
space
space
 coolio said:
really cause i heard when u buy it for the 360, u're gonna open it up, realize all 4 discs in the case are the same and have to make ur way back to the store to change it..then get home and do it all over again then here's always the chance that u're xbox for some reason cant read the discs and u'll have to keep swapping discs till u find one that works, just like with GOW3

i'd rather wait 20 minutes, which is apparently an eternity to somebody who's virginity is still intact, and then enjoy the game without having to juggle discs around

Do you have uncharted 3?
 11-08-2011, 04:49 PM         #134
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:

I Never had any of that happen to me on 360 .....but I did buy MGS 4 the first day it came out...Got all excited about playing it...got home....and then had to let the disc install for so long that I eventually went and got something to eat, smoked twice, then finally booted it up....Then I said "hey lets try online"....and had to sit and wait another 40 minutes for it to download all the "updates" that were in place launch day..........Not to mention it made me wait 20-30 minutes every few days for more "Updates".

I can name other PS3 games that had Install times that were just horrible.
 6 years ago '11        #135
space
space
space
what other ps3 game?
 11-08-2011, 05:30 PM         #136
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
what other ps3 game?
Depending on how much space you have left on your PS3s HDD(That does matter) Mass Effect 2 takes anywhere from 35 minutes to an hour.

I can provide video if needed, lol.

And if you want me to list another game, I gladly will.
 11-08-2011, 05:32 PM         #137
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Matter of fact here

Notice MGS 4 is 4 Gigs....And their are multiple titles that are more than that 4 gigs....Rage was a fu*king 8 Gig install...twice the size of MGS4.............

So yeah................I can pop a game in, and play RIGHT away...............OR wait a fu*kin hour after spending 60 bucks..............................
 6 years ago '11        #138
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3
 coolio said:

6 years ago '05        #139
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25086 25086
 Dat n*gga87 said:
Xbox stans came in hard in this thread typing paragraphs
Coolio Pissing Them Off.....Coolio That n*gga
 6 years ago '06        #140
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Jesszman said:
Do you have uncharted 3?

nah i havent really played uncharted 1 or 2 so imma probably cop those at some point before playing uncharted 3

Phicmagic said:
I Never had any of that happen to me on 360 .....but I did buy MGS 4 the first day it came out...Got all excited about playing it...got home....and then had to let the disc install for so long that I eventually went and got something to eat, smoked twice, then finally booted it up....Then I said "hey lets try online"....and had to sit and wait another 40 minutes for it to download all the "updates" that were in place launch day..........Not to mention it made me wait 20-30 minutes every few days for more "Updates".

I can name other PS3 games that had Install times that were just horrible.

i kinda feel embarrassed that u're still acting like waiting even an hour is the end of the world..do u sit inside all day playing video games or somesh*t? put it in and go out or just find something to do for the install time..it's not that hard for normal people...

and like i said, i'd rather wait a few minutes once, than juggle multiple CDs for every game forever
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago