GTA V File Size: Three DVDs Not Enough For Xbox 360? (Analysis)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
Xbox stans came in hard in this thread typing paragraphs
 11-06-2011, 04:48 PM         #102
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
oh my

I hear one extra disc will also be provided if u plan to use guns and cars..if not then its all running and fist f!ghting..as an Xbox owner I love having choices like these

Da Ill One said:
damn dude...you k!lling it with these comments... but don't go there in every thread man... leave the trolling alone, we trying to prevent fanboy wars not help them
shut the fu*kkk uppppp bruh
 6 years ago '07        #103
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
i only use my ps3 for uncharted and grand theft auto, so even though i prefer 360 for everything else this sh*t dont effect me :dancingcool:
 11-06-2011, 07:39 PM         #104
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11-07-2011, 09:32 AM         #105
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
so we gonna act like the 360 version aint gonna outsell the ps3 and pc versions combined?
/thread
 11-07-2011, 09:47 AM         #106
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
xbox 360 = poor mans PS3
 6 years ago '04        #107
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 Nate187um said:
xbox 360 = poor mans PS3

[pic - click to view]

"this n*gga serious?"
 11-07-2011, 11:23 AM         #108
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
xbox 360 = poor mans PS3
Yeah cause games like Bayonetta convinced us of that.

*Sarcasm*.................What a dumbass lol
 6 years ago '06        #109
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Nate187um said:
xbox 360 = poor mans PS3

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #110
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
Just like how Battlefield 3 on the 360 was doomed because it was 2 discs... right?

6 years ago '06        #111
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
apparently u're gonna need to buy an extra disc if u wanna free roam in GTA V on the xbox..the retail disc only comes with the parts of the city necessary for the missions and the rest of the city comes on an extra disc i might faint
 11-07-2011, 03:45 PM         #112
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
apparently u're gonna need to buy an extra disc if u wanna free roam in GTA V on the xbox..the retail disc only comes with the parts of the city necessary for the missions and the rest of the city comes on an extra disc i might faint
Apparently when you buy it for 360 you'll be playing the game as soon as you walk in your front door.....For PS3 though youre gonna have a 20-30 minute install you have to wait for, after spending 60 bucks and theirs a chance it could end up looking like Bayonetta
 6 years ago '04        #113
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
They should of just waited n released this as a 720/PS4 launch title...
 6 years ago '11        #114
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Phicmagic said:
Apparently when you buy it for 360 you'll be playing the game as soon as you walk in your front door.....For PS3 though youre gonna have a 20-30 minute install you have to wait for, after spending 60 bucks and theirs a chance it could end up looking like Bayonetta
the game that didn't come with an install, the same install that lowers loading times and makes the game look better?
 11-07-2011, 04:52 PM         #115
FlAmEz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
Youre speaking as if in order to get to a certain part of the city it'd require you to switch discs....No. Its just for the story elements and so on, that'd be it.

People didnt complain back when Final Fantasy and Metal Gear were making people switch discs on the PS1...Infact they almost celebrated the idea of a game being that large...I think this type of thing is only magnified because PS3 fans and such need to feel superior somewhere...I mean getting outsold by 360, getting worse reviews than multi plat games on 360, and having a worse online experience than 360 equals a mountain of losses....I mean a few months ago sony users couldnt even sign into their respective accounts to play online, and it rendered some games completely unplayable....The trade off is they can say "Hey we all got hacked, got our credit cards stolen but atleast we dont have to switch discs!"......Really?

As an owner of both systems....I'll be buying it for 360 even if it comes on 10 discs....Rather enjoy things like a better gaming community, a more stable online offering, and not have to worry about the risk of my credit card being traded on 4chan by 14 year olds. My glorified Blu-Ray player will still just be used by wifey to watch her movies lol.

Also Console Wars 5-6 years after the systems have been on the markets kinda corny...I kinda figured people wouldve either gotten over it, or just bought all the systems by now. I mean God of Wars dope, Uncharteds okay, but Gears and sh*t are cool to.....I'd rather play all the games than losing out and cheering for a company who doesnt give a sh*t about me lol.

But carry on PS3 Fanboys and Xbots.
appreciated :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '11        #116
space
space
space
lol, phicmagic was mad as hell.
 11-07-2011, 05:26 PM         #117
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
lol, phicmagic was mad as hell.
Not really, 99% of the time I post on boxden im usually looking at the screen like

Just when you and 3 or 4 other guys post it makes me go

Continue on 18 year old kid who tells us about a NES that made its debut in 1985........
 6 years ago '11        #118
space
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
Not really, 99% of the time I post on boxden im usually looking at the screen like

Just when you and 3 or 4 other guys post it makes me go

Continue on 18 year old kid who tells us about a NES that made its debut in 1985........
So what you're saying is that beause i'm 18, I've never used any technology that predated my birth? And you're also saying that we should be glad that multi-discs still exist just because we were elated to embrace them back in the ps1 era? Alright, sounds fare, lemme just go call blizzard and tell them to put WoW on floppy discs since the more the merrier!
 11-07-2011, 05:49 PM         #119
Bladelecks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t they better have bigfoot in this one forreal
 11-07-2011, 06:11 PM         #120
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
So what you're saying is that beause i'm 18, I've never used any technology that predated my birth? And you're also saying that we should be glad that multi-discs still exist just because we were elated to embrace them back in the ps1 era? Alright, sounds fare, lemme just go call blizzard and tell them to put WoW on floppy discs since the more the merrier!
You do realize that most of the nerds who play WoW wouldnt care if you put it on thirty thousand 5mb SD Cards that they had to build themselves.....Right?....It'd still be just as popular as it is now

You know why they were embraced for PS1? Cause people didnt need an excuse and/or reason to try and make something else 'look good'......If it was multi disc on both the PS3 and 360 you would be going "Wow Rockstars so dope they made a game so large it spans multiple discs...Maaaaaaaaan more companies need to invest time and energy into a game like they do!!!!"....but after a year of taking so many Ls and getting outsold, out reviewed, and having to give your users free identity theft bullsh*t....Its the one thing PS3 owners can say "Hah, were better in this regard".....It'll be funny as fu*k if Microsoft counters with getting all the add-ons/dlc much earlier again and more Sony fanboys flock to the 360 to buy it like they did last time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy