Lots of GTA V info from PSM 3 editor

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 16 16
to the ppl sayin theyv been waitin to be able to pump gas: how in the fu*k would tht even be fun?

imagine havin a bigass shootout with the laws &u barely make it out alive; run down through a musty a.ss alley & luckily find a rusty, but drive-able ride. hop in, crank it up & burn out with the laws right on ya a.ss, only to drive half a mile &break down due to no gas; now yer in the middle of gang territory AND got the pigs on you. that sh*t wld be lame as fu*k & wouldnt even tie in good with the game, just like having to eat/work out in the middle of trying to do sh*t on GTA:SA. it was alot more annoying than fun -- im playing tryn to play GTA, not the fu*kin sims.

the whole idea of takin 15 mins could be true or false depending on:
-the whole gas issue being true or not
-whether or not he took the highway or residential streets
-whethr he was driving slow, cruisin&checkin out the scenery, or just trying to get from point A to B

no way it wld take a whole 15 minutes to get from the city to country nonstop driving

but if it really does..............
this gon be the greatest videogame to ever bless this earth

&i hope this aint more than 1disc..
i remember when my lil bro got halo reach or whichever halo it was tht u had to switch discs to play multiplayer/campaign; it was annoying as hell. i never beat campaign cuz of it&dont kno how many times i accidently grabbed the campaign disc instead of multiplayer wen i was goin to my homeboys to go play
 11-06-2011, 01:03 PM         #102
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kewop Decam said:
I want to buy it, but won't because I have NEVER been able to finish one of these kind of games. I get halfway through and realize every mission feels the same and I just stop caring. I hope traveling isn't too crazy because that's what made me stop playing Red Dead. Too much traveling from distances that were very far apart. I know you can warp, but that's only after you've done the trip at least once.
Red-dead took a long time to travell because you were on horses

A car is clearly gonna go alot fu*king faster! Plus the roads/paths on Red-Dead were on some up-N-Down sh*t all bumpy.

EDIT: I think the whole gas thing would be dopeee! Plus i'd be able to laugh at myself if i break down whilst being chased!
 6 years ago '05        #103
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,095 | Props total: 4229 4229
 Kewop Decam said:
I want to buy it, but won't because I have NEVER been able to finish one of these kind of games. I get halfway through and realize every mission feels the same and I just stop caring. I hope traveling isn't too crazy because that's what made me stop playing Red Dead. Too much traveling from distances that were very far apart. I know you can warp, but that's only after you've done the trip at least once.
taxi cab + way points.... simple
 6 years ago '10        #104
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
:cool-smiley-009:

now we need that drop date
 6 years ago '05        #105
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
fu*k i cant wait
 6 years ago '11        #106
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Mr Crackee said:
damn u gotta fill up ya car now?

gas prices so high these days i'll prolly have to ride a bike most of the game
 6 years ago '06        #107
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,268 | Props total: 18136 18136
 Joehook said:
what the fu*k are u talking bout...

im dying
 11-06-2011, 02:52 PM         #108
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Yea that is what's making me have the face

You were able to do it in SA (The plane would just blow up & the screen would read wasted) but I'm guessing the editor means you can actually crash & destroy a building.

Still has me
highly doubt you'll destroy a building.
 11-06-2011, 03:20 PM         #109
kingprice15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 11-06-2011, 07:26 PM         #110
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait holup didnt ur car require gas in mafia II?
 6 years ago '06        #111
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
if u did have to fill ur car up, it would probably get annoying after a while
 11-06-2011, 11:06 PM         #112
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4o 0z said:

imagine havin a bigass shootout with the laws &u barely make it out alive; run down through a musty a.ss alley & luckily find a rusty, but drive-able ride. hop in, crank it up & burn out with the laws right on ya a.ss, only to drive half a mile &break down due to no gas; now yer in the middle of gang territory AND got the pigs on you. that sh*t wld be lame as fu*k & wouldnt even tie in good with the game, just like having to eat/work out in the middle of trying to do sh*t on GTA:SA. it was alot more annoying than fun -- im playing tryn to play GTA, not the fu*kin sims.
bullsh*t, that would be fun as fu*k and a challenge ....i bet you play games with god cheat mode on pus*y
 6 years ago '05        #113
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,095 | Props total: 4229 4229
^ word... gta always been a easy game.... the more realistic it get, the tougher/better it gets (even though i miss the big tanks and the army fukkin sh*t up)
 6 years ago '11        #114
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
 Shang Tsung said:
bullsh*t, that would be fun as fu*k and a challenge ....i bet you play games with god cheat mode on pus*y

fun as fu*k pumping gas? it aint even interactive u jss sit &watch yer character pump gas
&havin to do it everytime u switch cars?
waiting inline to pump gas?
how u gnna refill yer jets tank?

sh*t wld get real old real quick
 6 years ago '10        #115
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,305 | Props total: 1497 1497
Man, I just got a random thought. Does anyone remember how they beat GTA San Andreas last mission?

I swear the only way I could do it was run over the n*gga, that was with you, with my car while I cleared the boat up so his dumb a.ss wouldn't come up and get k!lled... fuccking up the whole mission.

That was the only way that I knew how to do it.
 6 years ago '07        #116
raymond05 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 755 755
GTA V Rumors False, Not Four Times Bigger Than GTA IV

If that long list of rumored features for GTA V seemed too good to be true, it's because they were. New information has surfaced debunking those rumors, some of which seemed too grandiose for current-gen consoles anyway.

A reader notified us that the forum poster who claimed to be a staff at Future Publishing’s UK publication, PlayStation Magazine, has come forward and admitted that the less-than-impressive hoax was just that. Before the forum poster came clean, Future’s editor-in-chief, Timothy Clark, tweeted that “Just to make super clear, that 'journalist' with the GTA insider 'info' sure as sh*t doesn't work for either of Future's PlayStation mags."

The post, over at the GTA Forums keeps it sweet and simple, saying…”I made it all up…”

Some of the features in the list of rumored content for Grand Theft Auto V sounded a little too outlandish for current-gen systems. And some of those features just weren’t adding up, like driving 15 minutes to travel around the outskirts of the city, or that Los Santos was magically going to be four times bigger than Liberty City from GTA IV, presumably making the game range somewhere within the 20+ GB territory, which is well outside the limitations of the Xbox 360’s DVD9 capabilities.

Nevertheless, it’s not entirely improbable that some of those fabricated features from the popularity-deficient forum poster might make it into the game. And I least have to give the pathetic noob props for having the guts to post some of that stuff up there, knowing full well that he’ll probably be hated for the rest of his life and will be hunted by trolls across the interwebz for the remainder of his days.

Now that poor kid will never be able to enjoy Grand Theft Auto without being haunted by the fact that his troll failed, he'll always be a virgin, and the only thing that came out of it was a bunch of hits for gaming websites that didn’t have anything else noteworthy to report over the weekend. This just goes to show you, kids…trolling doesn’t pay.

6 years ago '11        #117
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
marketing ploy
 6 years ago '07        #118
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
oh my!

please be true!!!!

EDIT**

ah FFS! just saw the new article!
 6 years ago '10        #119
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
Man, I just got a random thought. Does anyone remember how they beat GTA San Andreas last mission?

I swear the only way I could do it was run over the n*gga, that was with you, with my car while I cleared the boat up so his dumb a.ss wouldn't come up and get k!lled... fuccking up the whole mission.

That was the only way that I knew how to do it.
watching a vid to jog my memory. fu*k san andreas looks dated.
 11-09-2011, 05:29 PM         #120
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I knew it was fake when he didn't mention golf, the sport that was in the trailer.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy