Lots of GTA V info from PSM 3 editor

most viewed right now
 71
Drake- I’m Upset
300 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-05-2011, 05:42 PM         #61
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn the law in this game ain't playing mane...

 11-05-2011, 05:47 PM         #62
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
CJ must be locked up



I like this, makes the game more realistic I can dig it, running out of gas during a chase from the cops tho



No more dating they should really keep that sh*t in and or enhance it. Smh shame they are removing that.



Earthquakes, these n*ggas going all out in this game
They have to after that sh*t fest GTA 4 was.
 11-05-2011, 05:54 PM         #63
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Basically anyone can take a stab at guessing and probably get some of the things correct. But the journalist failed to mention anything about golf which is one of the sports in the trailer. Maybe you can go fishing this time too.
 11-05-2011, 05:56 PM         #64
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ban me if none of that sh*t comes true.
 7 years ago '05        #65
Flatbush85 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$14,689 | Props total: 1469 1469
 Chalky said:
hold up . . . . did they just say filling up cars


n*gga you can get gas now!!!!!!
damn GTA V is Getting copped!
Theres nothing exciting about doing that in real life...fu*k are you getting excited about that in a virtual setting!?
 7 years ago '04        #66
SiXkIlS 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 956 956
 urbangatsby said:
am i the only one that disappointed by this?

1. the narrator doesn't sound like a black guy(i know sounds racial but it's true)

2. i dont believe the source for a second...those guys signed disclosure agreements and rockstar legal team would fu*k them with a 10 foot d!ck

3. no dating? that means no girlfriends or s3x

4. one city? dont believe it for one second...it's not one city, it's gonna be a whole city

5. one big a.ss town that takes 15 mins driving to get from the city to the country? that will be annoying as hell halfway thru the game, i remember playing GTA SA and getting annoyed by the length of driving...im not saying i want a smaller city but 3 medium sized cities with tons of smaller towns would be better

6. small details just sound like a rehash of things all ready in GTA SA and GTA IV

7. until i see a magazine or reputable website...fu*k THIS RUMOR BULLsh*t
I hope the main dude isn't a black guy.

That sh*t annoying
 7 years ago '11        #67
Jervonta 
space
avatar space
space
$89 | Props total: 1 1
:nasmad: I swear dude better not be lying.....
 11-05-2011, 06:24 PM         #68
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbangatsby said:
am i the only one that disappointed by this?

1. the narrator doesn't sound like a black guy(i know sounds racial but it's true)

2. i dont believe the source for a second...those guys signed disclosure agreements and rockstar legal team would fu*k them with a 10 foot d!ck

3. no dating? that means no girlfriends or s3x

4. one city? dont believe it for one second...it's not one city, it's gonna be a whole city

5. one big a.ss town that takes 15 mins driving to get from the city to the country? that will be annoying as hell halfway thru the game, i remember playing GTA SA and getting annoyed by the length of driving...im not saying i want a smaller city but 3 medium sized cities with tons of smaller towns would be better

6. small details just sound like a rehash of things all ready in GTA SA and GTA IV

7. until i see a magazine or reputable website...fu*k THIS RUMOR BULLsh*t
Come on, you know GTA is famous for the prostitution.
 11-05-2011, 06:36 PM         #69
tecboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are people taking this "RUMOR" as the official statement from rockstar?

It was an interesting read... no doubt. And if even 10% of this sh*t is actually in the game... It will butt fu*k the sh*t out of any game for the next 5 years (basically the next gta game)
 11-05-2011, 06:40 PM         #70
tecboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
****Breaking News****


Actually just a picture



[pic - click to view]





Not believing it... why are "leaked" pictures always blurry? if the guy had access to the game, why could he have just taken a clear picture with his phone? Also, how come he just happens to ONLY show the cities that are confirmed in the trailer?

I wouldn't be surprised of rockstar themselves didn't put this fake leak out to build up hype.
 7 years ago '07        #71
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
dopeness
 7 years ago '06        #72
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 urbangatsby said:

4. one city? dont believe it for one second...it's not one city, it's gonna be a whole city

 7 years ago '06        #73
Sammyboi22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,653 | Props total: 332 332
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Just gonna say before I finish reading this. If this is fake.......fu*k you
Agreed
 7 years ago '06        #74
capo504 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$743 | Props total: 875 875
 SiXkIlS said:
I hope the main dude isn't a black guy.

That sh*t annoying
 11-05-2011, 07:02 PM         #75
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am seriously going to consider taking my vacation time when this sh*t drops, call me a nerd I don't give a single fu*k.

Wonder who the fu*k we're gonna bust out of jail... probably CJ....

but I hope it's Tommy V
 7 years ago '10        #76
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,294 | Props total: 27653 27653
 tecboi said:
Why are people taking this "RUMOR" as the official statement from rockstar?

It was an interesting read... no doubt. And if even 10% of this sh*t is actually in the game... It will butt fu*k the sh*t out of any game for the next 5 years (basically the next gta game)
 tecboi said:
Not believing it... why are "leaked" pictures always blurry? if the guy had access to the game, why could he have just taken a clear picture with his phone? Also, how come he just happens to ONLY show the cities that are confirmed in the trailer?

I wouldn't be surprised of rockstar themselves didn't put this fake leak out to build up hype.
Damn you really trying to buzz k!ll this whole entire thread huh?
 11-05-2011, 07:45 PM         #77
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 urbangatsby said:
am i the only one that disappointed by this?

1. the narrator doesn't sound like a black guy(i know sounds racial but it's true)

2. i dont believe the source for a second...those guys signed disclosure agreements and rockstar legal team would fu*k them with a 10 foot d!ck

3. no dating? that means no girlfriends or s3x

4. one city? dont believe it for one second...it's not one city, it's gonna be a whole city

5. one big a.ss town that takes 15 mins driving to get from the city to the country? that will be annoying as hell halfway thru the game, i remember playing GTA SA and getting annoyed by the length of driving...im not saying i want a smaller city but 3 medium sized cities with tons of smaller towns would be better

6. small details just sound like a rehash of things all ready in GTA SA and GTA IV

7. until i see a magazine or reputable website...fu*k THIS RUMOR BULLsh*t
what the fu*k are u talking bout...
 7 years ago '07        #78
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,444 | Props total: 8443 8443
 Joehook said:
what the fu*k are u talking bout...
 11-05-2011, 08:50 PM         #79
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black storymode player? thats all I needed to hear.

and i fucckin hope they don't make you have to get gas

that sh*t would be annoying as fucck.. I'd need the cheatcode for that asap
 11-05-2011, 08:53 PM         #80
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cant wait to break CJ out of prison
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Jaylen Brown just STEPPED to LEbron James :mjdamn:
20 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy