RoseMo’s Family Asks Public For Help In Finding His Killer

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1
11667 pageviews
105 comments

flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3748 3748
RoseMo’s Family Asks Public For Help In Finding His k!ller

The family of a man who was slain in broad daylight in Inglewood, California on Wednesday (November 3) is pleading with the public to help find the k!ller.

Jomo “RoseMo” Adoula Zambia what shot and k!lled by unknown a.ssailants as he drove his red BMW down Florence Avenue.

After RoseMo was shot, he crashed the BMW into an unmarked police vehicle that was nearby.

The officer involved in the crash had to be extricated from the vehicle and is currently in stable condition at a local hospital.

“We don’t know what happened. We don’t know why this happened,” RoseMo’s sister Mieshia Zambia told The Los Angeles Times. “Any information that anyone has out there would be greatly appreciated. We just hope and pray that they find who did this.”

Although police have no suspense as of press time, they are reportedly investigating leads pertaining to a recent altercation between RoseMo, CTE affiliated rapper 211 and Inglewood rapper Boskoe.

“This ni**a [Boskoe] said he wanted to fade on camera so we brought one lol,” 211 tweeted on November 2, just one day before his friend RoseMo was murdered. “I’m just sayin tho don’t make me [211] out as the bad guy this is what this ni**a [Boskoe] ask for an he got it! We could of did him dirty if we wanted 2.”

RoseMo’s family and friends are planning to hold a vigil for him later on today in Inglewood.

[pic - click to view]

RoseMo’s Family Asks Public For Help In Finding His k!ller | AllHipHop.com

105 comments for "RoseMo’s Family Asks Public For Help In Finding His Killer"

6 years ago '05        #2
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 11-05-2011, 12:52 AM         #3
Shapeupizsharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN AINT THIS THE n*gga THAT BEEN KNUCKLIN THIS sh*t OUTTA n*ggaS LATELY..SAD TO HEAR THAT n*gga WAS A REAL G, FIST FOUGHT AINT HAVE TO USE THE HAMMER
 11-05-2011, 03:48 AM         #4
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
B.i.p my n*gga rosemo b^l818d
 6 years ago '05        #5
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
Sucks anytime someone loses their life before they get to fully enjoy or live it.

another crazy thing is the dude who caught the fade is going to be prime-suspect until they are able to truly find out who did. the video's damn's him off the fact he said he was going to see him or it was going to be consequences or something, true he said he wasn't going to k!ll him but it still don't look right.
 6 years ago '07        #6
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,586 | Props total: 10538 10538
Its always a sad situtation when a n*gga get k!lled but n*ggas who live that life only have so long.And its even shorter when you clowning n*ggas on camera.Still RIP tho
 6 years ago '07        #7
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,586 | Props total: 10538 10538
 ronin said:
Sucks anytime someone loses their life before they get to fully enjoy or live it.

another crazy thing is the dude who caught the fade is going to be prime-suspect until they are able to truly find out who did. the video's damn's him off the fact he said he was going to see him or it was going to be consequences or something, true he said he wasn't going to k!ll him but it still don't look right.
And on top of that he gotta worry bout n*ggas in the streets too.And the trip part is he prolly didn't do it.n*ggas do that type of sh*t.n*ggas would be beefing with a n*gga and wait for him to get into it with somebody else to smash him.That way all the heat won't be on you.Chess not Checkers I guess
 6 years ago '05        #8
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 N.O.4Life said:
And on top of that he gotta worry bout n*ggas in the streets too.And the trip part is he prolly didn't do it.n*ggas do that type of sh*t.n*ggas would be beefing with a n*gga and wait for him to get into it with somebody else to smash him.That way all the heat won't be on you.Chess not Checkers I guess
Yea you right on that, that street life only pan's out perfect on HBO, Books and in the movies. Like, I can dig the fact if you raised in a area as gang heavy and affiliated as california you may have had no choice, but once you get to a certain age you suppose to dead that sh*t because they will def dead you.

but that's the life kat's lead.
 6 years ago '04        #9
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 27 27
man i just left my cuzin funeral yesterday....
fu*k WHATEVER he had going on in the streets
thats some1 fam....
RIP and may our youth focus on getting they mind right
 6 years ago '09        #10
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7935 7935
smh

you live by the gun you die by the gun, dude claimed to be a thug and a gangster but he gets k!lled and the family wants the police and the publics help??? why not ask his old heads and his fellow bloods to go help find the shooters
 6 years ago '09        #11
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7935 7935
 Lavares said:
fu*k WHATEVER he had going on in the streets
thats some1 fam....
did he think about that when he stabbed that dude a few months back or when he punched Game in the mall or when he jumped that other dude in worldstar a few days ago??? some people are too apologetic, dude was a dikkhead and tried to build his music career by beating up and stabbing people.....so when he gets k!lled its "this aint right....he's someones family"

karma is built to take care of people like this
 6 years ago '06        #12
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,741 | Props total: 3675 3675
 Jacc Blacc said:
did he think about that when he stabbed that dude a few months back or when he punched Game in the mall or when he jumped that other dude in worldstar a few days ago??? some people are too apologetic, dude was a dikkhead and tried to build his music career by beating up and stabbing people.....so when he gets k!lled its "this aint right....he's someones family"

karma is built to take care of people like this

[video - click to view]

he died by what he lived by.. if the family cared that much woulda been an intervention or something... 2 late now....

the wood is gonna be flaming hot....
 6 years ago '06        #13
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6738 6738
someone should ride up and down this n*ggas funeral blasting this
 6 years ago '04        #14
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
 6 years ago '05        #15
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
 sunsetnVine said:

the wood is gonna be flaming hot....
...Its Been Hot Since The Summer. Dont Cool Down Till Income Tax Season.

But Finding His k!ller? Shiiieeeettt....This Street Business. n*ggas Still Aint Found M-Bone k!ller,You Think n*ggas Finna Speak On RoseMo's k!ller?
 6 years ago '10        #16
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
fu*k that n*gga :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '08        #17
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23293 23293
 6 years ago '11        #18
jackiiexgarciia 
space
space
$1,668 | Props total: 1 1
the family had to have known he was a fu*kin TROLL & was attacking people for no damn business just to build up his "Career"
R.I.P. cause i never wish death upon nobody
 11-05-2011, 10:21 AM         #19
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '06        #20
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8763 8763
this is JOKES!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy