Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
7263 pageviews
2 comments

SM 38199 heat pts38199
space
space
$128,021 | Props total: 67736 67736
Amber Rose Willing to Accept Kanye West Apology

[pic - click to view]

Video:
[pic - click to view]

Amber Rose Willing to Accept Kanye West Apology | XXLMAG.COM

Amber Rose says she’s willing to forgive Kanye West if his rant about her during a concert in Philly this week was actually an apology

Amber Rose is interpreting Kanye West’s recent rant about her as an apology — one that she’s willing to accept.

“If it was an apology, I accept his apology,” Rose told XXL about ‘Ye’s mention of her during a show in her Philadelphia hometown on Wednesday (November 2). “I don’t think it sounded malicious or mean or anything like that. Me being a compassionate person, I would never hold any grudges against my ex. I appreciate the nice gesture. That was my hometown and stuff like that. I wish him a lot of happiness. I hope he finds a beautiful girl and I hope he treats her better than he treated me because I’m happy I found total happiness with Wiz.”

During the performance, Kanye took the stage and said, “To the city of Philly, I want to thank y’all for making the incredible person that this song was made for,” in between his performances of “Runaway” and “Heartless.”

“A lot of people have been asking me about that [Wednesday] and therefore it made me go look at it,” Rose said. “I looked at it and one thing he said is, ‘If you love someone tonight, hold on to them tight.’ And he also said, ‘When I told you I didn’t like your outfit, I was an as*hole. When I told you I didn’t like your hair, I was an as*hole.’ He wrote that song for me and he was an as*hole. I don’t hold any grudges, but sometimes you don’t realize what you have until it’s gone. Sometimes when you have something so beautiful and great, you take advantage of it because you think it’s going to be there forever and it’s not.”

Amber Rose will be appearing on season two of Master of the Mix presented by BET and Smirnoff, which premieres tomorrow.

[pic - click to view]

Amber Rose Willing to Accept Kanye West Apology | XXLMAG.COM

Last edited by SM; 11-04-2011 at 10:56 AM..

2 comments for "Amber Rose Willing to Accept Kanye West Apology"

6 years ago '11        #2
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 40936 40936
Amber stay winning..........
 11-04-2011, 11:01 AM         #3
TheRealPapoose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She needa let Pap get in them cheeks like botox.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy