Video of The Rosemo 700 Aftermath (Crime scene)(RIP ROSEMO700)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 lifeundthescope said:
fu*k THESE n*ggaS B^LOOD THEY GOT MY n*gga ROSEMO fu*kED UP ON PPB, THEY GOT MY n*gga OUT THERE LAYED OUT DYING AINT NO ONE DOING sh*t, THIS sh*t GOT MY TIGHT MY n*gga LIKE WTF?!? ON (ES.PPB.)PACOIMA PIRU BLOODS GANG, n*gga THESE n*ggaS GUNNA GET WHAT IS COMIN TO EM FOR k!llIN MY n*gga I PUT THAT ON EA$TSIDE 818 n*gga 2PZ, THEY WRONG FOR DOING MY n*gga LIKE THIS MAN I PUT THAT ON THE H818D. fu*k THESE n*ggaS CKRAB a.ss f*ggotS YO.
Why would you even put yourself out there like this?
 6 years ago '07        #62
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,591 | Props total: 1054 1054
 thiNKfly said:
why do n*ggas keep sayin it was a "twitter" beef just because it started on twitter?

6 years ago '05        #63
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Man, shut the fu*k up. Nothing going on but a ton of a.ssuming. You have no idea if it was the f!ght that got the n*gga shot up or something else. Stop speaking on sh*t you have no idea about. fu*king internet nerds swear they know what's going on in the hood.
^^ This.
 11-04-2011, 11:01 PM         #64
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YngSwift said:
shut yo stupid azz up u sound ignorant as fu*k and im black..crips wasnt even involved in this shyt dumbazz...and yo hood dont mean shyt out here... pacoima get the fu*k outta here come to the hood if u wanna bang n*gga..who yall enemies in pacoima?? yall free to roam the whole city with no worries...if u wanna bang coem to LA,Compton,Watts where u got enemies right across the train tracks and see if u tough then...u aint hard cuz u gotta whole city full of n*ggas all on the same side with no enemies near lol...u aint neva met rosemo in yo life you just see he was a blood and u a wanna be blood so u think yall fam and shyt get yo fake internet thug a.ss outta here
Shut your bi*ch a.ss up n*gga, how you gunna say I'm sounding ignorant then go straight into a ignorant malice filled rant towards me you fu*king coonbadger. You don't know me n*gga, you probably aint even from Cali stop all that noise boy. Calling me a dumbass yet you typing like one, the hypocrisy in strong in you. Imma go ahead and ignore you, fu*king troll 99% chance you a white boy trying to be black, im a real n*gga you dont know me.

Kiss the troll goodbye
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #65
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,613 | Props total: 8918 8918
 lifeundthescope said:
fu*k THESE n*ggaS B^LOOD THEY GOT MY n*gga ROSEMO fu*kED UP ON PPB, THEY GOT MY n*gga OUT THERE LAYED OUT DYING AINT NO ONE DOING sh*t, THIS sh*t GOT MY TIGHT MY n*gga LIKE WTF?!? ON (ES.PPB.)PACOIMA PIRU BLOODS GANG, n*gga THESE n*ggaS GUNNA GET WHAT IS COMIN TO EM FOR k!llIN MY n*gga I PUT THAT ON EA$TSIDE 818 n*gga 2PZ, THEY WRONG FOR DOING MY n*gga LIKE THIS MAN I PUT THAT ON THE H818D. fu*k THESE n*ggaS CKRAB a.ss f*ggotS YO.
I MAKE MORE SENSE THEN YOU WHAT THE fu*k DID YOU JUST SAY
 6 years ago '05        #66
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
 YngSwift said:
shut yo stupid azz up u sound ignorant as fu*k and im black..crips wasnt even involved in this shyt dumbazz...and yo hood dont mean shyt out here... pacoima get the fu*k outta here come to the hood if u wanna bang n*gga..who yall enemies in pacoima?? yall free to roam the whole city with no worries...if u wanna bang coem to LA,Compton,Watts where u got enemies right across the train tracks and see if u tough then...u aint hard cuz u gotta whole city full of n*ggas all on the same side with no enemies near lol...u aint neva met rosemo in yo life you just see he was a blood and u a wanna be blood so u think yall fam and shyt get yo fake internet thug a.ss outta here
TELL THAT n*gga CUZZ "PACOIMA" GET THE FUCC OTTA HERE
 11-04-2011, 11:25 PM         #67
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 caliblacc said:
TELL THAT n*gga CUZZ "PACOIMA" GET THE FUCC OTTA HERE
WHAT HOOD YOU FROM FROM THO KRAB^ a.ss f*ggot, YOU AINT sh*t UR BIG HOMIE AINT sh*t n*gga YA HOOD AINT sh*t. I P^UT THAT ON THE DEAD HOMIES

SUUU WOOO EA$TSIDEE BAO
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #68
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,130 | Props total: 4526 4526
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Its it shame when n*ggaz get k!lled of social networks
its crazy these dumb n*ggas is telling on themselves on the net.
 6 years ago '04        #69
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,758 | Props total: 23328 23328
more n*ggas need to get k!lled over social networks, that will teach them to stop talking sh*t behind computers and cameras
 11-04-2011, 11:57 PM         #70
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Reading comprehension is a muthafu*ka...please highlight when I stated I was from the hood. You bring up my post count is irrelevant. Wow, 9,000 posts in seven years. He must be on here all the time. I've racked up five in this thread alone clown.
whoa beyond triple post, wtf is your problem.
 11-05-2011, 12:05 AM         #71
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Shut your fake blood a.ss up. Slob..
ay n*gga you got me fu*ked up, you don't fu*king know me so how can you make such a outlandish claim towards me son of a bi*ch.
 11-05-2011, 01:05 AM         #72
tecboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao... I wasn't gonna say sh*t, but this is the funniest display of e-banging i've ever seen. I hope ya'll n*ggaz ain't serious.
 11-05-2011, 01:10 AM         #73
Shapeupizsharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ROSEMO WAS A REAL n*gga HE BEAT n*ggaS UP..n*ggaS THAT SHOT EM WAS COLD pus*y! THEY KNEW THEY COULDNT RUMBLE WIT EM SO THEY WENT THE bi*ch WAY
 6 years ago '06        #74
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,297 | Props total: 18226 18226
 Shapeupizsharp said:
ROSEMO WAS A REAL n*gga HE BEAT n*ggaS UP..n*ggaS THAT SHOT EM WAS COLD pus*y! THEY KNEW THEY COULDNT RUMBLE WIT EM SO THEY WENT THE bi*ch WAY
n*gga shut up
 6 years ago '11        #75
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Man, shut the fu*k up. Nothing going on but a ton of a.ssuming. You have no idea if it was the f!ght that got the n*gga shot up or something else. Stop speaking on sh*t you have no idea about. fu*king internet nerds swear they know what's going on in the hood.

6 years ago '10        #76
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You're one fking idiot sonny..
 6 years ago '06        #77
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,527 | Props total: 6756 6756
planking champion
 6 years ago '06        #78
tone_gully 
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
RIP homie.
 6 years ago '05        #79
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,989 | Props total: 10685 10685
Some of yall n*ggaz would make bad detectives...

Just like homie previosuly said; this was the perfect time for one Rosemo's enemies to body him since all the speculation would be on dude he beat up on camera...

Not saying that's true but come n*ggaz think a lil bit...
 6 years ago '04        #80
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,452 | Props total: 1447 1447
aite...so let me get this straight.... he was a blood out of waka's camp, who beat up game (another blood) but his mans outta jeezy's camp is a crip who filmed it>?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy