If You Gay Don't Ask This Dude To Make You A Sandwich Lmao

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
 jasperfect said:
You have a link to this story?
 11-05-2011, 05:41 PM         #62
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t needs a behind the scenes

My n*gga said "you got nails on got a band on ya head like thats just not what im doing"
he responded "i got that pus*y for you"

ROFL

Do all brooklyn n*ggas really talk like juelz ?
 6 years ago '04        #63
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 stogz said:
Son, you owe me right now. Cuz i watched that sh*t the first time and i couldn't comprehend what the fuk the plot of this sh*t was. I had to re-watch this thing cuz so many people, like myself, were confused that.... someone had to bite the bullet and watch this sh*t again.... so that it could be explained to the masses.

So, the dude behind the counter was making a sandwich. Now, making sandwiches is NOT his occupation. He was just making a sandwich for himself I gather. Random gay puerto rican dude walks up and starts placing an order. Now mind you, eventhough dude behind the counter was not employed by that establishment as a "sandwich maker", he made it known that he'd be happy to make this gay cuban cat a sandwich, he would just have to wait until he was finished making his own sandwich first.

Well, here's where it gets heated...

This gay venezulean dude cops an attitude like the cat behind the counter needed the sandwich making job to survive in life... not realizing that it wasn't even his career. That's when dude behind the counter had to make it known to the gay italian guy that, making sandwiches is not what he does for a living. See, all the gay argentinian dude had to do was be patient, and then the dude... whose job isn't to make people sandwiches, was going to make that crystal ball a.ss n*gga a sandwich. However, because this disco ball wanted to be all flamboyant on his order... he lost out on the sandwich....

The reason dude kept going on about the sandwich was due to the fact that this gay chilean dude wasn't receptive to what the situation was. All dude behind the counter wanted to do was let this pink chandelier a.ss n*gga know that 1) He is not a sandwich maker by trade, it's purely recreational and 2) He want acknowledgement of that fact and an apology.
I swear you changed the dude's nationality like 6 times
 11-05-2011, 06:29 PM         #64
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just watched it again caught a part that made me in tears......Dude who dant make sammiches said the best "what the fu*k" i ever heard as soon as he seen the lil italian mexican....then dude asked for a "honey glazed turkey with lettuce mayo tomato with everything on it on a hero"

that sh*t sound good as fu*k
 6 years ago '07        #65
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
this was some funny sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #66
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
 Yung Dilla said:
LMAOOOOOOOOO

extra'ed out dude must me on the DL and felt uncomfortable around his boy, now that sh*t was gay
 6 years ago '10        #67
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Gay dude was selling d!ck and coke!

6 years ago '06        #68
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
Im fu*kin at this whole sh*t. All this fancy a.ss Guatemalan dude wanted was a sandwich and it turned into an internet sensation. But what was goin on wit the 2nd confrontation wit that other dude from 1:25 to like 2:50?
 6 years ago '05        #69
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,870 | Props total: 5664 5664
 6 years ago '05        #70
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 820 820
lmao That's not Staten Island?

I miss NY:sad2:
 11-06-2011, 06:32 AM         #71
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gay dude was getting turned on by how many n*ggas were giving him attention
 6 years ago '04        #72
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 1 1
we need gifs
 6 years ago '05        #73
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,870 | Props total: 5664 5664
 Tight_Grip said:
Gay dude was getting turned on by how many n*ggas were giving him attention
 6 years ago '05        #74
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
lmao @ i got that coke
 11-20-2011, 09:09 PM         #75
KING TERRANCE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11-21-2011, 02:39 AM         #76
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sigh

black people wonder why they get stereotyped.

just saying.
 6 years ago '10        #77
Illswift 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 0 0
 stogz said:
1) I don't know wtf i just watched...

2) Every single person in that vid, was a dude, right? I mean... i just watched a 6+ minute vid of dudes, and ain't none of them intercepted the ball, dunked, kicked a hot sixteen, won via KO, or nuthin'....

3) See #2

4) Was dude upset that the dude asked him to make a sandwich? Or was he upset at the type of sandwich he was asked to make?

5) WTF was them dude's doing to that bagel at the top of the vid? Them n*ggas was hollowing out the bagel?!?? If I see a dude hollow out a bagel, that is a sure tip-off that he ain't no "sandwich makin' a.ss n*gga".
Why the fu*k were they doing that for?
 11-21-2011, 12:19 PM         #78
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I seen this on worldstar a few weeks back, I was DYING. n*gga wanted to k!ll that boy lol
 06-17-2012, 03:08 PM         #79
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
Son, you owe me right now. Cuz i watched that sh*t the first time and i couldn't comprehend what the fuk the plot of this sh*t was. I had to re-watch this thing cuz so many people, like myself, were confused that.... someone had to bite the bullet and watch this sh*t again.... so that it could be explained to the masses.

So, the dude behind the counter was making a sandwich. Now, making sandwiches is NOT his occupation. He was just making a sandwich for himself I gather. Random gay puerto rican dude walks up and starts placing an order. Now mind you, eventhough dude behind the counter was not employed by that establishment as a "sandwich maker", he made it known that he'd be happy to make this gay cuban cat a sandwich, he would just have to wait until he was finished making his own sandwich first.

Well, here's where it gets heated...

This gay venezulean dude cops an attitude like the cat behind the counter needed the sandwich making job to survive in life... not realizing that it wasn't even his career. That's when dude behind the counter had to make it known to the gay italian guy that, making sandwiches is not what he does for a living. See, all the gay argentinian dude had to do was be patient, and then the dude... whose job isn't to make people sandwiches, was going to make that crystal ball a.ss n*gga a sandwich. However, because this disco ball wanted to be all flamboyant on his order... he lost out on the sandwich....

The reason dude kept going on about the sandwich was due to the fact that this gay chilean dude wasn't receptive to what the situation was. All dude behind the counter wanted to do was let this pink chandelier a.ss n*gga know that 1) He is not a sandwich maker by trade, it's purely recreational and 2) He want acknowledgement of that fact and an apology.

IM fu*kING
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish