If You Gay Don't Ask This Dude To Make You A Sandwich Lmao

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
gotta be more to this that we didn't see. I mean why the fu*k would you be filming at random in a bodega anyway

and lol@dude turning him down like he was racist white shop owner from the 1950s.

Saying "we don't serve your kind here" would have made waayyy more sense than making sandwiches and then acting like you don't make sandwiches

man this sh*t requires multiple viewings on some inception sh*t.

He told em he was gonna make his sandwich after he finishes with the one in his hand, but then twinkle toes tries to act hard for no reason, then the short dude says what...but then tries to put it on the sandwich dude that he said what.....so then the sandwich dude acts like he doesn't make sadwiches....
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Arson; 11-04-2011 at 01:33 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #42
jackiiexgarciia 
space
space
$1,668 | Props total: 1 1
 stogz said:
1) I don't know wtf i just watched...

2) Every single person in that vid, was a dude, right? I mean... i just watched a 6+ minute vid of dudes, and ain't none of them intercepted the ball, dunked, kicked a hot sixteen, won via KO, or nuthin'....

3) See #2

4) Was dude upset that the dude asked him to make a sandwich? Or was he upset at the type of sandwich he was asked to make?

5) WTF was them dude's doing to that bagel at the top of the vid? Them n*ggas was hollowing out the bagel?!?? If I see a dude hollow out a bagel, that is a sure tip-off that he ain't no "sandwich makin' a.ss n*gga".

Originally Posted by WhoNextWithPlex View Post

(lil gay italian or mexican or whatever) : hi could I have a turkey sandwhich with everything on it?

(dude standing behind counter with plastic gloves and knife making a sandwich): do i look like i make sandwhiches to you?

wtf did i just watch?

all this sh*t has me fu*kin
[pic - click to view]

that sammich making Mother fu*ker was hella angry man
Home Boy was behid the damn fu*king COUNTER
with a KNIFE, GLOVES, & HOLLOWING OUT a fu*king BAGEL & he gets mad that someone asks him to make a cot damn sammich
aye maybe you shouldnt be behind the fu*king counter lame a.ss
& all you had to say i don't work here bro, no reason to get all anal & take it up the a.ss Pun Intended for your bi*ch a.ss & let that Rican do it to you to teach your poonani a.ss a lesson
 6 years ago '05        #43
xuNpReDiCtAblEx 
space
space
$534 | Props total: 336 336
(lil gay italian or mexican or whatever) : hi could I have a turkey sandwhich with everything on it?

(dude standing behind counter with plastic gloves and knife making a sandwich): do i look like i make sandwhiches to you?

wtf did i just watch?

LMFAO...."this n*gga asked me to make him a sandwich gawd"
 6 years ago '11        #44
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
"come on Stay on the Bus my n*gga u Not tryna get left"

(Sandwich n*gga) "Im Bout to Lean this n*gga"

Most likely Brooklyn
 6 years ago '06        #45
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,539 | Props total: 2660 2660
This n|gga said n|gga AT LEAST 63 times...That's like 10 n|ggas per minute...

I'm out
 6 years ago '09        #46
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
So am I the only one laughing at the fact that the creator of the video made the gay guys text pink?

Or the fact that the gay guy clearly just pissed off two guys and decides this may be the best time to sell cocaine?

I'm about to do that the next time I am in class.

Professor: Hey Dice, here is your test.

Me: Im in class.. do I look like I take tests n*gga? I'm here studying, do I look like a test taking a.ss n*gga? Yo God, please let this n*gga know I don't take tests.

Edit: I just realized if the gay guy didn't say anything after he made his order, the "Non sandwich making n*gga" was about to make his sandwich. fu*king

Last edited by Dice; 11-04-2011 at 03:20 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #47
space
space
On the real...The sandwich makin' a.ss n|gga was about to actually make him a sandwich until the little Prince n|gga got smart and said, "what!"..or whatever...
 6 years ago '10        #48
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,404 | Props total: 2347 2347
i don't know wtf i just saw...

i think it was a combination of him being gay and the dude clearly on some sh*t. He got pissed off at how he came at him with the "WHAT". He got his panties in a bunch because it almost looked like he was about to get punked by a gay dude.

The whole "do i look like a sandwich making n*gga" was just a cover up for "i aint going to let no gay dude give me orders"
 11-04-2011, 07:26 PM         #49
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope this was a practical joke...New Tubesteak episode?

now gay dudes like this annoy the hell out of me, but what annoys the hell out of me even more is "captain superhood". Your fu*king hollowing out a bagel and you act like its offense to be asked to make a sandwich? is it not easy to say "sorry, i dont work here"? why you have to make a point against a snowflake rainbow bright?

"do i look like a sandwich makin a.ss N*****"
"no, to be honest you dont even look like you can spell sandwich"

these the same dudes that get knocked out and come with that "Yo i was winnin an sh*t but then like 30 ninjas came out wit laser guns and sh*t got wild son! then i got sucker punched by a grizzly bear and sh*t, but i still KNOCKED THAT DUDE OUT!"

talkin about "I PUNCH N****'S IN THEY sh*t!" whats "they sh*t"? you punch dudes in the junk? you well known around the hood for a.ss punchin people? what are you trying to say?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #50
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,111 | Props total: 1652 1652
Yo this sh*t is funny as hell man the n*gga was making an sandwich and then said nah n*gga I don't make a sandwiches I was like what
 6 years ago '04        #51
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
New York n*ggas decipher that sh*t for me, because I'm confused as fu*k, and I know every region has its own brand of ignorance.
 6 years ago '05        #52
Frank Whyte 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 8 8
did yall hear this n*gga say "i give it up n*gga"
 6 years ago '07        #53
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,031 | Props total: 30285 30285
 BeatTycoon said:
New York n*ggas decipher that sh*t for me, because I'm confused as fu*k, and I know every region has its own brand of ignorance.
Son, you owe me right now. Cuz i watched that sh*t the first time and i couldn't comprehend what the fuk the plot of this sh*t was. I had to re-watch this thing cuz so many people, like myself, were confused that.... someone had to bite the bullet and watch this sh*t again.... so that it could be explained to the masses.

So, the dude behind the counter was making a sandwich. Now, making sandwiches is NOT his occupation. He was just making a sandwich for himself I gather. Random gay puerto rican dude walks up and starts placing an order. Now mind you, eventhough dude behind the counter was not employed by that establishment as a "sandwich maker", he made it known that he'd be happy to make this gay cuban cat a sandwich, he would just have to wait until he was finished making his own sandwich first.

Well, here's where it gets heated...

This gay venezulean dude cops an attitude like the cat behind the counter needed the sandwich making job to survive in life... not realizing that it wasn't even his career. That's when dude behind the counter had to make it known to the gay italian guy that, making sandwiches is not what he does for a living. See, all the gay argentinian dude had to do was be patient, and then the dude... whose job isn't to make people sandwiches, was going to make that crystal ball a.ss n*gga a sandwich. However, because this disco ball wanted to be all flamboyant on his order... he lost out on the sandwich....

The reason dude kept going on about the sandwich was due to the fact that this gay chilean dude wasn't receptive to what the situation was. All dude behind the counter wanted to do was let this pink chandelier a.ss n*gga know that 1) He is not a sandwich maker by trade, it's purely recreational and 2) He want acknowledgement of that fact and an apology.

Last edited by stogz; 11-04-2011 at 08:59 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #54
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 stogz said:
Son, you owe me right now. Cuz i watched that sh*t the first time and i couldn't comprehend what the fuk the plot of this sh*t was. I had to re-watch this thing cuz so many people, like myself, were confused that.... someone had to bite the bullet and watch this sh*t again.... so that it could be explained to the masses.

So, the dude behind the counter was making a sandwich. Now, making sandwiches is NOT his occupation. He was just making a sandwich for himself I gather. Random gay puerto rican dude walks up and starts placing an order. Now mind you, eventhough dude behind the counter was not employed by that establishment as a "sandwich maker", he made it known that he'd be happy to make this gay cuban cat a sandwich, he would just have to wait until he was finished making his own sandwich first.

Well, here's where it gets heated...

This gay venezulean dude cops an attitude like the cat behind the counter needed the sandwich making job to survive in life... not realizing that it wasn't even his career. That's when dude behind the counter had to make it known to the gay italian guy that, making sandwiches is not what he does for a living. See, all the gay argentinian dude had to do was be patient, and then the dude... whose job isn't to make people sandwiches, was going to make that crystal ball a.ss n*gga a sandwich. However, because this disco ball wanted to be all flamboyant on his order... he lost out on the sandwich....

The reason dude kept going on about the sandwich was due to the fact that this gay chilean dude wasn't receptive to what the situation was. All dude behind the counter wanted to do was let this pink chandelier a.ss n*gga know that 1) He is not a sandwich maker by trade, it's purely recreational and 2) He want acknowledgement of that fact and an apology.
Props given. I was all fu*ked up because I thought dude was a fu*king sandwich maker too. n*gga on the phone saying "So I'm making a sandwich, and this n*gga acting like I be making sandwiches" and from that point on my mind was entirely blown.

I'm pretty sure Skittles McFagfruit won't ever be making that mistake again. And I'm definitely sure that whenever I take a trip to NY, before i place any order, I'm gonna confirm that the bum n*gga behind the counter fixing the food is in fact the designated food fixer
 6 years ago '10        #55
TruRoux 88 heat pts88
space
space
$3,870 | Props total: 997 997
So......was dude sellin sandwiches or what? I'm not sure what I just watched....SisterDude was lookin like he was ready for an audition in one of Xerxes' s3xpits.

All in all
 6 years ago '04        #56
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,013 | Props total: 2047 2047
i never seen so much unrelated funny sh*t on 1 single short video like this 1...i find something new everytime i watch it...lmao at @1:22 gay dude went to p!ss somebody else off?
 6 years ago '09        #57
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,076 | Props total: 1813 1813
Mind Blown

"I look like I make sandwiches Gawd?"
 11-05-2011, 04:21 PM         #58
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
i punch n*ggas in they sh*t n*gga
:fu*kin

smh @ the captin save a f*ggots in here defending that homo as if he aint come of disrespectful first

I wouldve knocked his f*ggot a.ss out
 6 years ago '06        #59
space
space
but yo, I got that coke
 6 years ago '04        #60
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,444 | Props total: 6038 6038
so they mush each other but thats it basically

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago