Floyd Mayweather Argues With Radio Host Rude Jude (audio)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #121
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Floyd lives in a bubble where everybody in it kiss his a.ss,so when he interacts with the real world,he doesn't seem to know how to conduct himself.
 6 years ago '09        #122
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 luker1920 said:
when you bring up race in a non racial debate YOU LOSE

SO ALL YOU RACIAL supporters lost as did Money Mayweather

Dude probably wasn't racist at all, but your saying that in order to determine if someone is racist or not the sh*t has to be a "RACIAL DEBATE". That sh*t makes no fu*king sense. So in this case YOU LOSE
 6 years ago '08        #123
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19

Floyd's Record After that Call

42 W
0.5 L
 11-04-2011, 09:58 AM         #124
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
Dude probably wasn't racist at all, but your saying that in order to determine if someone is racist or not the sh*t has to be a "RACIAL DEBATE". That sh*t makes no fu*king sense. So in this case YOU LOSE
you know what i mean as*hole

u dont bring up race in a topic when it has no connection

obviously someone was mad
 6 years ago '09        #125
space
space
 luker1920 said:
you know what i mean as*hole

u dont bring up race in a topic when it has no connection

obviously someone was mad

fu*k you. Naw he did get under floyd's skin, but regardless of all that sh*t im sure floyd reads comments on different sites about him and i've seen my share of tons of racist comments aimed towards him that had nothing to do with his boxing skills. He's just got that chip on his shoulder and even though this jude dude might not be racist there are some out their and he knows it..
 6 years ago '11        #126
dgamer101 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 1637 1637
:applause: Dude went hard on mayweather. Mayweather getting all hurt and sh*t!
"You can't be sensitive and duck f!ghts!"
"I knew u wasn't black!"
"Stay duckin!"
 6 years ago '10        #127
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 Supa Mario 910 said:
It ain't like he can do sh*t though. One hit and Floyd going to prison.
U sound like the type of dude who would sue if he got punched. I see u
 6 years ago '04        #128
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
lol this radio presenter is tough on the radio but he would sh*t himself if floyd stepped in the booth rude jude sounds like a trannys name
 6 years ago '04        #129
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,123 | Props total: 997 997
At the end of the day .... Fist > Words
 6 years ago '09        #130
space
space
 ..:Fame:.. said:
At the end of the day .... Fist > Words

Exactly fam So many lames want floyd to lose so bad and he doesn't so something like this is the only way for all the mayweather haters to come out and rejoice sh*t's gotta hurt'em deep down inside.
 6 years ago '04        #131
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 512 512
so we really gonna act like rude judy watever really was that funny and made any damn sense. for one floyd never really said he was on drugs manny showed suspension when he wouldnt take the test for a multi-million dollar f!ght. plus how can a n*gga that get the highest pay be a boring boxer?????/

the n*gga is gossip f*g but i guess everyone jumps these days when its negative on someone they love to hate. But really if anyone had an once of intelligence you can see that floyd is setting up the pac man to be so big he can retire off the earnings on that sh*t. win or lose but if he win ppl gonna have to say he's one of the best boxers in history
 11-04-2011, 11:23 AM         #132
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luker1920 said:
why you mad though ?
what am i supposed to be mad about?what the fu*k are you talking about

are you talking about when you white boys get on here and say race plays no factor in anything and then the white guy who post right under calls somebody a **** or monky

are you getting upset
 11-04-2011, 11:29 AM         #133
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ace2125 said:
so we really gonna act like rude judy watever really was that funny and made any damn sense. for one floyd never really said he was on drugs manny showed suspension when he wouldnt take the test for a multi-million dollar f!ght. plus how can a n*gga that get the highest pay be a boring boxer?????/

the n*gga is gossip f*g but i guess everyone jumps these days when its negative on someone they love to hate. But really if anyone had an once of intelligence you can see that floyd is setting up the pac man to be so big he can retire off the earnings on that sh*t. win or lose but if he win ppl gonna have to say he's one of the best boxers in history
see thats the sad part about it they really HATE this man like they know him in real life

when he wins they will say some sh*t like he ducked manny so long he wasnt in his prime anymore or some other out of control bullsh*t like that
 6 years ago '06        #134
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
If it was even possible, Floyd became even more disgraceful as a person when he starts pulling the race card because he doesn't have a response for the dude's argument. "I win at life" "Black men always get it the hardest way" "I already know you're not black" and he didn't have a single intelligent response for anything the radio host said, and he did sound butthurt.
 6 years ago '08        #135
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
floyd is an idiot....Jenny Jones Gladihater won
 6 years ago '09        #136
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 damn_ryght said:
even the real boxing fans think his f!ghts are boring.

offense not defense wins boxing match.

ive never heard of a fan say "ohh whatta defensive boxing match! I can't believe I got my money's worth!"

people wanna see knockouts period and pac is known to deliver that
Floyd has more KOs at 147 than Pac does.
 6 years ago '09        #137
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 2up2down703 said:
Floyd is ducking point blank! He is also ignorant talking about race. I'm Black and I don't give a fu*k about that n*gga being black or about any other boxers race. Floyd ducked Shane Mosley for awhile, he ducked cotto when he was WW Champ, he ducked Margarito (Pre-Bricks),and he ducked Paul Williams (understandable). He lost the first Castillo f!ght IMO, and he would have lost to Oscar if Oscar continues to use the jab. He takes Low Risk/High Reward f!ghts because he is trying to protect his 42-0 record. Compare Manny's resume to Floyd's and its not even close. He is always saying take the test which implies that Manny is taking steriods. Floyd hasn't fought a true threat since Castillo. Great Hall of Fame f!ghters all have a loss. Sugar Ray Robinson. Muhammad Ali. Sugar Ray Leonard. Roberto Duran. They didn't duck anyone and fought the best. I swear you n*ggas don't know sh*t about boxing.
He wanted Mosley at 135, but Shane's tooth hurt. Cotto has never been 147 champ. He's held a worthless paper strap...Margarito got out Margarito'd by a young Paul Williams and brutally KO'd by Mosley.

Ray Leonard wanted nothing to do with Pipino Cuevas.

Duran's entire career is overrated above 135.

Ali wanted no part of the Foreman rematch.
 6 years ago '09        #138
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 22k said:
Well really he hasn't been in anything close to a 'good' f!ght since Ricky Hatton. If you are that much better than your opponent, people want to see you stop him and not coast to a UD.
The sad part is, you post a lot about boxing and don't know sh*t about it. Floyd has more KOs at 147 than Pac. Pernell Whitaker coasted when he got a lead. Roy Jones..Hopkins has never been a big puncher. Ali wasn't a big puncher. Neither was Ray Leonard. Floyd is entertaining to millions of people.
 6 years ago '09        #139
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
the truth hurts..

"Mohammad Ali lost a f!ght but he's a thousand times more of f!ghter than you are"

that's the sh*t that makes your soul burn slow....I fu*ks with Floyd but he got destroyed in that interview...n*gga said 50 said to call you
and Ali got gift decisions against Ken Norton twice, Jimmy Young, and Earnie Shavers...He's better than Floyd, but it's not a thousand times better.
 6 years ago '04        #140
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8454 8454
Saw Floyd at the club last night. He hosted a party in DC.
Funny thing is the club was showing Sportscenter on the tv screens
and ESPN showed a clip of Pacman on Jimmy Kimmel. Floyd looked up and saw that and immediately switched into show mode going on a tirade cussing and swearing at the tv.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago