Floyd Mayweather Argues With Radio Host Rude Jude (audio)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525

[pic - click to view]

11-04-2011, 07:10 AM         #102
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is my thing, that sh*t was a setup on Jude, because there was no way Floyd knew to call up there if someone(Curtis) didn't run and tell him what was said just for that person's amusement.Jude is not a sports analyst nor is the All Out Show a sports show, it's hip hop. With that being said, that man just simply took the time out to speak his opinion on something and Floyd got butt hurt. My thing is, why the fu*k is you getting mad because this is something that you as a professional in your field you are faced with on a constant basis,happens with Lebron, happen with Jordan,Ali etc it comes with the territory. Suck it up. Moreover, why is a multi-millionaire worried about a radio show host who at the most makes 50-80 grand a year. The point is, you can't be in a business like this and be sensitive. Cause eventually you are going to tarnish your accomplishments the point where you will be remembered more for crying like a bi*ch than your perfect record and titles.
 11-04-2011, 07:13 AM         #103
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Anahuac said:
People need to leave the racism thing alone. Mayweather made himself a villain. His race doesn't matter because there are plenty of black athletes who are superstars and don't face this "racism" everyone is in here crying about.

As far as boxing goes, Mayweather can finish f!ghts. That's how he got 26 ko's. He just doesn't take risks.
 6 years ago '05        #104
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,543 | Props total: 1186 1186
 nastynoble said:
who saying defense aint exciting? remember sweet pea?

6 years ago '04        #105
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11091 11091
Whether Jude was wrong or Mayweather was right, don't matter to me but from the outside looking in...

Floyd came off looking soooooo weak.
 11-04-2011, 08:08 AM         #106
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Anahuac said:
It really doesn't. He is by far the wealthiest active boxer so race didn't stop that. As far as him being disliked, that's for playing the villain. How does racism play a factor here?
he is not disliked he is really hated by white people i mean real hate like he did something to your children

when white people want barry bonds dead or in jail and wont let him in the hall of fame over roids even tho he is by far the best player they have ever seen with there own two eyes
and then say sh*t like
'if he was so good he would beat manny even if he on the juice'

when sh*t is said like a man that has never lost let alone has EVER HIT THE CANVIS will get knocked out in 4 rounds

america cant stomach a black man that TALKS the most and WALKS the most

Last edited by bigree61; 11-04-2011 at 08:11 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #107
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,881 | Props total: 5687 5687
n*ggas with big mouths love floyd,the truth hurts an that n*ggas knows
 6 years ago '04        #108
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,324 | Props total: 2473 2473
 Pale Pimp said:
you are the type who claims racism anytime someone says something negative about someone who is black. Barry Bonds being the best baseball player any of us has ever seen is very debateable.
^no its not if u have seen him play

anyway jude made floyd look like an idiot and jude is an idiot
 6 years ago '07        #109
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Sac-Town said:
Floyd got hella mad
the truth hurts..

"Mohammad Ali lost a f!ght but he's a thousand times more of f!ghter than you are"

that's the sh*t that makes your soul burn slow....I fu*ks with Floyd but he got destroyed in that interview...n*gga said 50 said to call you
 6 years ago '06        #110
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
hate is high for floyd sh*t never change everyone riding pac man d!ck 5 year ago
no one was talking about pac man now he everyone frav smh..
Floyd envy the love Pacquiao gets and you can tell by his reaction when Pacquiao's name is brought up...but lets be 100 though.Floyd didn't help himself at all as far as the media goes.
 6 years ago '10        #111
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 O D said:
n*gga said " you cant be sensitive AND duckin f!ghts "

gottttem

@ floyd bringing race into it.
and claiming he never accused pacman of steroids

this radio host spoke for me.. everything i've always said about floyd he's saying.
 6 years ago '06        #112
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 2up2down703 said:
Floyd is ducking point blank! He is also ignorant talking about race. I'm Black and I don't give a fu*k about that n*gga being black or about any other boxers race. Floyd ducked Shane Mosley for awhile, he ducked cotto when he was WW Champ, he ducked Margarito (Pre-Bricks),and he ducked Paul Williams (understandable). He lost the first Castillo f!ght IMO, and he would have lost to Oscar if Oscar continues to use the jab. He takes Low Risk/High Reward f!ghts because he is trying to protect his 42-0 record. Compare Manny's resume to Floyd's and its not even close. He is always saying take the test which implies that Manny is taking steriods. Floyd hasn't fought a true threat since Castillo. Great Hall of Fame f!ghters all have a loss. Sugar Ray Robinson. Muhammad Ali. Sugar Ray Leonard. Roberto Duran. They didn't duck anyone and fought the best. I swear you n*ggas don't know sh*t about boxing.

About time somebody on boxen knows something about boxing props
 6 years ago '04        #113
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11091 11091
floyd is way more of a bi*ch than i had ever imagined...

wow
 6 years ago '09        #114
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,198 | Props total: 3496 3496
Floyd has been interviwed by this f*ggot before and he says the same sh*t everytime. I'm not even sure why floyd bothered to call the stupid muthafu*ka anyways
 11-04-2011, 09:38 AM         #115
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pale Pimp said:
you are the type who claims racism anytime someone says something negative about someone who is black. Barry Bonds being the best baseball player any of us has ever seen is very debateable.
thats a lie

somebody else said that race has nothing to do with it and then called floyd a monky in his next postbut thats what most white people do
 11-04-2011, 09:40 AM         #116
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrostyNug24 said:
floyd is way more of a bi*ch than i had ever imagined...

wow
would you get into a f!ght with him since he is a bi*ch
 11-04-2011, 09:40 AM         #117
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
thats a lie

somebody else said that race has nothing to do with it and then called floyd a monky in his next postbut thats what most white people do
why you mad though ?
 6 years ago '09        #118
space
space
 dg177bx said:
n*gga shut your dumb a.ss up, you are the epitome of the very same sh*t that makes mayweather look like a monkey, and if youre wondering no im not from the suburbs im from ny.

a black man that is not only the best but perfect and also speaks his mind and is not a house n*gga yes sa no sa guy from the burbs who only mess with,have kids,marry white women america will try to do anything to tear him down anyway possible

i dont think you know how fu*kin dumb you sound
Race isn't a factor yet you called the man a fu*king monkey and you don't think others who don't like him don't say the same sh*t? You just proved what floyd said is 100% correct and you just contradicted yourself you dumb d!ck eating f*ggot.

2up2down703 said:
Floyd is ducking point blank! He is also ignorant talking about race. I'm Black and I don't give a fu*k about that n*gga being black or about any other boxers race. Floyd ducked Shane Mosley for awhile, he ducked cotto when he was WW Champ, he ducked Margarito (Pre-Bricks),and he ducked Paul Williams (understandable). He lost the first Castillo f!ght IMO, and he would have lost to Oscar if Oscar continues to use the jab. He takes Low Risk/High Reward f!ghts because he is trying to protect his 42-0 record. Compare Manny's resume to Floyd's and its not even close. He is always saying take the test which implies that Manny is taking steriods. Floyd hasn't fought a true threat since Castillo. Great Hall of Fame f!ghters all have a loss. Sugar Ray Robinson. Muhammad Ali. Sugar Ray Leonard. Roberto Duran. They didn't duck anyone and fought the best. I swear you n*ggas don't know sh*t about boxing.

fu*k outta here. All that bullsh*t is your own personal opinion. Just cause you feel the way you feel doesn't mean others don't know sh*t about boxing. I like floyd and pacman, but the hate you n*ggas dish out for floyd is fu*king pathetic
 11-04-2011, 09:46 AM         #119
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when you bring up race in a non racial debate YOU LOSE

SO ALL YOU RACIAL supporters lost as did Money Mayweather
 6 years ago '09        #120
space
space
 bigree61 said:
thats a lie

:owned:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy